[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is some helpful advice to dealing with antis: When dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: narcissism.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
narcissism.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
Here is some helpful advice to dealing with antis:

When dealing with antis, you have to understand that there are two very different types of them. The first kind is those who really believe in their opinions. I call these the true believers. The second type is those who believe in their opinions only in order to achieve high social status and prestige. I call these the narcissists. How do you tell them apart? Easy. Just ask them why they hate gun owners. If they portray gun owners as a genuine danger, then they are true believers. If they respond by mocking gun owners, like saying that they only own guns because they have small penises, then they are narcissists. The true believer can sometimes be persuaded by argumentation. The narcissist cannot. The narcissist does not care about the truth. He cares only about being seen in high regard relative to others.
>>
>>34301480
Nice blog.
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>34301480
>>
>>34301480
The fuck are you on about, son?
>>
File: 1422688039867.png (162KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
1422688039867.png
162KB, 276x290px
>>34301480
Cool, thanks
>>
>>34301804
What I'm saying is that trying to argue with hoplophobes will work ONLY if those hoplophobes actually believe in what they are saying. Many of them don't. They just say they're against guns because it's fashionable.
>>
>>34301480

No one cares about your hot opinions.
>>
>>34301480
This doesn't just apply to the firearms debate, but most issues Progressivism pushes seem to lean towards that dichotomy. I've always said people who virtue signal the hardest, are always the most malevolent/narcissistic inside. Their attempts at projecting virtue on any number of issues, is really just a mechanism to hide their absolutely disgusting inner personality of malice/sadism(Zeitgeist of our generation). Virtue is shown through good grace and action, not projecting it in political argumentive for the sake of brownie points. The left is full of narcissism, the black community seems to be disproportionately affected by it
>>
>>34301867
Blacks vote the way they do not out of narcissism, but out of self interest. It's the Bill Mahar/Sam Seder/Amazing Atheist types who are narcissists. Guns are associated in their minds with rednecks. Narcissists want to appear sophisticated. Therefore, they are against guns.
>>
[Unsolicited Opinions on Firearms???]
>>
>>34302051
I wasn't saying blacks are narciccistic because of their voting patterns, but their community and culture seems to evolve around posturing/status, this narciccism seems to thrive. Also their complete worship and obsession with the most vapid cultures like hip hop culture and pop culture. The decent blacks are too scared to say anything because they don't want to become ostracised and called an uncle Tom by the black community.
>>
>>34302332
>their community and culture seems to evolve around posturing/status
Yeah, I agree with that. The whole custom rims and gaudy jewelry fad comes to mind.
>>
>>34302839
The big issue that I have is all these uninformed black voters who voted Obama, blaming whiteness for the continued drug war and disproportionately arresting blacks over whites. Like fuck me dude I voted Libertarian specifically to end this, but now people that voted for the continuation of this ideology because they don't understand how lobbies work or how big government is bad all around, are now trying to blame me, because I'm white and whiteness is an oppressive system. Not because they've voted for a middle of the road Democrat because he was swag yolo black, Obama who continued to expand Federal militarization and profit policing, but that it is the fault of whites. It is a complete insult to my intellectual capacity as a white person who voted against such a system
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya Casual.jpg (87KB, 273x808px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya Casual.jpg
87KB, 273x808px
>Wake up
>Poop and shower
>Grab blunderbuss and head out for the day
>Suddenly a mob of housewife protestors
>Bugging their eyes at everyone
>They see my blunderbuss and start raging
>Oh God, gonna go down fighting
>A loud voice pierces the mob
>"CHEEKI BREEKI!"
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Her face is ensconced within a bubble of a second chin
>Natalia's belly is a dome thrice the size of her head and on either side of it is a boob just as large
>Dark veins darken and fade repeatedly under their gold flesh
>Her gray t-shirt is stretched over both jugs, fist-sized nipples visibly shuddering
>A denim miniskirt is taut over a butt just as large as her jugs
>A continuous queef keeps her afloat a few dozen feet in the air as she kicks her conical legs to propel herself over the protestors
>The mob is distraught by Natalia's appearance
>She tosses a wink over and drums on her belly with pudgy arms as she slowly bounces off of it
>Natalia's areolae start to puff up with each heartbeat until they're as big as her head
>Two geysers of breast milk spray from her teats and begin pulverizing the housewives
>One housewife gets split in half down the middle by one geyser
>Some other housewife gets her face peeled off by the spray
>SQUAD MORALE BROKEN
>Miss Poklonskaya massages the top of her boobs in circular motions and moans with pleasure all the while
>A stringbean of a housewife is forcefed by a boob-geyser until she starts to swell like a water balloon
>The swelling housewife bursts into treats
>One huge housewife lumbers toward Natalia and starts bellowing
>Take aim with blunderbuss
>Fire right as she shrieks "HURRR MUH BABBERSH"
>The thunderous boom of SHEER FREEDOM twists her and several others out of this universe and straight into hell where they came from
>The mob is dispersed in short order as Natalia floats closer and closer
>Her face is mere inches away as an embrace is initiated
>Suck face as a bald eagle and a brown bear have passionate sex atop Mount Rushmore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.