[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK GUN LAWS can some UK anons post information on the general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: enfields.jpg (172KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
enfields.jpg
172KB, 1280x851px
UK GUN LAWS
can some UK anons post information on the general process, timeframe, and $ cost involved in getting the license to own a rifle like pic related?
american here, trying to help some UK fags restore their liberty
>>
Pretty sure those knives are contraband
>>
/pol/ here,

Please post the information so it can be referenced in the local thread.
>>
File: 1473493456122.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1473493456122.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34315009
>general process
Apply to local constabulary, so long as you have reason to own a shotgun (member of club, regular visitor to range/ own land/ go pigeon shooting

choice of shotgun, (limited to 3 round smooth bores)
firearm (.22 semiutos, any manual rifle of ANY SIZE YES ANY SIZE, you can go down to withams & buy a chieftain tank with a 120mm rifled gun (since its manual action, & rifled) just so long as you super pinky promise not to use HE

or you can get both, which means your shotguns can have unlimited capacity magazines (Saigas with drum mags firing slugs are getting fairly common)

No pistols unless they're black powder. Black powder weapons require no certificate, but the powder does.

No certificate required to buy ammo

>timeframe
Varied from force to force, my force is kind of friendly, and i've had proceed to purchases done in a week, but 2 weeks is an average.
If you live in london it can take months, and they can outright deny it based on firearm crimes in your area.
(theft of firearms is common since not everyone can get one)

>$ cost involved in getting the license to own a rifle like pic related?
£40 for permit,

Lee enfields are relatively cheap, and can go for as little as £160 ( but £400 as an average)
.303 is really abundant, but cost varies depending on where you live.
>>
File: winchestee.jpg (35KB, 324x300px) Image search: [Google]
winchestee.jpg
35KB, 324x300px
>>34315438
>>34315009
> other info
Auto rifles (there's no difference as to whether they're auto or semi) are difficult to get as they require home office authorisation. So you have to be a person who can expect reasonable attempts on your life or work in a profession whereby its expected to carry a weapon (PMC ect.)

You can fit any weapon with suppressors./scopes ect without any information
Hollow points are technically illegal, but are also required to hunt.
Pistols are legal in northern ireland
No CC/OC unless you work for or worked for the government (entirely legal in northern ireland)
In rural areas its entirely acceptable to walk around with weapons, and even go into pubs with them

>trying to help some UK fags restore their liberty
thanks, on behalf of reasonable people, however i don't feel they should be given more freely:

In the news this week (within 10 miles of me)
> Man holds walks into a store with a winchester (he would have been ok if he stayed outside) so got tackled (pic)
> Mate got 5 years imprisonment for illegal firearm ownership (fired off a 9mm dagenham special at some pikeys)
> Two women got shot outside a pub because they took coke and not ket

Feel free to ask further questions
>>
>>34315455
>>34315438
>>34315009
Additional information:

Self defence of property is sketchy, but:

You can legally shoot & kill someone under necessity (IE he's got a gun too 7 you're preventing the death of another,) but good luck explaining how you got your guns out the cabinet, ran to your bolt safe, inserted your bolt, then ran to your ammo safe & loaded up)

More recently police forces have been covertly promoting this fact as in there eyes one less weapon stolen is one life saved from it not being used to kill someone.

Some gunsafes have a panic button that will get an armed response unit to your house rapido.

Also in my opinion
OC/CCC would spark a rate in deaths, since everyone goes out drinking every friday & saturday night, & at some point almost everyone has been in a bar fight, and a fair few people have had knives ect pulled on them.

CC'ing would be pretty pointless as the current style in the UK has always called for a tight cut on clothes.

In my opinion the 2A wouldn't be required here, as HM the queen is the head of the forces, & she can disband parliament if she deems so, and the queen can't do anything without consent of parliament, which means that in the event of a tyrannical government the forces are mobilised & forcibly remove power from the government, (hence why Corbo, and the communist party known as republic want to remove the queen)

Lastly i'd say the average brit doesn't want more freedom as most people are happy with the status quo, i mean how many other countries will impose a roman style dictatorship for the purpose of carrying out war. Anything & everything was rationed, no elections, conscription, and nobody complains.
>>
>>34315438
>firearm (.22 semiutos, any manual rifle of ANY SIZE YES ANY SIZE, you can go down to withams & buy a chieftain tank with a 120mm rifled gun (since its manual action, & rifled) just so long as you super pinky promise not to use HE
you didn't close your fucking brackets you moron

>( but £400 as an average)
this is just poor form
>>
I was listening to Kiss 100 FM London on my iPhone recently whilst working in North Dakota and this very brief commercial came on. It went something like: "Johnny wanted to get a gun because he thought it would make him cooler. Now he's dead". That was it. It seemed rather hilarious. Like, how did he die? No further explanation was given. He must have been a total dumbass or something. It illustrated the stark contrast in perceptions of gun ownership between the U.S. and U.K. Maybe there it is considered (or at least marketed as) a fast and reckless ticket to the grave. Here fire arms ownership is considered a commonplace and very honorable club to be a member of.
>>
>>34315455
>Hollow points are technically illegal, but are also required to hunt.
>>34315455
what da fuq?
>>
>>34315624
>Also in my opinion
>OC/CCC would spark a rate in deaths, since everyone goes out drinking every friday & saturday night, & at some point almost everyone has been in a bar fight, and a fair few people have had knives ect pulled on them.
well your opinion is already disproven, since we have CC and OC laws here in america and none of that happens because nobody wants to lose their CC license. the only people who get into fights and shootings at bars with guns are owning and carrying them illegally to begin with. most states here have laws against CCing and drinking at the same time. my license explicitly says "not valid if consuming alcohol" which means its illegal to carry while you are imbibing

you basically have the leftist american democrat mentality that "omg more people CC'ing means everyone is going to start shootouts over road rage and traffic and waiting in lines for mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!" which is patently false and which we already have laws against and proven time and again the people who bother to go through the background checks and do the legwork for the paperwork are not the type of people who pull out pistols and start shooting over idiotic bullshit. which is already illegal and you would go to jail for anyway, because your laws against shooting people without proper just cause are still on the books, moron
>>
>>34318011
Weed is technically illegal in the US but I can walk down the road to my dispensary and buy some. It's all about enforcement.
>>
>>34318058
Lmao you obviously don't understand UK drinking culture. Legal CC would have drunk chavs shooting each other outside clubs within the week.
>>
>>34318194

Lmao yeah I highly doubt that, for one I can't imagine them ever being approved to own a firearm, (how many times has a drunk chav pulled out a sawn off O/U that he's got a certificate for and shot someone in a pub? It's no different), and I can't see them being able to afford one either, they'd have already spent all of their dole money on hard cider and crack. We should be allowed the ability to adequately defend ourselves from the spate of cultural enrichments we've been experiencing lately, tower bridge attacks for example, could have easily been stopped by a member of the public that's been awarded the right to carry a firearm and has been properly trained to use it. A "terrorist" can't stab you in the face if you've already shot him in his
>>
>>34315624
>OC/CCC would spark a rate in deaths, since everyone goes out drinking every friday & saturday night, & at some point almost everyone has been in a bar fight, and a fair few people have had knives ect pulled on them.

You faggots actually believe your own memes and think this is some kind of Lock Stock Snatch fantasy country. Come back once you're above 25 and not some retarded kid or student. Literally the only people who do that are the complete scum class and they're a very small percentage of the population. Having CCW in the UK would not turn it into a Guy Ritchie remake of a John Wayne film where people just stumble outside and suddenly everyone's shooting eachother up.
>>
File: u fucking wot m8.jpg (45KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
u fucking wot m8.jpg
45KB, 634x431px
>>34319558
>>34318058

You two have clearly never been to the UK, i grew up on the border between Essex & London , its where a lot of old crooks live, it is seriously common shit for fights to happen for the following reasons:
> Went to a wrong school
> In the wrong religion
> from out of town
> Live / born in the wrong village or town
> family feuds like the wrights & the blundells or richardsons & wrights or the aherns & wrights

Lets have a look at essex:
> 2nd highest crime in country overall
> 2nd highest weapons offences (43% of which were legally owned)
> 2nd highest violent crime offences
> 2nd highest drugs offences
> 3rd highest for ASB

CC'ing in the uk has no viability seeing as:
> No one holds up a store for more than 2 mins, and are very unlikely to bring any firearms yet alone use them
> Most violent crime happens whilst out drinking (you ever been to a pub? you can barely bring your wrist up to look at the time there's so many people.) & franky if you're in a pub & not drinking your a fucking pussy
> Pulling a gun on someone in the UK will only frighten women, as anyone with a spine will frankly tell you to fuck off and fight like a man (police in my area respond to fights by making sure people fight fair rather than splitting them up)
> Shooting sprees aren't a thing here
> If you get involved in organised crime, they'll follow you home and lob a grenade through your window
> Police forces are pretty reliable with about a 4 minute response time even if you live in the village of bumfuck on sea

Otherwise i'm all for making pistols more available here.
>>
>>34318194
uh ok, then theyd be in jail for the rest of their lives and the problem would solve itself within a couple years. actually it would improve your situation since all your shitty faggots in society who did that would be in jail
>>
>>34319653
well that explains why UK will never get their guns back. their most 'pro-gun' citizens are top tier cuck faggots like yourself who have been brainwashed by generations of globalist politicians
>>
>>34319680
The politicians are doing the work for us, they're looking at reintroducing certain semi auto rifles because of the tax they've been missing out from.
>>
>>34319680
> valid points
> can't construct a valid counterpoint
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34319690
>they're looking at reintroducing certain semi auto rifles because of the tax they've been missing out from.
Tell me more
>>
File: 1497186955585.png (111KB, 1026x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1497186955585.png
111KB, 1026x1234px
>>34315009
I was thinking the other day that due to the recent attacks it might be possible to repeal the handgun ban and allow self defense as a valid reason to oqn a gun like in Northern Ireland. Im probably just dreaming but do any britbongs also think its possible?
>>
>>34319653
>>34319680
That guy is a faggot. It's true that there are loads of pussies in this country and that is why we will never get arms back but he's a memelord living in some kid of 'lad culture' fantasy world. The only thing he illustrates is the level of brainwashing people have had as evidenced by his ludicrous stance of CCW and the fact that most UK posters on /k/ come across as immature and possible underage; and in fact always have. Probably because the population is incredibly immature.
> Pulling a gun on someone in the UK will only frighten women, as anyone with a spine will frankly tell you to fuck off and fight like a man (police in my area respond to fights by making sure people fight fair rather than splitting them up)
I mean are you fucking serious? This poster is some sort of ADHD kid. You can't even argue with people this fucking retarded because their brains don't function in a manner that results in any logical or rational thought process.

also, I am a bong, was in the infantry and have legally owned rifles since 16. And I have never been in a drunken fight or been attacked with a knife like that retard thinks happens daily to everyone here.
>>
>>34319735
This.Being pro-gun in the UK is like living in a monkey enclosure.
>>
File: long live saddam.jpg (819KB, 3090x1448px) Image search: [Google]
long live saddam.jpg
819KB, 3090x1448px
>>34319726
Yeah, recent consensus & polling has shown non gun owners & other anti gun activists may be willing to support reintegration of semi auto rifles on the basis of increase tax that could be put into social care or the NHS. Its slowly been growing, and i wouldn't be surprised that after brexit it actually goes through as the right builds up steam

>>34319727
Yeah thats not why pistols are legal in NI, its to stop assassination attempts on PSNI/ Prison/ government officers by the CIRA & RIRA.

>>34319735
> Failure to understand
> Awkwardness when i'm a a 30 year old expat veteran including deployments on banner, telic & herrick who regularly CC's now.

Its pretty obvious you're a cunting walt, i know remftards in the AGC who used to get into bar fights with vet. corps

> brains don't function in a manner that results in any logical or rational thought process.
Make a case for CC'ing in the uk & the benefits it will bring
>>
>>34319780
>Make a case for CC'ing in the uk & the benefits it will bring
>>34319780
good people will have guns? right now who are the only people who CC in the UK? right, the criminal bandits and scum of your country. who are the people who dont CC? the productive, law abiding citizens of your country.

benefits it will bring? populace of good people who will be able to stand up to criminals and save their own lives instead of winding up stabbed in an alley or machete'd by a diverse refugee. i mean are you serious? the case CCing in the UK is literally the same for anywhere. people deserve the right to protect themselves. its still controlled by requirements and regulated by background checks and licenses. did you read the news today? fucking gangs of muslims were stabbing each other in the streets of london. good people in society deserve to not be at the mercy of shithead 16 year old muslim refugees with knives imported by labour voting faggots like yourself

youre obviously a massive faggot who only associates with equally massive faggots. you are probably the same meathead who bar brawls with deadly weapons that you describe. obviously you just project your own incapability to make sane decisions on other people, like every leftist here in america. "WHEN PEOPLE START CARRYING WEAPONS LEGALLY THERE WILL BE GUNFIGHTS IN EVERY BAR HOLYSHIT SOCIETY WILL FALL APART THINK OF HOW PEOPLE WILL SNAP AND KILL EACH OTHER OVER A SPILLED DRINK!!!!!"

guess what those people will already fucking do that you dumbass, and they arent going to go through the trouble of any licenses or background checks because they already have criminal histories. honestly, there are fucking states in america where no license or permit is required to CC. is arizona devolving into absolute mayhem?
>>
>>34320190
> stand up to criminals with guns
right just have a gunfight in a pub with 120 people in, its not like most criminals carry knives anyway.

Fun fact about 40% of all illegally armed firearms in the uk are in fact stolen (or possibly sold underhand) from legal owners (despite the fact that you have to have 2 secure safes with bolt & weapon separate)

that will be great won't it? instead of criminals paying thousands of pounds for a smuggled weapon, lets just go and steal them instead.

mate not being funny, but if half of the retired ganglanders who have probably been suspects in murder enquires can get shotgun certificates then it shows it doesn't work
>>
>>34320190
> youre obviously a massive faggot who only associates with equally massive faggots.
You do realise said poster is a PMC right?

>SNAP AND KILL EACH OTHER OVER A SPILLED DRINK
literally happens every day with knives
>>
>>34319780
>Make a case for CC'ing in the uk & the benefits it will bring
Freedom, self responsibility and the ability to defend yourself from what you deem wrong. Case closed, faggot.
>>
>>34320328
>Freedom
from tyrants? not required/ the queen can dissolve parliament whenever she wants, but can't make laws on her own.
> self responsibility
You can get that without CC'ing
> ability to defend yourself from what you deem wrong
not being funny but if you need to defend yourself from someone with guns in the UK, then you're probably a criminal anyway,
>>
>>34320406
>from tyrants? not required/ the queen can dissolve parliament whenever she wants, but can't make laws on her own.
So you don't understand the principle or freedom in practice? Also the way govt works has nothing to do with this, what's your point? Even if the Queen dissolved parliament it wouldn't just melt away, it's purely symbolic. And has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
>You can get that without CC'ing
Yeah by remembering to buy eggs or some other trivial bullshit that the government has left to you and allows you to do. But too much of it is denied to people here and especially the important stuff, bearing arms included.
>not being funny but if you need to defend yourself from someone with guns in the UK, then you're probably a criminal anyway,
You know you're British when you think using the most effective and sensible choice for self defence (a gun) is a silly idea. YI mean we should all engage hatchet wielding burglars with another hatchet so as to give them a fair chance and level the playing field. The point is you want to give yourself the best possible odds for a perfect outcome and minimize any possibility of harm to yourself or of failure to protect what you're protecting; whether it's from an armed home invader or an aggressive unarmed retard,.This is especially important for the old, weak or disabled.
>>
File: 516px-Firearmsources.svg.png (59KB, 516x523px) Image search: [Google]
516px-Firearmsources.svg.png
59KB, 516x523px
Pros off CCing in the uk:
> pistols in the UK
> possibility of reduced crime

Cons:
> Easier for criminals & terrorists to acquire through theft ect
> police requirement to be fully armed (suffers from massive police brutality.)
> Not especially required as so few people own firearms, yet alone criminals carry them

To be fair the number of terror attacks (with firearms) & mass shootings since 9/11 is
Uk: 2 (one with a home rigged firarm) with 13 deaths
USA: 150 mass shootings with 400 deaths + 24 terror attacks with firearms with 150 deaths
>>
>>34315222
If you want answers I recommend not saying its for /pol/.

Just lurk more and post better.
>>
File: 1392263702748.png (67KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1392263702748.png
67KB, 680x681px
>>34319653
>> Pulling a gun on someone in the UK will only frighten women, as anyone with a spine will frankly tell you to fuck off and fight like a man (police in my area respond to fights by making sure people fight fair rather than splitting them up)
Holy shit this is fucking gold lmaooooo
>>
>>34315624
your opinions are shit, cunt
>>
>>34320481
>freedom in practice
You can't even collect rainwater in most US states
> Also the way govt works has nothing to do with this, what's your point? Even if the Queen dissolved parliament it wouldn't just melt away, it's purely symbolic. And has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Of course it does, the queen is the head of the armed forces & can choose to march on parliament to dissolve it.
Whereas the US president is both head of state and head of government.

>You know you're British when you think using the most effective and sensible choice for self defence (a gun) is a silly idea. YI mean we should all engage hatchet wielding burglars with another hatchet so as to give them a fair chance and level the playing field. The point is you want to give yourself the best possible odds for a perfect outcome and minimize any possibility of harm to yourself or of failure to protect what you're protecting; whether it's from an armed home invader or an aggressive unarmed retard,.This is especially important for the old, weak or disabled.

Not really, legally its a silly idea, because you would loose your licence (it used to be a thing years ago to invite someone round late at night to be murdered under self defence).

And Honestly speaking, if someone broke into my house, i would utright murder them and bury them out in epping forest. Its not like burglary is a common crime anyway, and burglars being armed is rare.

Now don't get me wrong, if i lived in america i would recommend CC'ing to almost everyone because guns are prevalent enough, and i CC where i am now (south africa) because bongo bongos like to carjack people.

>>34320486
this somewhat shows the disparity, what about crime in general?

>>34320539
Most of the guns people pull on people over in the UK are replicas or airguns, s people will often call your bluff.

>>34320560
>I can't compose a counter argument.
>>
File: enjoyk.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
enjoyk.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34320576
>call your bluff.
lmao @ their shortened lifespan.
>>
>>34318194
and the problem is?
>>
>>34320486
>required
You don't understand on the most basic and fundamental level. There's a lot of that going around ITT. I'm out, got brakes to bleed.
>>
this argument that people would start shooting each other in pub brawls etc is completely absurd and makes the rest of your information/ arguments sound dubious by association when a lot of it was actually quite valid.
maybe living in essex warped your perception of the rest of the UK
>>
>>34319694
SHALL
>>
>>34320659
To be fair Essex is pretty average... & pretty representative of most suburban areas.

Not everyone can live in towns fully of grannys.
>>
File: 1498020835338.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498020835338.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>34320576
this is 4chan, and im american, i dont have to produce shit, might makes right, and your "aircraft carrier" has a ramp

Brace yourself limey cunt...the 4th is coming
>>
>>34320704
NOT
>>
>>34320747
> Having two ramp carriers rather than one charles de gaulle
> 4th of July, also known as traitors day. "patriots" my arse
>>
>>34320760
BE
>>
>>34320791
INFRINGED
>>
>>34320704
>>34320760
>>34320791
>>34320802

Did you tards even read the post:
> he said he supports CC'ing in the US, carries in SA, but doesn't support it in the UK, and even want pistols to be made legal
>>
Most of the Europe has the same laws which state that you need:

1. Proper training on gun safety
2. Medical evaluation
3. A valid reason to own a firearm

To get a license costs about 600$. Valid reasons to own firearms:

1. Your life is in danger
2. You wish to be a hunter
3. You wish to be a sport shooter
4. You wish to collect firearms
>>
>>34320747
Yeah sure, you know we're all pawns of the british still right?
You ever heard of the city of london & how it financed the colonies?
You realise that one square mile could crash our economy whilst we sleep?
>>
>>34320836
isn't what that new EU law is about?
>>
>>34320849
No that has been the law for a long time. I think that they are just trying to make more firearms "military grade".

So we will be forced to only own 5 magazine firearms. Our laws get worse as time goes by
>>
>>34320849
EU laws have made it so mostly the really rich own firearms and even those rifles are shit.

There is nothing below 400$ in my country and we are talking about .22 bolt action rifles. There are few decent cold war era semi auto rifles on market for 1000$+

And most people just own .22LR rifles and shoot targets for fun
>>
>>34315009
google.com
>>
>>34321006
Fuck off. White folks are talking so shut your nigger mouth.
>>
It terrifies me that about half of America is as cucked as the bongs itt.

Why can't they just fuck off to Canada, let us have ONE fucking country without shitty gun laws.
>>
File: nige being a supreme lad.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nige being a supreme lad.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>34320953
>>34320989
Make me proud of brexit

>>34321023
>Why can't they just fuck off to Canada
because canada has a queen, and commies don't like monarchies
>>
>>34319727
Friendo email your MP. Mine's a top tier Conservative who I'm pretty sure will agree with us, I'm gonna send my draft this week.
>>
>>34320714
>To be fair Essex is pretty average... & pretty representative of most suburban areas.
have you been outside of essex?
>>
>>34318194
>Legal CC would have drunk chavs shooting each other outside clubs within the week.
Good. The bastards can kill each other off.
>>
>>34321101
where i've lived : winchester, andover, belfast, boston, lincoln, wrexham, weymouth, gibraltar & cyprus, now live in south africa.

as for other countries i visited it would be shorter to list the places i havn't been.
>>
>>34321037
I am not even from UK. I am from the supposedly least "cucked" country in Europe and our gun laws are still shit.

The average wage here is 1000$ the gun license is 600$ and a good rifle is 1000$ + signing up for a range 200$ a year.

So i need 1800$ to own my first firearm which is nearly two average salaries
>>
>>34321156
Are you a Scandi or a Slav?
>>
>>34321156
which country? because bulgaria & romania have ok gun laws.
>>
>>34320406

>trusting the government to stop the government when the government misbehaves

Oooooh, you got us there, pal...
>>
>>34320406
jesus no wonder your country is falling to shit, i cant imagine being a rational brit who has to live under the faggotry you vote for. i only hope the normal brits flee to america and you get culled as a kuffar in the ensuing caliphate
>>
>>34320576
Do you know where you are? You realize this is a weapons forum, and everyone here has the mutual interest of self defense using weapons, right? Bend your asshole for your attacker but don't expect others to do the same
>>
>>34320576
>Now don't get me wrong, if i lived in america i would recommend CC'ing to almost everyone because guns are prevalent enough, and i CC where i am now (south africa) because bongo bongos like to carjack people.

what is this faggotry of thinking you only need to carry a gun if the other person is using a gun as well? so if your woman is out in the USA and threatened with rape by a 250lb gun holding assailant, her carrying a pistol is justified. but if she is in the UK and threatened with rape by a pipe-wielding 250lb attacker, its up to her to fight him off unarmed?
>>
>>34323852
>jesus no wonder your country is falling to shit, i cant imagine being a rational brit who has to live under the faggotry you vote for. i only hope the normal brits flee to america
> South Africa is now an american state

>>34323852
where in /k/ does it say self defence weapons? Mate, i love weapons, and have used them my whole life, Does't mean all states should legalise ICBMs now does it?

>>34323923
You've never met a British woman obviously, doesn't really matter as my wife's an Afrikaner
Rape really isn't a thing in the UK as much as it is in the US
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-183705.png (276KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-183705.png
276KB, 1440x2560px
>>34324048
>Rape really isn't a thing in the UK as much as it is in the US
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.