[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, say something unironically good about the Italian army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Italian army.jpg (25KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Italian army.jpg
25KB, 600x300px
/k/, say something unironically good about the Italian army

[spoiler]hard mode: no food or rations involved[/spoiler]
>>
The Centauro is a great armored vehicle
>>
uh..

SOMETHING ABOUT GUNSLINGER GIRL
>>
>>34290210
They managed to be significantly less wrong than an Allied country in WWII ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-K%C3%A9bir )

Also their firearms are fucking great.
>>
It exists...?
>>
>>34290210
I like vageto(?) camo.
>>
>>34290210
They provide something to compare the Roman Legions with
>>
>>34290210
Solid firearms
>>
>>34290210

Their torpedo men on WWII had the edge on sub technology and did pretty awesome things.
>>
>>34290210

Oto melara, all models and variants.
>>
>>34290210
I like their firearms
>>
>>34290210
I've heard good things about their mountain infantry
>>
File: bersaglieri.jpg (81KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
bersaglieri.jpg
81KB, 450x600px
>>34290210
Hat.
>>
>>
>>34290210
Well they legally grow weed, does that count?
I think that's even hard mode legal.
>>
>>34290210
the ar70 looked pretty cool.
>>
>>34290263
solid firearms in great condition..never fired...dropped once
>>
Good guns
Good armored vehicles
Good camo
Bersaglieri have fancy feathers, pretty aesthetic uniforms in general
Probably an all-round more capable force than the krauts at this point
>>
>>34290210
I think Navy is part of Army...
they are getting tons of XP in doing SAR in the med
>>
File: 53453535.jpg (72KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
53453535.jpg
72KB, 600x330px
>Cool hats
>Beretta all day erry day
>Bersaglieri and Carabinieri
>Underdog appeal in WW2
>>
>>34290263
>>34290264
>>34290272
>>34290289
these
>>
Excellent, really first rate, mountain warfare troops. I don't know if this has continued, but the ILRRP school in Weingarten had a lot of Italians as instructors and they performed universally well in the classes. They encourage mountaineering and skiing recreationally as well as professionally. Good attitude, too.

Not as good as the Austrians but they weren't in NATO and they had no interest whatsoever in anything outside of Austria.
>>
>>34290210
They have an excellent sense of which Islamic force to bribe to avoid attacks that may injure Italian citizens. A useful skill.
>>
>>34290210
Unironically better than the Krauts nowadays.
>>
>>34290843
Are the germans really that bad these days? Are their staff officers half as good as they used to be? What about their ncos and junior officers?
>>
>>34290210
their facial hair standards are reasonable in allowing more than a pedo stache while maintaining a professional look
>>
>>34290210
their women are hot and combat pants tight like a tiger
>>
>>34290215
The Iveco LMV is also nice. Not army, but the Italian FREMM's are the the shit
>>
>>34290210

The Italians fighting directly under Rommel were brave and fought very hard.

An army is defined by the leadership. Its like Saudi Arabia today. Full of nepotistic incompetent retards leading the 5th most expensive army in the world.

Im sure that if you put these Saudis through a real bootcamp and good leadership, they will deliver.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.