[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are SKS impossible to find anymore? I've been to two gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Are SKS impossible to find anymore? I've been to two gun stores (Jew York) , one of them told me he outright refuses to sell them because some stupid bullcrap he told me where he can't "trust me to not modify it to have a removable mag" or some shit. Then the other guy I go too who isnt an idiot said he gets them rarely but they pretty much get sold the next day.

I just want a semiautomatic slav gun that is factory and isn't a cucked AK with no pistol grip and ruined to shit to be safe compliment.
>>
Just buy online.
>>
>>34306597
>he told me where he can't "trust me to not modify it to have a removable mag"
shit that didnt happen: the post
>>
>>34306606
even online they're hard to find for reasonable prices
>>
>>34306608
Why would I go online just to type lies. Do you really think someone would do that?

But in all seriousness he told me he doesn't want to get sued because someone wanted to mod it, he then proceeded to shill me a rusty used mini 14 chambered in 7.62x39 for 899 dollars. I can't make this shit up
>>
>>34306606
This

>>34306608
You'd be fucking amazed by just how "compliant" the sellers in places like Cucknecticut and Jew York are. Removable magazines are a big one, but these dumbass poopdicks seem to think the AWB is still in place with their aversion to strange shit like "muzzle brakes" and "pistol AR's"
>>
>>34306618
Thats because the prices aren't what most would consider "reasonable". I live in california, and most guns cost more here. The sks's are 500 at most stores. However online or on forums you find the better deals.
Or you can deal with the increased cost by just paying more.
>>
>>34306597
go to states where the sks doesn't fill the "gun that gets around all the stoopid gun laws" place. Living in cucked states means these kind of weapons that manage to avoid all those shit laws are bought quickly and sold for premiums.

>impossible to find
https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-762-39-original-condition-pti
>>
>>34306936

And pay for it to be sent to another store 5 miles away? Dumb
>>
>>34307147
beggars cant be choosers if they want a gun in a cuck state
>>
https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-762-39-original-condition-pti
>>
>>34308621
>This rifle is not California Compliant.
wat why? It doesn't even have a detachable mag or a bullet button
>>
>>34306630
Thats a mini thirty, not a mini fourteen
>>
>>34308716

I don't know california law, but it could be for a number of reasons. They may have banned the rifle by name like they have others. It may be that the rifle is illegal because it has both a bayonet and a flash-hider/muzzle-brake/grenade launcher.
>>
>>34308716
I think yugo sks are banned by name
>>
>>34308621
>>34309054
CAnon here. It's solely because of the grenade launcher on the barrel. Every other stock SKS, or even this Yugo with the launcher removed, is legal
>>
File: Bukakke.jpg (37KB, 349x326px) Image search: [Google]
Bukakke.jpg
37KB, 349x326px
>>34308716
>>34309054
>>34309461
It's the 'nade launcher.
>>
>>34306641
Muzzle devices are largely banned in NY due to safe act. Plenty of workarounds but it is a pain if you dont like loctite on your rifle. As for online ordering I know ammo is out (some still deliver but not having that attention) not sure if the last few years did anything to online ordering for firearms in NY. Now for OP go do a different store, Capital region has several that will sell you anything legal and wil bubba the fuck out of whatever can be made legal and still safety function (yes the assault musket pictures were from my local shop on Western ave)
>>
>>34307147
You can buy rifles and shotguns in any state unless nfa items. Just roadtrip that shit and bring case/lock just in case
>>
>>34306608
Oh you would be amazed how stupid some NY FFLs can be. They are too dumb to bother to read statutes or understand how liability works so they just spout off what they think the law is. To be clear the laws in this state are actually quite clear despite being unenforceable. I have literally talked to one who thought the safe act would ban everything with a pistol grip, not just semi autos but any gun at all. I have no doubt this statement is true.
>>
>>34308735
Well he must have been very special then because the label said mini 14.
>>
>>34310625

Federal firearms license (FFL) holders are the only persons who can legally handle gun sales across state lines. This means that the merchant you're buying from must have an FFL, and that seller must, we repeat, must, ship the weapon directly to an FFL holder in your state.

Huh???
>>
SOG has Norincos right now for 349, quit your bitchin and order one.
>>
>>34310918
Heh if that is the case cabellas, ll bean, walmart, field & stream, and numerous others break the law every day letting someone out of state walk out the door with a rifle or shotgun after the cash and background check clear. Only area I know that restricts otherwise longarm purchases out of state is NYC and ONLY within city limits
>>
>>34311073
Otherwise legal, fucking phone posting
>>
>>34311058
Is OP
Norincos are pretty good, just refinish the stock or buy a different stock and plop it into it. And it should be legal.
>>
>>34311084

Every single thing I Google says the opposite, not trying to argue just pointing out what I see.
>>
>>34311340
Google is failing you. Pistols and NFA must be handled in state. Long guns can be sold across state lines by FFLs.
>>
>>34306608
its the north east trust me some dealers believe that. the state up north make life unbearable sometimes
>>
>>34311433
That.....yeah it can br true. I luck out around Albany because most of the owners really know their shit (or get shut down quickly) but once there is less pressure to do everything perfectly while still making a profit some owners are lazy and incompetent and remain open because they are the closest game in town and stock enough to make enough to stay open
>>
>>34307147
>>34310625
>>34310918
>>34311418
Guys you're overcomplicating things. Neither you nor the seller need an FFL. It does not matter what state the seller lives in as long as it is shipped to, and you fill out your form 4473 at, an FFL licensed in your state. Private party 4473-less sales are only legal face to face, no shipping, and you must both live in the same state. Those are the federal laws, cuck states may have additional laws that you will need to research.
>>
>>34311545
Or even simpler get your rifle or shotgun at a store while you explore your country outside of commie state borders.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.