[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never fired a gun >look up pistol classes near me >$2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1497164941466.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497164941466.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
>never fired a gun
>look up pistol classes near me
>$2000 for 5-day course
>they don't supply ammo or even ear protection

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>34290092
that particular class is for "advanced" individuals. a basic nra pistol class should be cheap.

also what the fuck is with that holster
that holster does not belong in that photo
that's the holster you get with a gun in a package deal
>>
>>34290092
You don't need a 5-day course starting out. Find yourself a $150-200 course that will get you a whole afternoon on an outdoor range, learning the base fundamentals of defensive handgun manipulation.
>>
>>34290107
This

>>34290366
Kind of this. A good course for beginners should be 2 day. 5 day is for advanced shooters who know what they're doing already. A 2 day course should be 1 day in the classroom, and 1 day on the range.

Also, stop being poor OP
>>
>>34290092

Wasnt this a photo posted by Dan?
>>
>>34290107
Looks like a Fobus Roto holster.
>>
Correction. It looks like a IMI Roto holster.
>>
>>34290405
No
>>
>>34290092
>Go to the country.
>Find a hick bar.
>Start a friendly convo.
>Once you feel comfortable ask them if they know anywhere to shoot.
>Maybe pay them 50-100 bucks to go to bubbas land and have a field day.
>They will probably bring their guns too.

Gotta love Fudds.
>>
>>34290092
honestly, it sickens me how expensive guns are. I think it's clearly a strategy by the government to disencourage people from buying guns so that they are easier to control.

the production cost of weapons is like 5% of the retail price
>>
>>34290092
The one thing that sucks about Bitcoin is you can't take silly photos of them with your gats.
>>
>>34291129
Holy shit you're summer as fuck. Look up 10 inch ceiling medallions at Lowes. A 1mm thin piece of molded plastic costs $11. It probably cost 5c to make.
>>
>>34291101
This. Fuck, buy me lunch and I'll teach you basic safety.
>>
File: 1496918804007.png (229KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496918804007.png
229KB, 450x500px
>>34290092
>mfw I notice the cat

Don't scare me like that.
>>
>>34290092
Nobody told you that you had to take the richfag class.
It's ok to take a class, but take a class to learn the basics. Nobody's charging 2000 bucks for that.
>>
>>34290092
Training classes are a meme anon. Plenty of youtube vids out there that cover the basics of sight alignment, grip, stance and trigger control. It's really not a difficult discipline unless you want to be uber super competitive shooter. Your average joe can attain plenty of proficiency for social circumstances through dry-fire practice and a fee range trips a month.

Jamal never goes to the range doesn't clean or maintain his weapon and racks up kills all over America on a daily basis.
>>
>>34291356

He is talking about the price of the firearm itself, not holsters you dumbass.
>>
>>34291129
>guns
>expensive
Hi-Point Firearms, Harrington and Richardson, and Mossberg's sister brand Maverick would like to have a word with you. Example, something like a Maverick 88 or H&R Pardner
>Can be had for under 250 dollarydoos
>Goes bang fairly reliably
>Eats whatever commercial 2.75" and 3" you put in it, so plinking and trap/skeet can be 23cpr (what I paid for a box of #4 birdshot at a big box store yesterday) plus pigeons (which are like 5 cents per if you get the cheap ones)

>tl;dr nigger what are you on about
>>
>>34291101
>>Find a hick bar.
>>Start a friendly convo.

cripes

hicks aren't quite that dumb pal

ie, if yer askin it means you don't know & we ain't tellin
>>
>>34291407
>missing the point completely
>>
>>34291435
> we ain't tellin

for $50 you will.
>>
>>34290092
>tactical kitter

Good bug out bag
>>
>>34291447
I already desperately compete for space at my shooting spot. I wouldn't give its location away to a stranger for less than $100
>>
>>34291129
Try making one. Try it with out an 80% kit. I've done it and it was hard as fuck. Now understand that there are a lot more rules for them to follow at are a good thing. And following all those rules cost moneys. And lastly if you don't charge roughly 200% of your cost you are probably doing it wrong.
>>
>>34291129
The cost of the firearm is determined by the free market, however I agree that the price set for a concealed carry permit in most states is to deter poor people from exercising their already infringed rights and should be lowered.
>>
>>34291407
I was referring to the price of any manufacturered good. Glad that sailed right over you though.
>>
>>34291518
Holy fuck this. I have firearms that were cheaper than the total cost to CCW in my state. But we do have Constitutional Carry in the state house right now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.