[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw itching for someone to attack or rob me so I have an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1407906147995.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1407906147995.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>tfw itching for someone to attack or rob me so I have an excuse to use my newly acquired CCW

Anyone else?
>>
>>34289109
No, I'm mentally stable.
>>
>>34289109
your a fucking psycho get the fuck off my board nazi
>>
>>34289109
Literally all of these betas
>>
File: 1496703758510.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496703758510.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
I feel like these threads are a desperate attempt by some media company to dig up people-with-guns-want-to-shoot-people stories.
>>34289120
This
>>
>>34289109
>itching to have your gun left in an evidence locker for any length of time

You're an idiot
>>
File: IMG_0214.png (413KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.png
413KB, 800x430px
>>34289109
Found you OP
>>
Sell your guns,you don't deserve to own to weapons you psychopath.
>>
File: 1497707879161.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497707879161.gif
565KB, 367x265px
Listen to all these cucks.

Everyone knows that the wet dream of gun owners is stopping a mass shooting with their CC piece or a gucci truck AR.

>shots fired in park across the street
>tell barista "keep the change ill be back for my coffee"
>run to truck grab gold plated AR
>steady on truck door, aim through scope
>one shot, red mist, all is quiet in the park
>save the day
>beat off into cute baristas face waiting for police to show up with a medal and the keys to the city.
>>
>>34290283
>Listen to all these cucks!

How does not wanting to kill another person make you a cuck? How about listening to yourself you underage faggot. You probably don't even own guns.
>>
>>34290294

Go to bed mom.
>>
>>34290304
I'm going to leave this thread now but it all seriousness you should try and receive a psych value of some sorts. Having daydreams about killing people and being hailed a hero for it is not normal at all.
>>
>>34290283
>Everyone knows that the wet dream of gun owners is stopping a mass shooting with their CC piece

my wet dream is to buy a farm with enough land to construct a range on so I can shoot in my own back yard.

fuck you and your madman fantasies you leftist faggot shit who's come to get out of context quotes for your click bait article.
>>
File: 16be49aec8-1486793347101.jpg (38KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
16be49aec8-1486793347101.jpg
38KB, 260x320px
>>34290283
>Everyone knows that the wet dream of gun owners is stopping a mass shooting with their CC piece or a gucci truck AR.
My wet dream is to watch your battered ex-wife shoot you dead, Neil Steinberg.
>>
The antisemitism here is astonishing. We need ARs for protection against the next right-wing attack. First planned parenthoods to attack mothers receiving prenatal care, then whats next? Right-wing death squads in inner city kindergartens?
>>
>>34290412
3/10 be more subtle.
>>
>>34289109
>Being eager to spent time in jail
>put up bail money $$$$$
>hire a lawyer $$$$$
>lose years of your life to stress around your trial
>It takes several months
>Do everything right and found not guilty
>thousands in lawyer's fees
>deceased person's family sues
>hire lawyer again
>owe perps family millions
>lawyer takes more money
>get vilified by liberal media
>don't even get your gun back

Yeah OP, I'd sure love to do all that.
>>
File: gRDkC12_d.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gRDkC12_d.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>34290283

M-my wet dream is to get kidnapped by a lovely catgirl mistress who'll slowly corrupt my mind into her unquestioning slave...
>>
Really? None of you asses ever imagined himself as a hero saving someone? Gtfo. That's the first thought I had when I was a soldier driving home. Silly me for finding a reason to run into gunfire risking my life. We don't help ppl cos we have free love , we risk our lives for notions like Honor or self worth which are selfish. What kind of a pretentious retard gets a gun and doesn't imagine himself using it to save themselfes or another. Or would you not do it cos "muh lawyer fees". I'm a Jew and I approve this msg.
>>
>>34291343
Sure, it's a daydream, it's what I love to think I would do in that situation, but do I really want that to happen? No, not really. Mainly because I don't want to die, secondly because I don't really wanna deal with that and everything after that, because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be treated like the hero you think you would, real life isn't like movies or games and things don't work exactly like they should. I would much rather just go about my day as usual.
>>
>>34289391

this

op = bait
>>
>>34290283
>truck AR

christ you're like a kid who has to take their toys everywhere with them.
>>
>>34291358
Well no shit, but op doesn't deserve the shitstorm he got from puckered assholes. Next they are gonna say guns aren't cool and they don't enjoy that factor when owning or buying a gun. Sheesh.
>>
>>34291508

the problem is that these 'daydream about killing people legally' threads are really cancerous and are mostly just people talking about how much they want to shoot blacks.
>>
>>34291422
A pistol should only be your means of defense until you can fight yourself to reach your rifle
Since we spend alot of our times in our cars nowadays this seem fine in my opinon, a cheap ar with a decent scope, nothing super expensive.
>>
>>34291422

And CCing is any different?
>>
>>34289109
Retard.
>>
>>34291261
Thats why you carry a revolver and never use it in a place with cameras
>>
>>34291751

CCing is fine but why have a second gun if you CC anyway?
>>
>all these cucks who don't fantasize about dropping a squad of dindus

shame
>>
>>34291538
I think most ppl that say that mean it in jest. It can be any criminal of any racial group. "Tyrone" represents the typical armed thug. If anything I'd bet most ppl nigger bashing here are just calling it how it is and mocking it. Real racism or hate based on race would be very rare here coming from /k/ gun owners. Most just hate px and will say nigger just to spite the millennial snowflakes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.