[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ do Homemade 9mm barrels need to be rifled? > atf fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1425401601668.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1425401601668.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
So /k/ do Homemade 9mm barrels need to be rifled?
> atf fuck you cocksucking pig sucking jew.
> pic unrelated.
>>
>>34288930
ATF aside, if you want ANY accuracy at all, you'll rifle them.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/17/diy-barrel-rifling-tool/
>>
>>34289061
i don't care about accuracy I just don't want it to blow up in my face. my design is full auto so...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM
>>
>>34289116
i don't want to rifle it....
>>
>>34289076
no man, like ANY accuracy. Like accurate past 10 feet accurate.

also plz follow your state, local and federal law thks
>>
>>34289134
Ok whatever thanks alot. i dont really care about the laws either this is really more of a research project without a actual built product.
>>
>>34289076
The problem is that you would, while not blowing it up in your face, probably get so little accuracy that unless you were in the middle of a crowd attempting something completely and despicably evil and wrong, you would be incapable of hitting literally anything.
You might as well have built a claymore.

Rifle the fucking barrel or don't build it at all.
>>
>>34289180
I'm making a Book On guerilla tactics I'm not some evil neet I'm looking for info Not actual real steel.
>>
>>34289180
.22 it is then.
>>
>>34289180
I'll have to post the pdf here if you're interested in reading it sometime /k/omerade.
>>
Aren't you supposed to know this shit before you write a book about it?
>>
>>34289195
Basic barrel rifling isn't that hard.
All you need are calipers, a dremel, a suitable tube of steel, and a piece of tungsten carbide that you can affix to a piece of rebar.

Dremel the carbide into a rifling button, attach it to the rebar, pull it through the barrel while holding it over a fire
Think a tug-o-war that ends with a rifled barrel.

If you have the time for a machine pistol you ought to go the extra little bit and rifle the barrel.
Otherwise you may as well just make a four winds shotgun and say fuck it.
>>
>>34289268
Iv'e already written down the portion Of stuff i am proficient in its pretty much a Bundle of info for entertainment Kinda like the anarchist cookbook except with correct information.
>>
>>34289076
>blowing up in your face.

if you dont know that what you need to be concerned about is chamber support and not rifling, then you really don't need to be designing firearms.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.