[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to take over a small nuclear armed state (ie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TempleMount.jpg (197KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
TempleMount.jpg
197KB, 1260x560px
Is it possible to take over a small nuclear armed state (ie. Israel) ? If so What strategy might work?
t-totally not an ahmed or anything like that...
>>
>>34293513
even if you were an arab I'd be fine with you attacking israel that's gassing two semites with one zyklon b cannister my man
>>
>>34293513
how many wars has israel lost so far. what makes you think youll take them over.
>>
>>34293645
yeah but how?
>>
>>34293694
hence the question.
>>
You nuke them, followed by a conventional offensive.

People think nuclear conflicts would replace conventional warfare, but it's just as likely that a nuclear exchange would be the first part of a desperate, post apocalyptic struggle for survival.

That or wait for the Palestinians to out-breed the Israelis
>>
>>34293724
>You nuke them, followed by a conventional offensive.
How do you launch an offensive when their lobbing nukes at you? thats just suic-...

hmmm...you may be on to something
>>
If you are a stateless army, who the fuck do they nuke?

Seige the city, blockage the ports and launch artillery like a motherfuker until your ground troops can seize energy production.

Shut down energy, destroy the airfields and pin down the government.

You might want a fuckton of shoulder launched guided misiles.

You'd also want to befriend the local army with offers of major office.

There, essential an external coup.

alternative ideas would be hypersonic missiles and railguns. Some unexpectedly advanced level of attack that shouldnt be possible by a tiny army. But look at it this way, Elon musk and 50,000 fighters could probably take Pakistan in a few months (not sure why, its a real shithole).
>>
>>34293795
>Stateless army.
I think in that case Isra-.. i mean the target would just go crazy and nuke every city in their range.Not to mention a militia of that capability can't form without some state extensively sponsoring it
>hypersonic missiles and railguns
interesting, I wonder if we will soon see technology capable of rendering nuclear missiles useless
>>
>>34293513
Just look the president in the eyes, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you are the captain now
>>
>>34293795
>If you are a stateless army, who the fuck do they nuke?

you directly with tactical strikes
>>
File: nato.int.pic.jpg (30KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
nato.int.pic.jpg
30KB, 200x114px
>>34293795
This is what bath salts sounds like.
>>
>>34293513
buy them out with gold.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
You're a raghead right? Just roll downhill
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.