[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see good listing on gunbroker >"awesome, ill get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ENOUGH.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>see good listing on gunbroker
>"awesome, ill get it tomorrow when I finally get my paycheck"
>check next day
>listing is gone
is there any worse feeling?
>>
Yes, you should feel worse abour living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>34303296
I think I got you topped.
>go on gunbroker
>find something you want but can't afford
>buy it anyway and realize you're going to live off of ramen for a month
>such is life of a gun living wage slave
>>
>>34303323
How else should I live? Life is boring if you don't constantly have to worry about your financial security.
>>
Yeah. Being a wagecuck.
>>
>>34303339
Or save enough to be able to buy cool things without needing to worry about how you'll pay for the essentials.
>>
>>34303296
at least you weren't a shithead and didn't make an offer before you had the money.
>>
>>34303296
Yes

>See Good Listing on Gunbroker
>Dog gets killed by ATF (Vet says malnourishment, I still blame ATF since it helps with the pain)
>I don't ever get a paycheck becuz unemployed
>Listing stays there, mocking me
>>
>>34304392
what the fuck did you never feed your dog?
>>
>eh, I can wait to get one of these, they'll still be up for the same price later
>they're all $200 more after that
EVERY DAMN TIME
>>
>>34304518
>put off buying a WASR in january when they were $570
>decide to check back on it a few days ago
>$670
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>34304495

wait you have to feed dogs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457801153476.jpg (136KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457801153476.jpg
136KB, 944x960px
>>34304495
I always thought dogs could graze like cattle and goats. Is this the reason the fucking cat lady bitch from down the street keeps calling animal control on me?
>>
>>34304537
So glad I got mine for 500
>>
>Respond to online listing in time
>Agree to listed price
>Dont even haggle because it was a pretty good deal as is
>Both of us agree its a done deal
>Say ill meet him mid morning the next day because it was already 8pm
>Tomorrow morning get text message from seller
>"Hey I got another offer for *Insert $100 more than we agreed upon* If you want to match it ill still sell to you."
>No longer a good deal at that price
>Just deleat the message and move on

Fucking hate private sales sometimes.
>>
>>34304698
why are they going up so much in price? as far as I know they aren't even that popular
>>
>>34304806
They've always been vastly popular, actually. The go-to AK on a budget. Thing is they had basically no competition and small supply, so prices hiked.
>>
>Ten day waiting period in California. Ten. Fucking. Days.
>Buy raifu at big box sports store at the beginning of the month. This store has a policy of an 11-day waiting period. Eleven. Fucking. Days.
>Today is day eleven. Drive 40 minutes in 105 degree heat to pick up my gun.
>"Sorry, anon, but there was a scheduling mixup and none of our FFLs are actually working today. Without one of them here, we can't legally release the gun to you."
>Get told to come back tomorrow.
>Drive 40 minutes home in 105 degree heat.

The only upside is that they offered me two free boxes of ammo for my trouble. I'm going to get two boxes of Federal Automatch, so that's 650 rounds of .22lr free, which is okay I suppose.

So there's that.
>>
>>34304830
>see listing for one on gunbroker, only $480 fucking dollars
>just has some slight surface rust, can easily be cleaned off
>no bidders
>come back next day
>listing has expired, no one has bought it
>doesn't even get relisted
what the fuck man, I messaged the seller asking for more info and saying I was interested. He didn't even respond and its been 2 days.
>>
>See Polish P64, 2 mags, holster, 100 rounds for $125 on Facebook rummage page
>message guy saying I'm off work at 7 and can come and buy it from him then
>he says "it's yours if someone doesn't beat you to it."
>wtf
>half hour later he says "I sold it. Thanks for your interest though."

Really faggot? You couldn't wait 5 hours for me to be off work? You needed $125 that fucking bad? Fuck I was mad.
>>
>>34304991
Wut. He listed an ad, told you first come first serve.

You were not first.

Then he did the right then and told you so you didn't waste your time.

Why are you upset again?
>>
>>34305017
i can understand anons frustration, that does sound like a good deal.
>>
>>34305017
Seems odd to me, if someone basically stakes their claim first, with full intent to buy, but can't get there that exact minute, and you sell it to someone because they can get there right away.
>>
File: 2017-06-12_18.55.31.jpg (1MB, 1493x2405px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12_18.55.31.jpg
1MB, 1493x2405px
>>34304770
I hear you but the reverse happened to me. List my tokarev for 1.5k . Guy says he will drive from georgia in 4 days bringing a grand a nice/interesting stamped mauser....whatever.jpg ok agree. Guy offers 1500 cash 2 hours later. Tell him no i have accepted an offer. He says he will pay 150 more. I text the first guy make sure he is serious and he says yes he will be there. Tell the higher offer no and that ill let him know if the first backs out.

Mauser bro texts every day. Doesnt show day of and says he cant do it. 150 extra bro says he will take it now for 1500 not the 150 extra. Take it. Fucking scream inside. Buy a sp5k
>>
>Work inna cabela
>Find nice gun online at other library
>Go into bound book to check acquisition price to calculate discount
>It's pretty good, even with the 25 dollar shipping
>Whole process took less than 5 mins
>Go back to page to find the number to call the other store to ship it over
>>>>>>>>>>>>"PENDING"
>Fuck, call anyway
>They don't pick up. Leave message
>They message me back a few hours later "Someone else called right before you and it's being shipped to another store"
I was pissed for the whole day.
>>
>>34303296
you dont have the disposable income to be playing with firearms, kid.

poor people are poor for a reason. you are case-in-point. i could give you a million dollars and in a year you'd have nothing to show for it.
>>
>tfw no good deals on armslist ever
Fuck Orange County
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.