[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time for WW3 /k/ommandos http://www.dailymail.co.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: F-15 Strike Eagle_Ultra HD.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
F-15 Strike Eagle_Ultra HD.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
It's time for WW3 /k/ommandos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617896/Russia-vows-shoot-flying-objects-Syria.html
>>
>>34300395
About fucking time
>>
That means they need to mobilize their aa and fighter jets close to rakka where US operates. Wouldn't happen.
>>
>>34300473
Pretty sure their S400s have enough range to cover the relevant part of the Euphrates
>>
>>34300473
>>34300493
>F-35s deploying there soon
Russia's just going to get more cucked as time goes on.
>>
THANK YOU FOR WW3 ISRAEL!!!
>>
>>34300493
400km~ from Latakia to Rakka
>>
>>34300395
Flamewars in non-superpower countries haven't produced a WWIII in 60 years, there's no reason they should now.
>>
>>34300395
Russia won't do shit.
>>
>>34300587
They are going to sanctions tomatos again, when someone shots down another of their planes.
>>
>>34300395
Russia didn't even dare to do shit when the turkroaches showed the world how weak the RuAF really are.
Russia will whine and squeal but at the end of the day they will take everything like the bitches they are.
>>
>>34300509
>Russia declares a no-fly-zone over Syria
>sends in an S-400
>next day at Paris Air Show, an F-35A does its display
>doesn't land, just exits eastbound
>eventually returns later that night
>next day Russia declares a change of heart, while footage of destroyed Russian equipment appears on twitter
>>
>>34300689
All aircraft can get shot down, regardless of how powerful an air force is. US air force have had many aircraft shot down.
Russian and US air forces are likely to be about equal.
It's more that both the US and Russia are smart enough not to tangle directly with each other. Everything has to be proxy. At the moment they're supporting their chosen factions in Syria. Neither US or Russia is dumb enough to try to start shit directly.
>>
>>34300764
not a gamble either side is willing to take. both will now be adding on-alert interceptor. just because it is proxy does not mean we do not kill eachother. many russian advisors killed in vietnam. not spoken much of but that's the reality.
>>
>>34300764
>Russian and US air forces are likely to be about equal.
Russians are behind in technology, training hours, and airframe count by a massive degree.
>>
Hope they start slaying turkroaches left and right. Also give the kurds some of that cold war stockpile and watch then take a chunk out of turkey
>>
>>34300730
>this is what happens with your brain when you eat 40 burgers/day
>>
>>34300764

Bro, you dumb?
>>
>>34300764
equal? not even in the same league. Russia only has two squadrons of planes with pilots who would be even close to combat ready. add in the tech deficit and they are not in a good position to challenge US air assets beyond shooting down a drone.
>>
>>34300764
The US air force is vastly superior in every measurable metric.
Number of air frames, technology, weapons, pilot skill, experience, you name it and the US is better than russia.
>>
File: 1465829256809.png (336KB, 615x677px) Image search: [Google]
1465829256809.png
336KB, 615x677px
>>
>>34300811
>>34300862
>>34300880
Fuck, you spergkings are easily triggered.
>>
>>34300923
mad because called you out on your retardation
>>
>>34300689

>Russia didn't even dare to do shit when the turkroaches showed the world how weak the RuAF really are.
>Russia will whine and squeal but at the end of the day they will take everything like the bitches they are.

Yeah, probably thats why Erdogan sentenced the pilots who show down Russians.
>>
>>34300984

shot*
>>
>>34300946
Im not the faggot who made that claim, i just find it funny how quick you guys are to respond to any foreigner who speaks ill of US military ability. Do you really care this much about what some foreigner thinks?
>>
>>34300923
>Let me shill here
>Oh, someone says something against it
>Must pretend i was just trolling
You are either a shill or an useful idiot.
>>
>>34300764
>Russian Air Force and USAF about equal
Not in numbers.
Not in skill.
Not in technology.
>>
Inb4 Rimon 21
>>
>>34300984
>Erdogan
He also arrested the majority of his air force officers along with judges, teachers and policemen.
Russia has still to do more than whine and bitch when they get exposed for the weaklings they are.
>>
>>34300923
>>34301037
>mad because you're objectively wrong

y tho? there's nothing wrong with being ignorant.
>>
Well looks like f-22s is going to join the cap fun
>>
>>34300923
This isn't /pol/, kiddo. We don't let just about anyone post their bullshit theories and get away with it.
>>
>russians shoot down a F/A-18
>war
>F-22 paralyzes the entire russian airforce in under a week
>total air superiority
>moscow taken in under a month
>Putin hanging from a lamp post shortly thereafter
>World peace within a year

one can dream but these faggots wont have the balls to touch a coalition warplane, trust me
>>
>>34301215
>occupied russia becomes a better country for russians
>they will still whine about it long after the occupiation ended and their country starts crumbling again thorugh their own mismanagement.
>>
>>34301215
Well we won't do anything over Russian soil but Syria? yeah. What do they have there? some SU-23s last I read about it. what 30 warbirds?
What do you guys think the new ROE for our pilots is now? Engage on warning of active targeting radar or engage on lock? I can't imagine we would let them go after planes with just the regular navigation stuff running.
>>
>>34301199
That is also unironically the reason why there board turned into a shithole.
>let me shill my bullshit here its open speech and edgy, you arent a normie, are you? Everything is allowed!
>some time later
>you are only allowed to shill my stuff here, everything else isnt allowed, even ironically, i will just claim that X that i dont like are trying to take over the board through this
>>
>>34301215
>russians shoot down a F/A-18

your story ends here
>>
>>34300395
Fake. Russians didnt tell anything about shooting down coalition planes. No WW3 for you
>>
File: 1496076033997.jpg (4MB, 3725x3181px) Image search: [Google]
1496076033997.jpg
4MB, 3725x3181px
>>34300395
Why the US takes shit from Russia? Their plans already got postponed so much, why just not annihilate Russian contingent and relieve themselves from the pain in the ass? It's not like Russia can do anything in any geopolitical sphere to the US and her friends.

Nobody will object it, the whole Western world will welcome it because Russia needs a humiliating lesson to calm the fuck down, we would finally get rid of a bloody dictator in Syria and it also would serve as a good reminder who is the King of the world.

Nuclear war is out of the question due to MAD. Nobody will risk total planet annihilation just because 1000 hundred Russians died in some middle east shithole.
>>
File: 1397073103340.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397073103340.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>34301727
>Why the US takes shit from Russia? Their plans already got postponed so much, why just not annihilate Russian contingent and relieve themselves from the pain in the ass? It's not like Russia can do anything in any geopolitical sphere to the US and her friends.
>>
>>34301727
unfortunately this is going towards a political discussion so after I give a simple answer please refrain from heading away from /k/ related.
Putin is not immortal and will not be in power longer than the Russian people will be alive. It would be one thing to remove threats to our aircraft through shoot downs of aggressors and SEAD operations on hostile radars that the people of Russia could get over. But if we wipe out the Russian bases costing many lives including noncombatant support staff they would remember that for a long time making a future peaceful relationship much harder. Basically why do more than dissuade the threat when it will cost us in the future?
>>
>>34302091
You're right.

It's time for the nuvleae holucost
>>
>>34300764
TOP FUCKING KEK
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.