[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a subcompact pistol for CC. I'd like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3163.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3163.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
I'm looking for a subcompact pistol for CC. I'd like da/sa with a decocker, preferably in 9mm.

Is the CZ Rami a good choice? What are some other guns that fit the bill for what I'm looking for?
>>
>>34292166
HK p2000sk is what you're looking for and don't realize it.
>>
P2ksk, p30sk, px4 sc, and the now discontinued 3913 and sig p224

Rami is better than all of them though.
>>
>>34292166
For a subcompact they're kind of heavy. If you want to cut weight off go with a poly frame. The only one of the (good) da subcompacts I've actively been told to avoid is a sig p250.
>>
File: 1480563050012.webm (3MB, 720x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480563050012.webm
3MB, 720x256px
>>34292166
Rami is pretty easy to carry and easier to shoot
>>
Bersa Thunder CC is the best in this category
>>
Not OP, but I've been looking at the HK P30SK.

I really like that its Ambi as I am a lefty. Any anons have experience with it?

>>34292226
What makes you choose the Rami over the p30?
>>
>>34292454
If I was a lefty I'd go p30sk, rami is not quite as ambi. I like the aesthetics, as well as the feel of an all metal gun. Carried IWB the few ounces make little difference. I'm not a big fan of paddle mag releases, and from handling them at a gun store the rami had a better trigger.
BOTH are good, reliable and durable, it's mostly preference
>>
What about the Glock 26? Or the single stack subcompact 9mm version?
>>
>>34292522
I agree about the paddle. Seems like someone grabbing at it could drop the mag. Additionally, all of the other pistols I own/shoot regularly have a button.

For me its not about the weight; it just seems that there are very few ambi guns that aren't polymer. Some are convertible to lefty, but thats just annoying to me.

Thanks for your input, anon.
>>
>>34292714
Just looked it up for you, the rami has a reversible mag release. The only thing not ambi is the decocker and slide release. It up to you if that's a deal killer or not
>>
>>34292454
I like my p30sk
my only complaint is the initial da pull is a little heavy, but it's not bad
>>
>>34292166
THE COLT Z40 LIVES ON!
>>
I'm carrying one right now in the target shitter.

They're heavy and a tiny bit wide due to the metal frame and double stack mag.

But they shoot very well, very reliable and fairly cheap compared to h&k or sig .

Also has anyone taken their CZ to cgw? Thinking about doin the pro package to my RAMI
>>
>>34292541
>OP wants a Decocker DA/SA
>Glockfag comes in and suggests exactly not that

You are a cancer.

OP - it's a very short list and the RAMI is at the top of it.
I'm also partial to the Smith and Wesson third gen single stacks. I think their thinness makes them very easy to conceal, and they trace some of their design lineage back to the BHP as well.
>>
I saw a compact 1911 at a store the other day. it was the cutest thing ever
>>
>>34292166

The RAMI is awesome, but some fags will complain about the thickness and how they can get just as many rounds of Fuddy Five in other subcompacts.
>>
File: thicc_grips.jpg (205KB, 732x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thicc_grips.jpg
205KB, 732x1050px
>>34292454
P30SK with LEM trigger. Took some getting used to the trigger. Follow-up shots and figuring out the reset was very difficult at first.

I am like cocked double action. I can thumb over hammer when I re-holster. When it's time, I just pull the trigger: no safety in the way, no heavy DA pull to put the first shot in the dirt.
>>
File: sigp938.jpg (244KB, 1158x627px) Image search: [Google]
sigp938.jpg
244KB, 1158x627px
>>34293344
I love smaller 1911s
>>
>>34293344
its the shittiest thing ever unless you like replacing recoil springs frequently
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.