[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Somali pirates still a thing? I'm half tempted to join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rlyfgt.jpg (51KB, 433x496px) Image search: [Google]
rlyfgt.jpg
51KB, 433x496px
Are Somali pirates still a thing? I'm half tempted to join a ship along the route so I can "defend myself" against them.

I know about maritime laws about bringing weapons to port so ideally they would be disposed before entering port.

Willing to spend up to $25,000 to experience this.

FYI; I don't have combat experience, but I can shoot a mean group at the range.
>>
>>34303325
Have to join a PMC to go on the trip. Most shipping companies don't allow solo independent contractors to run security.
>>
>>34303325
OP is going to get culturally enriched in the butthole
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (47KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
47KB, 700x400px
>>34303325
Pictured: end result of /k/ running security on a container ship.
>>
>>34303370
Eh, I've been suicidal for a long time, but never really had the courage to kms. I guess this could be a great excuse to do so.

>>34303368
Well that's going to be difficult for a civvy like me.
>>
>>34303325
Dont you worry people will pay you to protect cargo.
I know dudes that got some mad cash doing it for only few years..
>>
>>34303411
>Dont you worry people will pay you to protect cargo.
That seems to be the most difficult way to do it though. I'd rather pay for the privilege, then maybe if I enjoy it enough, it might motivate me to try to make a career out of it.
>>
O.K, and I'll go on a submarine trip to recover all the guns that lay under the sea.
>>
>>34303433
I've seen some clips of them taking AR's apart and throwing them piece by piece over board. It would be cheap enough to replace them I guess.
>>
>>34303325
>$25,000 to experience this
Why not just travel to Somalia and pay off that amount to a warlord to hunt humans in his domain?
>>
>>34303622
That's not fair game though. I don't want to be a killer, I just want a chance to defend myself.
>>
>>34303325
Just sign up already with your cunts army you LARPing piece of shit. If you want to operate as operating operators, do it the correct way and earn it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.