[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMO, they're clunky and would be more tactical on bullpup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: m203_masterkey_features_white.jpg (22KB, 720x290px) Image search: [Google]
m203_masterkey_features_white.jpg
22KB, 720x290px
IMO, they're clunky and would be more tactical on bullpup firearm.
>>
>>34302623

For what purpose?
>>
>>34302657
It's a key to any door
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 303x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 303x317px
>>34302623
>would be more tactical on bullpup firearms
>>
>>34302657
Door breaching
Mayyyyyyyybe an emergency weapon if you get jumped while reloading or something
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (48KB, 550x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
48KB, 550x612px
This should be MASS produced
>>
>>34302623
Is it more clunky than carrying a dedicated grenade launcher?
>>
Just keep a super shorty in a holster instead of slapping dead weight to the end of your gun.
>>
File: 1305647279724.jpg (48KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
1305647279724.jpg
48KB, 700x499px
>>34302623

>more tactical

What does this even mean?

You breach the door with the shotgun and shoot people with the rifle a split-second later. It does exactly this and it does it well.

While you CAN shoot people with it, it's not what it was designed for.

>The Masterkey project was initiated during the 1980s to provide assault rifles with a potent built-in door breaching tool. Individual soldiers were often forced to carry a breaching shotgun in addition to their standard issue rifle, but the Masterkey removes this need.
>>
>>34302623
>to make the rifle shorter we put the receiver behind the trigger assembly
>we then put another long ass gun in front of the trigger and make the barrel longer again

Genius
>>
>>34302623
Former NZ armyfag here, they're a fucking nuisance no matter what gun they're on. Also fucks with the scope zero on the steyrs.
>>
>>34302623
>more tactical
You fucking imbecile
>>
>>34303955
Never mind I'm a retard who can't click on a picture, I thought it was a grenade launcher.
>>
>>34302623
>would be more tactical on a bullpup
Stop that.
I know what you're picturing but according to real life it's actually more awkward to design a underbarrel weapon for a bullpup because the trigger is much closer to the bore
You have much less room to work with
What you're picturing isn't impossible but it would require a design from the group up specifically for a bullpup
>>
File: 1422845703027.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1422845703027.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>34302700
>>
>>34302672
as are halligan, battering ram, and bolt cutters

... and my favorite method, HMMWV :-p

we only had bolt cutters in iraq, and just for getting in quadcons that the supply sergeant lost the keys to
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.