[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you do when you get pulled over while CCWing? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 27

File: waltherpps9mm.jpg (53KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
waltherpps9mm.jpg
53KB, 600x435px
So what do you do when you get pulled over while CCWing?

It appears police are now legally able to shoot you if they feel threatened.
>>
Clearly the answer is to shoot first, Han.
>>
>>34318767

follow police directions, like if you're reaching for something and the cop says "No" then stop reaching

easy to do for everyone except niggers
>>
Inform them, either through giving CHL and/or informing, that you have a gun.

Then

ask them "How would you like me to proceed?"

Then do what they say with slow but deliberate movements.

Ezpz for anyone with a decently high skin albedo index.
>>
i'm a sovereign citisen and i dont stop just because some faggot turns on a siren in his car
>>
>>34318767
>keep hands in plain sight
>inform officer that you have a concealed pistol
>follow instructions
>>
>>34318767
Nothing different since I don't live in a shit state with a duty to inform. Also I've never been pulled over in 10 years of driving, somehow.
>>
File: 323.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>34318767
>It appears police are now legally able to shoot you if they feel threatened.- 6 posts shown.

He repeatedly ignored instructions not to reach for his gun. Only a fucking moron would reach for a gun in the presence of a cop.
>>
>>34320385
That's nice.... Let me be the first to congratulate you on volunteering to have yourself eliminated. from the gene pool.... Hopefully, the rest of your douche bag "sovereign citizen" friends will do the same... and by the way, learn to spell you stupid fuck-tard.... It's spelled citizen, not "citisen!
>>
>>34320471
The only people ive ever seen use ellipses so retardedly are southern protestants with an IQ of roughly room temperature and towelheads with an IQ of roughly room temperature.

So which one are you?
>>
>>34318767
It would appear you're a stupid faggot that only knows what MSNBC. Kys dipshit
>>
>>34318767
Then don't fucking threaten him and don't be black. I'm 100% sure that all the white persons who got shot were either pulling the sovereign-citizen bullshit (I'm not going to show you my ID. Am I under arrest? Am I being detained? You have no jurisdiction?) or were violent from the start.
>>
>>34318767
Point it at the officer to show him its a dandy!

BIXNOOD
I
X
N
O
O
D
>>
>>34318767
OP, honest question: what's wrong with the other thread(s) ON THIS VERY SAME TOPIC
>>
File: 1473177419249.gif (808KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473177419249.gif
808KB, 625x626px
>>34320385
>>
>>34318767
It takes a minute or two after you get pulled over for the officer to show up. More than enough time to have the three necessary things (insurance, licence and ccwl) on hand, turn down the radio, and roll down the window. Turn on interior lights if necessary. Keep hands on steering wheel. Hand over shit when asked. Not that hard or complicated, no matter how jumpy the cop this won't get you shot.
>>
>>34320455
Did he? Apparently he said "I'm not" a whole bunch of times while not moving and the cop kept saying don't reach for t and shot him.
>>
>>34320455
He clearly wasn't reaching out he would've died with the gun in his hands. The cop fucked up because he said 'don't reach for the gun', which he WAS complying with, instead of 'freeze' which is obviously what he wasn't doing this that made the cop shoot.

Everyone defending that cop says you should just follow instructions, but no one has put two seconds of thought into how shitty his instructions were.
>>
>>34320368
This.

Just don't be a dumbass
>>
File: smug.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>34320611
> Cop sees you turn on your lights, roll down your windows, and frantically rummaging around your car before he walks up.
This will surely end well.
>>
>>34320368
>living in duty to inform states
>>
>>34320620
I didnt realize you were in the car.
>>
>>34320665
>frantically
I never understood why people consider talking to a police officer a high stress situation.
>>
I'll tell the LEO that I have a carry license and inform them I have my carry gun.

They appreciate you being open about it, and have never made me remove the gun or anything. If it's more rural LEO odds are they will talk to you about guns and skip a ticket too.
>>
File: yup.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
>>34320349
>>
File: 1476856961114.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1476856961114.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>>34318767
>guy literally said "i have a gun"

I would start off by not saying that.

I wouldn't even tell the officer unless he asked if I had any weapons at which point I'm legally obligated to.

I would hand him my conceal carry license along with my drivers license and proof of insurance and wait further instructions with my hands on the wheel.

The fact that I've done this four times now is at least confirmation bias that it works.
>>
>>34320368
You don't have to inform a highwayman that you are carrying in certain states.
>>
i would pull it out before he walked up and rack the slide when i see him to show him its empty
>>
>>34320690
enjoy getting shot reaching for youre wallet to show him CCL.

best to just shoot first IMO. this is why i bought an FN-57. cop killing gun
>>
>>34320429
>somehow

kek
>>
>>34318767
Flip on the overhead light if it's dark, have my license and CCL ready since we both have other shit to do today, hand them over when he asks to see them, and wait for him to tell me why I was stopped.
>>
>>34320679
it could be a qt grill... n~n
>>
>>34320725
I'm mixed race and drive like a maniac, I should have been shot about 3 years into having my license.
>>
File: 1497805621622.png (121KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497805621622.png
121KB, 500x582px
>>34320711
i can't even tell the difference between actual sarcasm and atf/goys trying to shill
>>
>>34318767
Hand your cpl with your drivers license, not rocket science. Also it's vry important that you don't attempt to take your gun out.
>>
>>34318767
Not reach into my pockets like a nigger.

I have been pulled over twice for speeds while CCing

1st time:
>Night time
>New Years Eve
>Old cops comes to window
>I have my hands on the wheel, car off, and the inside lights on
>Hear why he pulled me over and he asks for license n reg
>Inform him in this specific order, "I have a conceal carry license AND I have my handgun on me." I did not move after saying this I just waited.
>He asked where it was (Glovebox) and simply said try not to touch it while getting stuff out. (I double checked with him before reaching into my unlit glove box that he was okay with it.
>Got the ticket went on my way

2nd time
>Speeding down back roads
>Repeat hands on the wheel, inside lights on etc
>Repeat the line "I have a conceal carry license AND I have my handgun on me"
>He asks where and I VERBALLY explain that its on my right hip.
>He tells me he's gonna take it and if I mind leaning forward for him to grab it
>I learn forward and he takes the gun
>Ticket and on my way with gun returned to me.

Just dont be a dunce and nothing will happen.
Even as a white guy, a cop wanted to disarm me, I just wasn't a retard about it.
>>
>>34318802
fpbp
If they're gonna shoot anyways might as well give them a good reason to.
>>
>>34320726
yeah other shit to do, like go to jail nigger, or maybe die. serves you right for carrying a gun in your car.

What are you gona do? shoot someone if they cut you off? get into a james bond shootout on the highway with terrorist?
>>
>>34320745
>He tells me he's gonna take it and if I mind leaning forward for him to grab it
>I learn forward and he takes the gun
I don't know why anyone considers this acceptable. It's safer for both of you to just leave your guns where they are.
>>
>>34320750
This is weak bait. You need atleast two or three more tablespoons of bait for this to be strong enough.
>>
>>34320745
What do i do in a state like missouri where i dont need a CCL to CCW? sometimes i just put it in my center console/glove box.

do i just say "I have a gun?!"
>>
>>34318767
first off i don't get pulled over, obey traffic laws and make sure vehicle is up to date with everything, IF i do get pulled over, i don't have to tell them anything unless they want to search me, then i will tell them, it's too easy to comply, i don't get how people are so stupid
>>
>>34320758
Hey, it was his choice so I didn't care. In retrospect it does put him severely off balance. The point really is to just make it so the officer feels he has control of the situation.

I legally am not obligated to inform the officer I am carrying but in both cases, I figured they would see them and didn't want the trouble that might cause.

>inb4 bootlicker
>>
>>34320781
Hey, we all just don't want to get shot at the end of the day. I feel like my chances of getting shot increase when I tell them, so I don't. If the opposite is true for you, by all means.
>>
>>34320786
Cops are surprisingly cool with permit holders. Just don't be belligerent.
>>
>>34320770
Is it a duty to inform state?
If no, you don't have to tell him but if they see it, it might make your stop more difficult.
That being said, if you are gonna tell him (i recommend it for legal stops) just keep your hands on your steering wheel the ENTIRE time and say.

"Before I get you my license, I just want to inform you that I am LEGALLY carrying a firearm on me"

>He will probably ask you where it is. Again, KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL. Just verbally explain where it is and comply with what steps he wants you too take. Don't be jumpy or do anything to fast either.

>I think its very important to first make it clear that what you are doing is legal.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (94KB, 1263x839px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
94KB, 1263x839px
>>34320745
>Just dont be a dunce
> gets pulled over twice for speeding while possessing a firearm
>>
>>34320786
Yea, if I am speeding and I know it, I will inform them. if its a questionable stop I wouldn't tell them. it defeats the purpose of being able to carry firearms if cops can just remove them from you for whatever reason.
>>
>>34320745
Why do you let your rights be trampled like that?
Where in the constitution does it say cops have a right to disarmed you if they feel scared?
Do you think if their guns scared you, the cop would ever put it away?
>>
>>34320816
>Acting like you go the speed limit.
>Last year alone I put 45k miles on my car. when you drive that much, your gonna speed eventually.

Speeding and acting like a dunce during the stop can be mutually exclusive things. Never thought I'd see the day someone virtue signals over going over the speed limit. I wasn't driving like a maniac I was just over the limit.
>>
>Start recording audio on your phone as you get your ID, carry permit if you have one, and insurance out.
>Put said papers on the dash in front of you.
>Turn on the cabin lights if it's night time.
>Put hands on wheel and keep them there
>Hand documents to officer with permit on top. If you don't have one let him know verbally in a non autistic way.

It's bullshit this has become such a big deal, but just don't be a shithead and unless you get unlucky and get the biggest faggot on the force you'll be ok. And if you do, that's why you should record them so there's proof of what happened and they can't "forget" to turn on a camera if they wear one.

Cops shouldn't be pulling people over for minor driving offenses anyway, we already pay more than enough taxes for the to treat people driving around like piggy banks for the city/state.
>>
>>34320794
oh yea, i've had conversations about what i'm carrying and everything, i asked one if all cops used jhp and he popped out his mag to show the jhp he was carrying
>>
>>34320840
> I was only breaking the law a little
>>
File: download-1.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>34320819
yeah buddy
>>
>>34320835
I don't have too but I understand they are people.
see
>>34320819
Its more just courtesy when I know I was breaking the law. I wouldn't tell anyone they are wrong to not inform the cop, and I see a lot of practicality in not informing them.
>>
>>34318802
Han was the only one to shoot watch the vhs.
>>
>>34320852
You missed a prime opportunity to shoot him when he unloaded his gun
>>
>>34320688
Not in Baldwin Co. AL. The sheriff dept. disarms you, unloads the gun, runs the serial #,and gives ya back a fucking unloaded gun. Hoss Mack is anti-2nd. Had the highest ccw fee in state. Fuckem I stopped renewing mine. I just tote a 12gauge in the tool box now
>>
>>34320843
I agree the concept of a quota is absurd. I still do agree with fining people for speeding etc.
>>
>>34320852
>A cop willing disarms himself.
I doubt this happened.
Last one we talked about a new store that is opening in our town, as they're the second store within city limits.
>Good luck with that ticket, you know what to do.
Motherfucker hides among other Explorers at the Ford dealership.
>>
>>34320806
> KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL
> Move slowly
> Make it clear that what you are doing is legal

Are police particularly unpleasant in your town? Is handing over your LTC not enough?
>>
>>34320893
I really don't have that many run ins with cops, probably 2 in the last 5 years. Im just giving him universal advice here. Can't go wrong being cautious.
>>
>>34320835
Depends on the state, but in mine, if a LEO asks to disarm you, you must comply. They are legally required to return your weapon before they leave if you are not arrested.
>>
>>34318767
Keep your hands on the wheel, inform the officer that you have a handgun in the car and have a conceal carry permit.

Never reach for anything or take your hands off the wheel while doing this. When he asks for your license clearly state you are reaching for your licence and also produce your permit along with it for good measure.

It's not really that hard not to piss of a cop or get shot, even if you have a gun on you.
>>
>>34320863
> I don't have to
How can you say that when we have video evidence that not doing exactly what the cop says leads to you getting 16 new holes?
It's not courtesy, you have do whatever dance they want you to do, because if you don't you die. My question is how are you okay with this?
>>
>>34320368
I've interacted with police while carrying a number of times and it's always gone well. I let them know I have the firearm, stay calm, and announce my movements before I make them ("I'm going to reach in my glove box for my insurance" etc).

Wife has had the same experience. Usually they thank us for carrying. Only one has disarmed me and he gave it back half way through the encounter. We talked carrying before he left. Some cops can be assholes but most are just people who want to go home.

The problem are these cops who start getting stress related disorders and get an itchy trigger finger. My friend is a retired police Captain and once his son was pulled over by one of these types. The son basically had a gun pulled on him and refused to move or follow the cops orders because he didn't want to get shot for moving his hands.
>>
>>34320886
Unless someone is driving recklessly there is no justification for pulling them over other than the government wanting money. Im fine with them pulling over people doing 80 in a 30 zones, but when everyone's so afraid of them traffic clogs up a highway because nobody is willing to do 56 to pass a cop, they've gone too far.

I had one borderline tailgate me for 50+ miles once on the highway. I just set my cruise control for 55 for an hour. None of that made anybody safer. Not to mention all the times I've seen cops drive like complete jackasses causing more danger than the person they're going after because he was going 70 on a nearly empty highway.
>>
>>34320919
How as a gun owner do you NOT think this was justified.....
anon........ are you a nogunz?

You dont have to do their dance just don't tell them you are carrying, but when you are legally being stopped and CHOOSE to inform them, then dont be a retard and reach into your pockets right after saying I have a gun.
Of course they expect to be in control, they are there doing a job, I don't think telling someone not to reach for something is such a breech of justice.
>>
>>34320930
>everyone's so afraid of them traffic clogs up a highway because nobody is willing to do 56 to pass a cop, they've gone too far.

Great point anon. I think our police today have become unchecked, and for the most part are bullies. I was watched highlights of a cops from the 80s or 90s and the difference was night and day from how they act today.
1. We need completely independent police investigation teams. Police investigating police is retarded.
2. We need body cams on EVERY cop, that cops are responsible for having on at ALL times. When a different standard of justified shooting applies to cops but the same standard of legal justice applies. You get situations where its near impossible to convict cops of crime.

Its a shame that our political spectrum has become so polarized to where one group acts like the only good cop is a dead one, and the other acts like they deserve your unwavering respect no matter what. When this happens, you can't really have any middle ground to talk about improvement.
>>
But cops are heroes for putting on a badge and writing tickets
>>
>>34320919
>My question is how are you okay with this?

Because it doesn't matter what I think. He was tried and a jury found him innocent. Case closed, end of story.
>>
>>34320349
>Legal gun CCW informs cop he's carrying
>Is told to get his ID
>Cop shoots him in panic for "reaching for it"
>>
>>34320368
>Black guy did all of that
>Got shot anyways
>>
>>34320385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg
>>
>>34320455
>Blaming the victim even though it was clear he was trying to comply with instructions when shot
Yanez will never be a cop again, at least.
>>
File: 1257312719429.jpg (141KB, 1069x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1257312719429.jpg
141KB, 1069x1097px
>>34321025
Meter maids are the real heroes. They give out way more citations.
>mfw a cop calls anyone "civilians" like he isn't one
>mfw "the thin blue line" (not that thin buddy)
>mfw a cop tries to justify working for a woman because she's his "civilian boss" not his "duty boss"
>my actual face when someone thanks a cop for their service
>>
>>34320688
>I'll tell the LEO that I have a carry license and inform them I have my carry gun.
He did. He had his CCW from before MN was shall-issue inside the Metro area. His traffic incident record shows more than enough experience with police interaction.

He was pulled over on a "matches the description" that was literally "black guy."

He was a school cafeteria supervisor who was loved by the community.

He had the bad luck of being pulled over by a jumpy, trigger-itchy cop who panicked at the word gun and gave him bad, conflicting instructions.
>>
>>34318767
Just shoot the cops, they're not your friends and they have an economic incentive to put you in jail/the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySS6KOp6wPY

Reminder; they want to hurt you.
>>
>>34321227
>Cops never get convicted even with overwhelming evidence
>Everything is fine guys!
>>
>>34321615
LEO are drones,gang members. They enforce on their territory. Disrespect them, lights out
>>
>>34318767
You hand them your CHL with your registration and DL. The people that get shot go all bix nood and say "yo I've got a gun."
>>
>>34321591

Shut the fuck up SJW, no he didn't.

>Tells officer he has a gun
>Proceeds to reach for his pocket without receiving instruction from officer.
>Officer tells him to stop reaching
>He doesn't

How the fuck is this situation supposed to turn out? This wasn't a matter of race. The officer didn't want to shoot that guy. Immediately he was crying with guilt after he shot him.
>>
>>34322138
>Shut the fuck up SJW, no he didn't.
>>Tells officer he has a gun
>>Proceeds to reach for his pocket without receiving instruction from officer.
>>Officer tells him to stop reaching
>>He doesn't
>How the fuck is this situation supposed to turn out? This wasn't a matter of race. The officer didn't want to shoot that guy. Immediately he was crying with guilt after he shot him.

But you're literally lying right now

>Tells officer he has a gun
>Officer tells him to take out his ID
>Reaches for his ID
>Officer shoots him multiple times and almost hits his daughter in the backseat because he "felt threatened"
>the other officer didn't pull his gun so the "threatened" thing was bogus
>still gets off without a punishment

I honestly don't care about the nigger that got shot but cops should be held accountable to acting like retards.
>>
>>34322138
>SJW because I stated what happened
>You then imagine new version that fits your beliefs
Eat shit.
>>
File: 1486789364865.jpg (18KB, 375x493px) Image search: [Google]
1486789364865.jpg
18KB, 375x493px
>>34320349
this
>>
>>34321802
DA carried this one all the way this time. A jury of 12 of his peers said not guilty. Short of voting for police chiefs with better community policing plans, there is no other legal option here.

You don't have to like it.
>>
>>34322184
And I don't, but it's statistically suspicious how basically no cops ever get convicted.
>>
>>34322278
Usual problem is collusion from the DA in the form of a b.s. charge that they know will not get a conviction. Manslaugher 2 fit due to Yanez's reckless behavior, so I don't think that was the problem here. We'll see if the feds decide to take up the case, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Call your state and federal reps and ask for out of district or federal prosecutors to be brought in for wrongful police shooting cases if you want the stats to change.
>>
Here's a question for all the boot lickers ITT:

If I met someone on the street who I knew happened to be legally carrying a firearm, would I be able to legally shoot them dead for scratching their ass?
>>
>>34322173
>>34322179

Summer libtards, pls go
>>
>>34322697
>I hate how the facts of the case don't agree with my beliefs on niggers!

Take this exact case. Make the driver, his GF, and daughter white. He's legally carrying, informs the cop of it, and in trying to comply with orders gets shot. Would you think of it the same way?
>>
>>34322719
Except he didn't comply with orders. The last order before being shot was "stop" and he didn't.
>>
>>34322727
>With no time to actually stop as he was trying to comply with order to get ID
>>
>>34322695

That depends, are you legally detaining him via your authority as a peace officer and how many times did you tell him not to go for it?
>>
>>34322727
Shouldn't an officer maybe wait to actually see a gun before blasting people? Before you know it they'll shoot us as soon as we hand them our carry permit, because we could have potentially shot them so they feared for their lives.
>>
>>34322748
It takes literally zero seconds to stop moving.
>>34322780
Sure, and they would wait until it's loaded and pointing at them so they're at an even bigger disadvantage.
>>
>>34322719
Different anon. I would not bet highly of getting a jury to convict a police officer of 2nd degree manslaughter because he give bad directions to a suspect and then shot him when he thought the suspect was drawing a gun from his waist, even if the suspect was white as Mr. Rogers. That's just the way our society is currently wired.

Not saying Yanez should be a police officer. Just saying that a conviction was always unlikely in any police shooting bartring the suspect being unarmed and shot in the back.
>>
>>34322719
what does being white have to do with any of this
>>
>>34322173

Uhh, officer asked for ID/registration first, guy handed it to him, officer handed it back and then the guy told him he had a firearm. You can't see what happens in the car, but the black dude was probably reach back to his wallet to put away the ID or something. Either way, your sequence of events is out of order.
>>
Let me learn you, I have been pulled over many times for speeding. Some times 40 over the limit. I have NEVER so much as had a written warning. Why? I'm submissive to his authority.

>turn on hazards
>if in a dangerous position on road turn on hazards and continue until you find a safe spot to pull over
>pull over
>put in park
>keep hazards on
>turn car off
>all windows down
>music off
>hands 10 and 2 on the wheel

Wanna know the most retarded thing you could do? REACH FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE THE COP HAS COME TO YOUR CAR.

For some time before he approaches you, he is staring at you. What does he see when you reach for your information? Someone he doesn't know, who could be angry, and reaching for a weapon. DONT make him nervous. WAIT. He's in no rush, and now that you're pulled over neither are you.

>cop "how you doing today?"
>"I'm good sir and yourself" etc
>"can I have your blah blah please"
"Yes sir, blah is in my glove compartment. Can I reach for it?"

HANDS. ALWAYS. 10. AND. 2.

>"do you have any weapons on you?"
>"I have a handgun on my appendix, right hip, etc. and a knife in my front right pocket"
>follow instructions
>"okay sure I'm going to reach for the blah"
>"now can I have your blah"
>"okay sir, can I reach into my back left pocket?"
>ALWAYS ASK PERMISSION TO MOVE YOUR HANDS. DONT JUST DO IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>"do you know how fast you were going?"

now sometimes they don't have an accurate speed of how fast you were. So they'll depend on what you say. If you're going 65 in a 55 it's better to say "I'm not sure sir, no less than 55". Admit to speeding, but phrase it just like that. He'll appreciate it but you want get whacked for a lot or not whacked at all because you're compliant and honest.

>cop walks to his squad car
>KEEP HANDS 10 AND 2
>you're not autistic, no need to fidget around. Be a big boy and wait just like that until he comes back
>at this point he'll decide your fate, hopefully you weren't a retard and listened to me
>>
>>34318767
I dont say shit because I live in commieforina. So long as your shits concealed and the cop has no reason to get you out of the car/search you i see no harm.

Of course not every one has psychic senses and knows when a cop is just gonna go full asshole on you so it's a gamble
>>
>>34322777

Let's say I stopped him and asked him for change, then as he reached for some change to give me I repeatedly told him not to reach for his gun. He assures me he is not going for his gun (which turns out to be on his ankle, but I never asked) as he reaches for the change and at that moment I shoot him with my Taurus Spectrum 7 times.
>>
>>34322826
Don't you know about how cops are indiscriminately murdering black men just because they're black? Fucking racist pigs.
>>
Thank God I'm white. Just easier. I can comply with the cop and not get shot.
>>
>>34322967
If you have a permit you legally have to inform the officer in your state. It probably shows up when they run your plate/license. Not informing the officer is grounds for revoking your permit or worse.
>>
>>34322969
Red herring argument since you aren't a police officer conducting official police business using your powers as appointed to you by the state and city.
>>
>>34322173
What type of drugs are you on? The cop LITERALLY does not tell him to get his ID out after announcing he was armed.
>>
How to avoid getting shot by the police.

>cops asks you to do something
>do it

Pretty simple.

>What if a cop asks you to do something wrong or illegal or they do something illegal.

Do it with the knowledge that you just made 10,000 to a million dollars.

Any cops out there please infringe on my rights. I do enjoy money.
>>
>>34320679
because they could decide to kill you and most likely would get away with it if they did
>>
>>34321591
Please link me to even ONE video example of someone announcing their actions, doing so slowly and safely, and being shot as a result.
Doesn't even have to be black, any color will do.
Show me ANYONE who treats the officer with respect to the danger they are in on a daily basis and still gets shot.
/PLEASE/
>>
>>34323048
Goddamn you're fucking retarded
>I'm just gonna randomly murder this person, risk my career and freedom, undergo a privacy invading investigation from internal affairs and/or a state board, and be publicly demonized by the entire national media for shits and grins.
>>
File: KEK (2).jpg (56KB, 741x881px) Image search: [Google]
KEK (2).jpg
56KB, 741x881px
>>34320699
>>
>>34320742
It's probably a joke. If it isn't, the the poster is stupid for not realizing that the only 5.7mm rounds legal to civvies, are hollow points and poly-tipped hollow points. The ss190 rounds that can penetrate helmets and level 3 soft armor (only when fired through a p90 barrel), are only available to military and LE.
>>
>>34320770
Try to view it from the angle of the officer that has pulled you over. Every second you give them to react to your situation is another second of trust they will afford to you.

"Officer, before I take my hands from the wheel, I want to inform you I am currently in legal possession of a handgun. How would you like me to proceed?"

BAM. Not only have you put the ball in their court, automatically putting them at ease, but you have signalled your intent to cooperate and comply, decreasing your threat level considerably.

"I am going to retrieve my wallet so that I can show you my identification, passing my firearm in the process. Please let me know if I should stop at any time."

Now they're on the back foot, because not only are you complying, your language suggests a legal setting, making them revert to academy training, making them question if they are being filmed or tested.

Proceed slowly and deliberately at all times, and enjoy a cop enjoying a night without incident. Don't be surprised if they thank you for your cooperation.
>>
>>34321584
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>34322946
This.

All the idiots here arguing just need to listen to one thing. Ten. And. Two.

>Ten
>And
>Fucking
>Two

That's all it takes.

If you're finger fucking your pockets when a cop stops you, you're going to become a statistic.
>>
This thread is a reminder that /k/ is full of victim-blaming bootlickers.
>>
>>34320620
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>34321615
hilariously bad post
>>
File: 1496545158111.jpg (148KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496545158111.jpg
148KB, 960x720px
>>34323181
No they aren't illegal. You can get SS190 easily, it's just more expensive.

And I think you're also confusing armor classifications. There is no such thing (at least not yet as far as I'm aware) as soft level 3 armor. Level 3 is rated to stop 5.56 and 7.62x51. 5.7 will penetrate soft 3A armor (the sturdiest stuff that can still be made somewhat flexible) which is probably the toughest vest a regular non-SWAT patrol officer would wear. SS190 out of a regular FiveseveN barrel will penetrate a PASGT helmet (3A equivalent) from 240 meters and PASGT vest (also 3A) from 300 meters.

It's nothing to sneer at, though of course it should still remain legal.
>>
File: XCMQcIo.jpg (88KB, 485x363px) Image search: [Google]
XCMQcIo.jpg
88KB, 485x363px
>>34322173
>quoting the entire post
>>
>>34318767
>It appears police are now legally able to shoot you if they feel threatened.

Then don't make them feel threatened, you fucking sperg. How hard is this?
Hands where they can see them, explain your situation, follow instructions.
You act like they're a fucking bomb you've got to defuse. They're -PEOPLE-. Talk to them like one.
Jesus.
>>
>>34323075

This right here. Come on, fags, cough up some video.
Bet you can't.
You know why?
Because if you're not a total fucking spaz, speak politely to the cop, and DO AS YOU'RE FUCKING TOLD, you're not getting shot by them.
Everyone except dindus seem to be able to handle this concept.
>>
File: 1496802215381.jpg (70KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496802215381.jpg
70KB, 600x853px
>>34320455

Cops are always allowed to shoot if they feel threatened, you should consider yourself lucky they allow you to live.
>>
>>34320890

Not everyone lives at the crossroads of drugsville and niggertown, anon.
>>
I've been pulled over a couple times while carrying. Make sure you're window is all the way down. Shut your car off. Keys on the dash in plain sight. Have all your paperwork (license/reg/insurance/CCL) easily accessible or out. In my experience they usually run your plates prior to approach. If that's the case then I clear my pistol, lock the slide to the rear, and set it on the dash in plain sight. Put your hands on the steering wheel and don't move them. Inform the officer that you have a carry permit as he approaches. Leave your hands where they are and follow instructions. Remain calm.

If you don't have time to do that shut your car off. Keys on dash. Hands on wheel. Inform the police officer you have a permit and are carrying. Leave your hands where they are and follow instructions. Remain calm. Move deliberately as instructed.

I just like to have it clear and in sight so when you tell them you have a weapon it's not out of sight and they see it's already rendered inoperable.

Been thanked every time I followed either of those procedures.
>>
>>34318767
throw the gun out the window and speed off
>>
>>34325293
>doesnt make a cop feel threatened
>doesnt get shot

wow what a concept
>>
Offer the police nothing.
Offer up nothing.
If they ask for lis/reg, produce it and hand it over.
Answer no questions, you have no obligation to answer police questions.
Respond to movement commands.
Don't hold conversation with police.
Police are not your friend.

While respecting police and the job they do, know that you just go pulled over. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO BE NICE OR CORDIAL WITH THE FAGGOT THATS ABOUT TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU.

Any faggot that says i'm wrong is a mother fucking coke head cuckolded fruit that hasn't been paying attention to the police state that has built up around them in plain sight.
>>
>>34325993

Enjoy your pepper spray and tasing, asshat.
Also, summerfags pls go.
>>
>>34321584
Don't speed draw your wallet nigger.
>>
>>34320675
you scared or something darky?
>>
>>34321584

Your order of events are wrong.

>Cop asks for license and registration
>Guy tells cop that he has a firearm with no implication that he is a legal CCW permit holder
>Cop says don't reach for it
>Guys reaches for it
>>
>>34318767
>done got me a permit that lets me open carry shotguns in my country
>"yessir, just goin' to cull rabbits"
>don't own a field

masterpiece
>>
Am I only person to hear Castile say, "I'ma have to pull it out"?
>>
>>34320835
lmfao, where are you from?

Let me guess you couldn't join the military because if a drill instructor got in your face you'd punch him?

lmfao @ u dumbass
>>
>>34320675

Even if you don't, it's common fucking courtesy. Besides, when they run your plates they'll know if you've got a license to carry. If you do and you don't say anything they might think you're acting suspiciously.
>>
>>34318767
Shut up, nigger.
>>
>>34325993
>>34327804
Actually, that is a decent answer that doesn't involve pipe smoking. Key point here though

>YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO

There is a choice we all make, and if I find the officer was in the wrong, I will contact my local govt rep, and hammer on that gong until something is done that satisifies me. If the officer is being polite, even if i'm getting a ticket, then i'll likely be polite as well, as they tend to "forget" to write things down then.
>>
>>34320385

then die, you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>34328479
I've been nice to cops and gotten fucked over for it, I've been quiet to cops and gotten light for it. Each cop is different and many are a mix of bitter and stupid. Playing nice with a cop is like playing nice with a crocodile.
>>
>>34321603
>he was trying to comply with instructions
he was doing a shitty job.
>>
>getting pulled over by cops at all

stop speeding you reckless people
>>
>>34322496
I'd say the issue is more so that the DA's office works with the cops on a regular basis. Judges are forced to recuse themselves if they know the defendant personally, why should the same not be true for the prosecutor?
>>34322790
>disadvantage
He had his gun in his hand already, in addition to backup on the other side of the car. I get that he was nervous, and perhaps the guy in the car didn't go down the checklist as well as he could have, but shooting him was unjustifiable, especially with bystanders in such close proximity. Dude is a joke of a cop and I hate to think of the precedent this sets for treatment of CCW holders. Maybe we should all lay on the ground, hands behind our head at DUI checkpoints because armed citizens make police nervous?
>>34322826
Become friends with a Melanin-American and ask him.
>>
>>34321648
He was pulled over for a bad tail light. The dashcam footage shows this specifically. It also shows him reach for something, the cop specifically tells him not to, and to stop reaching. Phinaldo then says "it's just my ID" and the cop says again, "stop, dont grab it, don't fucking touch it!" The whole time, you see philando keep fucking touching something and moving.
>>
>>34320455
Most likey his wallet and his gun were very close to his right hip so it would look like he was reaching for his gun when he was reaching for his wallet. Officer doofy should have realized that. Castille shouldn't have been shot. The cop clearly is a reacter and not a thinker. Which is why he is unemployed.
>>
>>34320408
The second you "inform" an officer that you are armed, all he hears is "gun." Then his "training" kicks in and you're at risk because he "fears for his life."
>>
>>34320611
Until you also inform him that you're armed, at which point the bells and whistles go off and you're looking siren the barrel of his sidearm.

Seriously, based on my upbringing (which did include deference to the police) the action of someone pointing a loaded firearm at me would make me want to do them on the spot.
>>
>>34320679
Because every encounter with an armed but poorly trained civil servant puts you at significant risk of a bad outcome?

Seriously, if the DMV was filled with a bunch of clerks with Glock 19's they fired once a year and saw every transaction as a potential life or death situation, I'd walk before I went down to register my vehicle.
>>
>>34330946
>puts you at significant risk
Even more reason to remain calm. Did this place get an influx of retards recently? Trolls are worse than usual.
>>
>>34320711
Fuck off callum
>>
>>34320455
>repeatedly
The video is up on YouTube. The cop literally says it once then black guy says he's not reaching for his gun, then the cop opens fire.
>>
>>34320611
The black guy who got shot wasn't even the driver. People are still asking why did the cop want his id?
>>
>>34320679
Clearly you aren't a minority.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (797KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
797KB, 1600x1200px
>>34331019
The Japanese have a proverb that goes something along the lines of "When you assume you make an ass out of yourself."
I'm Hispanic as fuck, have a thick accent and am an immigrant. Race has never played any real factor when dealing with law enforcement in my experience, and I travel quite a bit around continental US due to my business. I've never even been asked for my Green Card outside of the SOS.
>>
>>34320781
I know a guy who got shot in the leg by a cop who was having trouble getting the guy's pistol pistol out of his holster.
>>
>>34325293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7zW4aRlYE
Literally half a second after informing Yanez he's carrying the pig goes into panic mode, screaming at him and magdumps on him. He literally got no chance to comply.
>>
>>34328295
Except he didn't. The fucking cop got panicked as he was explaining he was carrying and lit him up.
>>
>>34328531
He was never given a chance to.

Fucking seriously. The cop draws as he's explaining he's legally carrying and gives no opportunity to pause in action before lighting him up.
>>
>>34330903
Unless you're white, and they try to talk you down. If it's a black guy they go into "kill em all" mode.

And then the public swarms in to defend it. Including a fucking little kid with an airsoft gun and a guy getting shot in the back on film and the cop then planting evidence.
>>
>>34331267
>don't reach for it
>i won't
>don't pull it out
>i'm not pulling it out
>DON'T PULL IT OUT
>I'M NOT
this is most definitely enough time for the guy to stop doing whatever he was doing that made him feel the need to tell the cop he wasn't reaching for his gun. I find it hard to believe that this guy had both hands on the steering wheel when the cop was /repeatedly/ telling him not to pull his gun out.
>>
>>34330989
That's the problem, though. Castille had a ton of experience with traffic stops. If you aren't black it's hard to understand how regularly they get pulled over.

In just six years living in the US Trevor Noah has already been pulled over 8 or 9 times, including in a Tesla, and it just seemed normal to him until he told white friends about it.
>>
>>34331058
>Implying Hispanics face the same troubles with cops as blacks
>>
>>34331333
Except both in this and in the facebook stream Yanez has clearly gone way into irrational panic. Yanez literally gives him half a second to try to comply with his screaming before he starts shooting.

At an angle where he could have easily killed the kid, too.
>>
>>34331058
>The Japanese have a proverb that goes something along the lines of "When you assume you make an ass out of yourself."
holy shit
>>
>>34328295
but he did not reach for it faggot
>>
>>34331342
>pulled over 8 or 9 times, including in a Tesla
What kind of argument is that? Why do people assume it's because of the color of the driver rather than the driving? I get pulled over frequently, but it's because of my RHD RX7 or my aggressive driving on my way to the worksite. People get pulled over, there's a justifiable reason.
>>
>>34331358
>LITERALLY half a second
>LITERALLY
I dare you to record yourself saying all those lines in half a second, you fucking millennial libtarded piece of human trash
>some nigger is reaching for something after telling you he has a gun
>he won't stop reaching for it even when you tell him to stop, he just tells you it's not his gun and expects you to believe him
>irrational panic
>>
>>34331392
>I love justifying killing of people for no reason!
>>
>>34320679
Because I don't need some faggot cop trying to ticket me a $200 fine because my headlights went out on the drive home from work. Forget getting shot, getting jewed is much more common and annoying.

Best cops I ever knew lived in a shitty drug-infested town that was three strip clubs, a trailer park, and the police station all on the same street.They would pull you over for any and everything they could but you only got ticketed for your own bullshit. My dad ran a stop sign on Christmas and they just told him to take it easy.
>>
>>34320620
People can lie you know.
>>
>>34331333

He was never instructed to keep both hands on the wheel. He was never instructed to stop moving. He was shot when he started bringing his hand back up after reaching for his ID, which he was asked for before he declared he had a carry gun and the cop went into terminator mode.
>>
>>34331423
>trying to ticket me a $200 fine because my headlights went out on the drive home from work.
This doesn't happen, you summer faggot. Maybe in California. Grow up.
>>
>>34331437
so can officer retardez
>>
>>34331217
Does he drive a Porsche now? If not he did it wrong
>>
>>34331447
And that's why we have our court system. Feelings aren't proof of guilt.
>>
>>34331437
Then let's look at the victim here:
Beloved member of the community who worked as a school cafeteria manager.
Often called "Mr. Rogers with dreds."
Got a CCW from the Hennepin County Sheriff when it was still May-issue, which was almost impossible.
Had nearly 50 traffic citations, so he was clearly very experienced with dealing with the police.
Was driving with his girlfriend and daughter to his own birthday party.
Informed the officer he was legally carrying.

Where's the fucking motive or bad intent on his part that deserves death?
>>
>>34331452
But something's clearly wrong if cops are basically immune from legal consequences.
>>
>>34331477

His bad intent was to carry a gun, which put the officer and himself in danger.
>>
>>34331518
>His bad intent was to carry a gun, which put the officer and himself in danger.
Get the fuck off my /k/ bitch.
>>
File: Nigger_Alarm.gif (363KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger_Alarm.gif
363KB, 320x240px
>>34318767
>>
>>34331483
Believe it or not, a cop's word is worth more in court than a civilian's
>but on cnn they said cops never face consequences!
they face consequences when they're in the wrong, but you don't hear about those cases because pavement apes don't riot in the streets over them.
when someone doesn't obey orders they endanger their own lives, because interestingly enough cops DO get shot in traffic stops when they're not cautious enough, but of course you've never heard of that happening so it must not happen often enough to matter.
>>
>>34318767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5IemlZAyQ
>>
>>34331560
>/k/ - Bootlickers
>>
>>34331560
>but of course you've never heard of that happening so it must not happen often enough to matter.

whats the number here einstein?
>>
>>34331058
>A Japanese proverb relies on an English language pun
>>
>>34323372
Nigga there is a video of it
>>
>>34331958
Even when there's video of a cop shooting a man in the back and planting evidence /pol/acks on /k/ will find any excuse to blame the corpse.
>>
>>34320866
Everyone who's old enough to be here knows that, but in the newer "editions" of digital touch-up and re-release they extended that scene, which is why the limited controversy.You could go grab even a VHS and get either one.
>>
>>34328453
>license to carry
>license
>to
>carry
>>
>>34331342
>Implying that race baiting piece if shit isn't just lying for victim points
>>
>>34331423
I've been pulled over 3 times for the same tail light being out by 3 depts and never been ticketed for it, only told to get it fixed. You're lying.
>>
>>34332484
Don't you have a Klan rally to get to?

He was literally born a crime in Apartheid South Africa. Why are you discounting his experience?
>>
>>34332507
>He was literally born a crime
Oh fuck here we go.
>>
>>34331441
It's all over, any particularly safe city with too many cops and not enough to do are usually encouraged to gather ticket revinue.
>>
File: retard cappucinno.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
retard cappucinno.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>>34331058
WHEN YOU ASSUME THE JAPANESE MADE A CLEVER PROVERB
IT MAKES AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME
>>
>>34332541
Are you going to deny that interracial couplings were illegal in SA at the time?
>>
>>34332775
Trevor Noah was not "a crime." His mother conceived a year before the law was dropped and she was fined. It's shitty but it was not that dramatic or even an impact on his life. He identified as "Coloured" which is not the same thing in SA as it is in the US. In SA it means you belong to the native lighter-skinned tribes like the Xhosa or Khoi-San tribes. They usually were given much more legal leeway, more like second-class citizens than third-class citizens like the dark-skinned descendants of the Bantu-speaking tribes that invaded the region earlier in history.
>>
>>34332870
So, he never had to be carefully juggled between parents in his childhood to avoid legal problems?

You're minimizing a serious problem because of "legal status" that doesn't necessarily define how it actually worked.
>>
>>34332955
No, his father left his mother very early on. This is all on Wikipedia. He was raised exclusively by his mother and her family.
>>
>>34332980
And?

How, exactly, is it not a valid comparison of life experiences that he has had an unusual number of encounters with police compared to white friends in similar socioeconomic status? That's not "race-baiting", it's presenting a fundamentally different life experience.
>>
>>34333165
You made an emotional appeal instead of an argument and BTFO, just give up.
>>
>>34333165
You're a nonsensical sophist. I'm focusing on facts while you keep jumping through hoops to present these images of suffering based on your expectations and desire to show how I'm Whitemansplaining. Nothing will be good enough for you.
>>
>>34333182
>>34333185
>Black people have fundamentally different experiences with police than whites
This is a hard fact.

>Hurr yurr juss race batein
This is a dismissive asshole position.
>>
>>34333306
>Watch his standup
>Watch the Daily Show
>He pontificates endlessly about race issues using emotional appeal, personal opinion/bias, and outright lies
>Claims he's pulled over because he's black, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with him being a shit driver.
>>
>>34333338
>Blacks are consistently singled out at a far higher rate for traffic stops, stop and frisks, and "profiling."
>Nah, it's all in your head you're racist for saying it
>>
>>34321656
the simple solution to this is when you get pulled over, don't talk shit to the cop and refuse to comply.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Act like a stupid nigger, get treated like a stupid nigger.
>>
>>34333338
Oh I forgot
>He's totally an authority on race relations in the US because he grew up in post Apartheid SA.
>>
>>34333367
>He was polite, tried to comply with instructions, and got shot as he was informing the officer he was legally carrying
WHAT. THE. FUCK. SHOULD. HE. HAVE. DONE. DIFFERENT?!

He did everything right and still got murdered in his seat not reaching for his gun with his daughter in the path of the bullets!
>>
>>34333366
>Blacks also commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime in the US
>No they're singled out for their skin color
Also, you're fucking retarded if you think he's being pulled over because of his skin color. Next time you're on the highway sit and see how many cars you can even see inside of, let alone determine the race and gender of the driver. Especially from the perspective of a police officer who is usually stationary with their back to the direction of traffic or who is driving behind the car they're pulling over.
>>
>>34330927
You are a paranoid retard and a danger to others.
>>
>>34332501
>my experience doesn't match your experience so you're lying
sure showed him
>>
>>34333366
>Blacks are consistently singled out at a far higher rate for traffic stops, stop and frisks, and "profiling."

maybe blacks just commit more crimes and therefore fit the criminal's description, are more likely to be fleeing the scene of a crime, are more likely to not comply with officers or become aggressive, are more likely to drive recklessly/without working tail lights, etc, etc, etc.

Visit a black neighborhood and tell me you don't see a marked degredation in civilized behaviour, whether it's drinking/drug use on the street, driving recklessly, or the number of cars you see with easily fixed $10 lights that are left burned out because they'd rather spend that money on fast food, cigarettes or weed.
>>
File: trek gan.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
trek gan.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
[sweating intensifies]
>>
>>34333404
>I am a woman with a penis
>Women don't have a penis
>His experience doesn't match my experience so you're lying
>>
>>34320642
If he was reaching for the gun he wouldn't have definitely died with it in hands, that's retarded. That's like saying if try to grab the president you'll die with him in your hands, no you'll get shot before you reach it.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>34333399
>>34333411
And it cycles back to this dubious "they obviously deserve it" bullshit.
>>
>>34333423
>If I strawman hard enough I win the argument
>>
>>34333386
Are you stupid? Did you watch the video? He had already given his ID to the cop about 30 seconds before. At best, the "victim" made an incredibly stupid choice and forced the officer's hand. At worst, he was fleeing the scene of a crime and thought he could shoot his way out of it.

>Okay. Just don't reach for it
>nah I
>No, don't reach for it
>nah bruh
>DONT REACH FOR IT
>NUH BRUH
>DONT REACH DONT REACH
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>34333419
Why the fuck would he reach for his gun a half second after informing the officer he was legally carrying on his 50+ traffic stop while driving to his own birthday with his gf and daughter in the back?
>>
>>34333423
> Next time you're on the highway sit and see how many cars you can even see inside of, let alone determine the race and gender of the driver. Especially from the perspective of a police officer who is usually stationary with their back to the direction of traffic or who is driving behind the car they're pulling over.
Do this and get back to me.
>>34333386
>He did everything right
Obviously not.
>>
>>34333427
>Fallacy Fallacy

>>34333430
Yes, I did. He was not "reaching for it. He was literally saying "I'm not reaching for it" and the fucking panicking dipshit draws and lights him up for no reason.
>>
File: 1468443698175.png (346KB, 445x531px) Image search: [Google]
1468443698175.png
346KB, 445x531px
>>34333423
yeah nice argument. Meanwhile, reality and statistics all support the fact that these people make our country and our neighborhoods more dangerous, ruin communities, and commit petty crime constantly, and interact in self-destructive ways with the police.

Why don't cops supposedly hate and constantly shoot arabs or indians in routine encounters? Why not Tamils or Hmong immigrants? They have dark skin and look "black", in many cases darker than a light-skinned African American person. It has nothing to do with some kind of blind instinctual hatred of skin color, and everything to do with reality. Maybe because despite their melanin content and cultural differences, these groups don't almost universally engage in criminality and violence, and don't constantly murder cops and citizens.

In the meantime, >>>Reddit
>>
>>34333460
>He wasn't reaching for it
I wasn't aware you were his daughter or girlfriend and witnessed the shooting first hand.
>>
>>34333443
>Let's play blame the victim!
This fucking shit happens every damn time.

Cop strangles a non-resisting man to death over a minor civil fine issue of selling loose cigarettes.

Cop shoots a little boy over a toy.

Cop shoots a guy in the back over a child support payment warrant, and tries to plant evidence.

I can fucking guarantee you if Castile was white and everything else happened the same way you're be raging for blood.
>>
>>34333484
>implying someone who hot boxes their car with a child in it is a reliable witness to a crime.
>>
>>34333480
>Intentionally misinterpreted statistics Stormfront plants gave you
>>
>>34333484
>>34333497
>attempts to villainize the victim
>>
>>34331019
>clearly you aren't a minority

you know, you can always leave and go be a "majority" in west Africa somewhere. Everyone from cops to government officials will look and be just like you.

Seriously. Escape the oppression and systemic racism. I'll even buy you a ticket. Just never come back.
>>
>>34320858
There's not one law, there like a billions, and they are literally categorize by severity, punishments ranging from warnings to death.
>>
File: You have to go back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>34333500
>FBI and DOJ statistics I found myself on their own fucking website are a lie
>all statistics are racist
>math is racist
>if I don't like the conclusions you reach then you must be from Stromfront

seriously consider suicide
>>
>>34318767
If keyword if I get stopped by the taxman I hand them my license reg insurance and ccw permit without a peep besides hello. Take my tax ticket or tax warning and move along.
>>
>>34333541
If you go looking for specific results, you'll find them in the numbers. This isn't a difficult concept.
>>
>>34333556
>statistics aren't real because you wanted to find them

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-122121.jpg (350KB, 1384x2094px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-122121.jpg
350KB, 1384x2094px
>>34333493
>He wasn't strangled it was a heart attack
>Don't point toy guns at cops when they roll up with lights and sirens
>>34333497
Kek
>>34333500
Pic
>>34333504
>Make bullshit claim about something there are at best conflicting reports on
>Get called out
>Stop victim blaming
>>
>>34333592
>>34333596
It's pretty damn easy to make the numbers say things when you ignore context and imprint your own beliefs on what they mean.

>Victim blaming
>BLAMING A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD
>Implying he would have had a heart attack if not for the excessive, unnecessary, and policy-breaking strangulation
>>
>>34333556
There's also an argument to be made about how people used to leave their doors unlocked and children outside as well. Why were suburbs virtual utopias half a century ago with little to no crime? Causes seem to point to the change in source of immigration plus more blacks or migration of them.

You should really try your opinions even if you're the devil's advocate on /pol/ not here though. They love bait threads.
>>
>>34333632
Why are you here

What are you doing on this website

genuine question
>>
>>34333645
It could easily be attributed to changes in overall economics and the aggressive changes to law enforcement practices that have made all but a few Americans far poorer while criminalizing far more than in that era.

There's far better reasons than blaming darkie.
>>
>>34333632
When I was 12, I knew I probably shouldn't take the orange tip off toy guns and point them at cops.

Then again, I'm not a stupid nigger. So I guess maybe you're right. Should we recognize that niggers have lower reasoning and social abilities and less impulse control, and change the way law enforcement interacts with citizens to account for that?
>>
>>34333659
>Arguing against people blaming the legal CCW carrier
>Hurr why u heer?
>>
>>34333632
>Blacks are 13% of population but commit almost 50% if murder
>No you're making those raw statistics say that
Fuck off
>Implying he wouldn't have had the heart attack if not for the unnecessary, and excessive strangulation
Or ya know, he could of not been a fat fuck who's getting combative with police. Shit, I'm noticing a theme here.
>Blaming a 12 year old who points a replica gun at cops who just rolled up under lights and sirens
Yup.
>>34333676
>Aggressive changes in law enforcement tactics
I wonder what that was in response to...
>>
>>34333632
>Implying he would have had a heart attack if not for the excessive, unnecessary, and policy-breaking strangulation

I and many other people have been strangled doing martial arts far worse than that on a near daily basis with no ill effects. He died because he was obese and his body couldn't handle being pinned to the floor. Had nothing to do with "being strangled."

>It's pretty damn easy to make the numbers say things when you ignore context and imprint your own beliefs on what they mean.

People like you are consistently given "context" (like IQ) for why black crime is so out of proportion, but reject it and cry racism.
>>
>>34333681
>When I was 12, I knew I probably shouldn't take the orange tip off toy guns and point them at cops.
Uh huh. Sure buddy.
>>
>>34333689
>I wonder what that was in response to...
Political dissent, mainly.
>>
>>34333682
Actually, he wasn't a legal CCW holder, or even a gun owner, since he used illegal narcotics (hotboxing the car with his girlfriend's daughter in it).
>>
>>34333690
>People like you are consistently given "context" (like IQ) for why black crime is so out of proportion, but reject it and cry racism.
>IQ
Yep, there it is. A test intended only for comparing development of children relative to their peers that gets paraded out all the time to "prove" why some group or other is "superior."
>>
>>34333700
>Black Street gangs turn inner cities into 3rd world war zones
>Political dissent
Oh fuck off.
>>34333692
>I was a retarded, irresponsible child so you were too!
>>
>>34333692
Are you serious? Of course I didn't. Did you do that?

It all makes sense. You're either retarded or a nigger.
>>
>>34321584
>faggot doesn't get his docs out before Deppidy Barney gets to his car
>spills spaghetti
>Officer feels threatened when faggot panics trying to contain the spill
>Mercifully ends his life to save his family and species the continued embarrassment of his continued existence
>>
>>34333706
>Had a Hennepin Country CCW since before Shall-issue
>Repeating this "hotboxing" bullshit that has never been proven
>>
>>34333712
Is no one going to tell him that black children development is also slower?
>>
>>34321584
Wrong, you give them your liscense, registration, and the permit to carry all in one, from then they'll either ask questions and tell you what to do, or they'll do nothing about it and not care.
>>
>>34333715
You mean the shit that happened AFTER the start of the War on Drugs that suddenly created a new market worth fighting for?

>>34333721
And here we see the KKK imagination at work.
>>
>>34333727
>Shitty underfunded schools have worse results
Holy shit anon!
>>
>>34333712
Funny how the results of that irrelevant test has such a strong correlation with the prosperity, safety, and level of technological advancement of any given community. Must be a coincidence.
>>
>>34333676
Specifically if you look back not long ago is you find more homogeneity in the USA. Examples of this can be seen in Japan and other nations. The cause as was stated wasn't solely on blacks either but massive immigration changes (60's).
>>
File: 1497369092787.jpg (25KB, 316x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497369092787.jpg
25KB, 316x354px
>>34333734
>Watts and LA riots
>Muh KKK/Nazi straw man
>>
>>34333740
>Inner City schools in large liberal states that spend exorbitant amounts in educational programs are underfunded.
No, they're just filled with retarded black kids that think they don't got no time for no education because they're gonna be in the NFL
>>
>>34333749
>correlation
Gee, maybe you've never considered that you may have your causation backwards? Poorer resources and shittier living conditions prevent the ability to focus in on the improvements the test looks for?
>>
>>34333681
We used to play a game called "guns" and they didn't have orange tips back in the 80's. Had paint/BB/gotcha guns then too. Cap guns the plastic ringed ones were alright too. Good times. Don't recall people calling the cops on us as if we were armed and we were quite loud about our fights and deaths.
>>
File: smoking-pot-girlfriend-baby.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-pot-girlfriend-baby.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
>>34333723
>Repeating this "hotboxing" bullshit that has never been proven

3:35 in the video
https://youtu.be/oS65iYaF0zg?t=3m35s
>>
>>34333767
Or maybe it's because those are the only successes they see coming out of their communities, so it becomes the only thing to strive for.
>>
>>34333721
Watch the video.

He actually had already given the cop his documents. He reached for the gun, despite multiple warnings and orders not to, and had it in his hand when he died.

Given the current political climate and all of the pressure from media and the population over these shootings, you really think a jury would let this guy walk if he had just executed this driver with no cause?
>>
>>34333767
They aren't underfunded either but end up being the most funded for no gain. Look at the City Chicago with it's broken system which is completely broke as is the state. More proof of the abject failures of socialism and government for public goods.
>>
>>34333795
>He reached for the gun, despite multiple warnings and orders not to, and had it in his hand when he died.
BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

There is no way you can make that out.
>>
>>34333786
>Demonize education and law abiding citizens for decades
>Only the occasional sports star is the only success they see
>Well of course that's all they want to be, it's all they know
It's still their fault as a community.
>>
>>34333776
See
>>34333767
>>
>>34333800
Are you not taking into account the reaction of the police officer after he just shot the man? I see people make comments about how the cops are evil but looking at the raw video the officer is clearly distraught and doesn't make a habit of killing nor shooting people much less take enjoyment in that fact.
>>
>>34333817
He freaked out and panic shot for no reason, his partner did not.
>>
>>34333800
But you can make out that he totally didn't reach for it?
>>
>>34333800
Dude just stop.

What's more likely here?

The (hispanic) White Supremacist cop wanted to execute in cold blood the poor innocent good boy because of the color of his skin and all of the positive career prospects shooting a guy comes with?

Or the guy was either just stupid or stoned out his mind and didn't comply with the cop's orders and got himself killed by pulling out a firearm during a traffic stop?

I'm not a stormfag but frankly your blind ideological bullheaded drive to see the narrative as a black victim/racist aggressor is pretty fucking annoying.
>>
>>34333830
Again the point is the officer clearly took it seriously that he killed an individual and that his life was in danger. You're now saying that he panicked but any situation in fight or flight is in a panic technically so therefore not relevant.
>>
>>34333831
From the dashcam? Neither. But that's the problem here. He's been pulled over so often and had his CCW so long there's no reason he did something that stupid, especially with precious passengers in the car on the way to his own birthday party.

>>34333844
How about option C: Cop who shouldn't be on the force hears black guy say "I've got a gun" and panics.

The systemic racism isn't the same thing as KKK racism. It's going to hide behind all kinds of excuses and massaged statistics mostly created by a feedback loop that creates those statistics in the first place. Why didn't his partner draw if he was "reaching for it"?
>>
>>34333845
I sure as fuck don't want someone given the legal power to use deadly to have an irrational panic response.
>>
>>34333891
Because the partner was on the other side of the car. I wouldn't expect you to know this would make a difference because you seem to think cops have x-ray vision as is.
>>34333905
Looks like >>34333185 was right. You're going to circle talk this until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>34333891
>The systemic racism isn't the same thing as KKK racism. It's going to hide behind all kinds of excuses and massaged statistics mostly created by a feedback loop that creates those statistics in the first place.
>reaching for a gun while a cop is questioning you is something a cop should just let slide after repeated verbal warnings and commands

Jesus christ there is no reasoning with you people. Watch the video again Deray Mckesson.
>>
>>34333891
were you born this stupid, or did it take four years of sociology to make you this way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM
>>
>>34331358
>Except both in this and in the facebook stream Yanez has clearly gone way into irrational panic.

She doesn't start facebooking until after the shots were fired, and at that point he's just shot someone in front of his wife/girlfriend and a child, so he's obviously going to be a little panicked. Regardless, from there on, he maintains drawn and aimed at the guy and radios in relevant information until he's relieved by backup. I'm not a cop so I don't know procedure, but that hardly seems like "irrational panic", at least after the shooting.

You seem to be trying to exaggerate the situation against the officer.
>>
>>34333933
With a better view of if he was reaching for it.

Hey, am I wrong for taking the side that defends a legal CCW carrier's right not to be killed for carrying?

>>34333936
>Still trying to push the bullshit narrative
>>
>>34333961
In the dashcam the moment he hears "gun" he starts getting freaked out and panicked. What video did you watch?
>>
>>34333891

> massaged statistics mostly created by a feedback loop that creates those statistics in the first place

I'd love to hear your explanation for this specific sentence fragment.
>>
>>34333891
>He's been pulled over so often and had his CCW so long there's no reason he did something that stupid, especially with precious passengers in the car
I'm sure he was a robot as were the officers every time so each encounter was exactly the same. Every stop is different though. Evidence of the child being around drugs doesn't bode well for how much care was put into the child's welfare.
>The systemic racism
Hopefully you mean the systemic racism against whites. There is no systemic racism against women or other minorities in the USA. It's been this way for decades.
>>34333905
It's easy for you to believe the officer behaved irrationally but not the other way around eh? Interesting. This is why there is training and procedure which take the edge off that. Soldiers do it. Cops do it. Firemen do it. Look at any dangerous job (scuba welders even) and you'll find training to get through the panic situations.

Good luck and all that ;^)
>>
>>34320688
>I'll tell the LEO that I have a carry license and inform them I have my carry gun.

This, plus the important step of not being black or mexican
>>
>>34333949
>were you born this stupid, or did it take four years of sociology to make you this way?

I'm sorry your preconceived notions are making you be this much of a dipshit.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>34333976
>This entire post
>>
>>34333968
>Guy just kind of blurts out, "I have a gun."

Well yeah, you're going to kind of tense up a bit, and then he seems to be going for it? Well now you're reaching for your gun and trying to take command of the situation.
>>
>>34333986
Sorry if the facts don't fit your feelings or group think.
>>
>>34333992
>hen he seems to be going for it?
Except he wasn't.
>>
>>34333993
>Facts
It'd be nice if your post had any.
>>
>>34333963
There's no point talking to you because you're set in your opinion, and are unwilling to think critically about this situation without injecting your innocent black victim/racist police aggressor political agenda into it.

Have a nice day bud. I hope you can realize what an idiot you are.
>>
>>34331477
>50 traffic citations
the clear answer is to never get pulled over for driving like a nigger
>>
>>34334000
>Tells me I'm set in my hard opinion
>While refusing to consider that maybe the cop was in fact wrong
>>
>>34321615
I remember when I was 14 too.
>>
>>34333996
You say that right after acknowledging there's no way to know either way because it's not in be video.
>>
>>34320835
Exactly this
>>
>>34321656
That little faggot was acting just like a nigger.
The only thing the officer did wrong was when he dropped him facefirst onto the pavement. That was completely fucked up and he should be fired for it because it was blatantly excessive. The taser and dragging the little bitch out of the car was 100% justified.
>>
>>34333996
So, why was your first thought to go live on Facebook right after your boyfriend got shot?
>>
>>34334084
>Documenting a wrongful shooting in a manner intended to keep the cops from shooting you too
She chose a method that couldn't just be taken down or deleted by the cops so it would be public knowledge right then and there.
>>
>>34325228
"Their people" but don't be fast or impolite they are skiddish and above you as a person on the morality scale; be a mindless subhuman to the all knowing and powerful police department
>>
>>34320620
guess what the dumb black dude probably legitimately wasn't reaching for his gun, but his 80 IQ couldn't think from the officer's perspective.
>>
>>34328453
its common courtesy not to pull people over under the threat of state sanctioned violence
>>
>>34333500
you should stick to facebook
>>
>>34325821
Been pulled over once while carrying and this is the exact same thing I did. Cleared weapon and put it on the dash. Guess what no problems.
>>
>>34334111
>He actually believes this
Holy fuck your bias is showing
>>
>>34334166
>Doesn't believe it
She was still calling the guy in a screaming panic "sir" and trying to keep calm and avoid getting shot by the wired up guy herself. Why keep pushing this narrative?
>>
>>34334183
What narrative? You're the one claiming cops are jumpy idiots with guns and refusing to consider anything that might contest that.
>>
>>34334199
No, that that Yanez definitively was. Not all cops.
>>
>>34334283
See
>>34333961

He didn't panic anymore than anyone else who's been involved in a shooting. Your bias and lack of general life experience is showing.
>>
>>34334315
>It's perfectly fine for someone who's supposed to be trained to handle these situations with a cool head to panic and mag dump
>>
>>34334372
>Panic
He really didn't tho, you must not be very familiar with shooting or use of force
>Mag dump
7 shots from a Glock isn't a mag dump friend.

And I'm the one pushing a narrative?
>>
>>34333776
>living conditions
>ability to focus
No. It's the entire culture and attitude toward education. I went to the same schools, broken home, poor family. All the other kids are busy ignoring work, wanting to be thugs, acting tough at every moment. They don't care and the parents don't care so nobody ever learns. It's not funding, it's not being poor, it's intentionally being stupid fucking gangsters.
>>
Its fucked up that you have to treat cops like wild animals to make sure they don't attack you
>>
>>34335251
You don't, you just have to treat them like people. You're confusing cops with niggers.
>>
>>34318767
How about say "sir, for your safety & mine I am armed with a legal permit" Then, do EXACTLY what the constable advises you.

Don't scare cops, you don't get shot. There are thousands of police encounters everyday & no one gets blasted....When you think you don't have to do what is asked of you then the trouble starts
>>
>>34321656
Do you want to get shot? Because thats how you get shot.....

Being morally right does you no good with a perforated abdomen and /or dead
>>
>>34322695
false equivalence argument. Get the fuck out if your gonna troll us
>>
>>34325993
LOL sovereign citizens are so stupid
>>
>>34328496
Truth....Cops are people.... some good some bad most a mix of the two
>>
Also, the bitch made it stressful for the cop running her damn mouth.....this was a perfect storm just about.....cop was unduly afraid but why not? Dude was not smart about his actions....he shoulda just sat there with his hands up......and that stupid whore, she's filming & trying to stoke things up......so stupid she never thought it would get her negroe riddled .....
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.