[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ if I want to own and keep a bunch of cool guns in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1229.png (603KB, 576x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.png
603KB, 576x675px
Hey /k/ if I want to own and keep a bunch of cool guns in my room (no concealed carry) do I just need a generic FID?
>>
>>34287708
You need a GHS license supper easy to get.
>>
what garbage state do you live in? MA? if so you need an FID for "low capacity" weapons and an LTC for anything else
>>
>>34287708
are there nudes of that girl yet?
>>
>>34287745
Yes MA. How did you know?

I have no chance of getting a LTC as I was involved with a pretty serious drug bust a few years back and I still live in the town so there's no way the police is approving a ltc for me (I'm not a felon)

But from what I understand, an FID isn't discretionary the same way a LTC is so they'll have to give me that
>>
>>34287752
>girl
>>
>>34287895
Aw fuck
>>
>>34287708
Move to an uncucked state that doesn't require an some firearms ID? Just don't bring your degeneracy here.
>>
>>34287887
> FID isn't discretionary the same way a LTC is so they'll have to give me that
yeah its supposed to be "shall issue". Unfortunately you're pretty much screwed when it comes to magazine fed semi automatic weapons with only a FID.
>>
>>34287887
>a pretty serious drug bust
>I'm not a felon

Pick one.
>>
>>34287708
Is that a girl or not?
>>
>>34288087
who cares would smash
>>
>>34288087
it's a girl (male)
>>
What the fuck is a FID?
>>
>>34287895
>I care

Come on, man. My penis has a mighty need.
>>
>>34287895
I love it here
>>
>>34287994
>OP playing video games with dealer smoking weed
>drug bust
>OP is not in possession of drugs, detained and released
>cops know he's involved with criminal activity and won't issue card

replace video games and weed with activities and drugs of your choice, it's not that difficult

don't feel bad OP
>>
>>34287895
Are you sure...

These tranny fags are gonna get shot if they manage to fool the wrong guy...
>>
>>34288514
shot full of semen I'll tell you what
>>
>>34288367
Female, Including Dick
>>
>>34287895
A hole is a hole.
>>
>>34288367
Firearms Identification Card
>>
>>34290496
This is my hole.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
It was made for me.
>>
>>34287887
>I was involved with a pretty serious drug bust a few years back
Good luck in getting that FID..still need to get approval by a cop and take a course (bout a hundy)
And good luck affording that dope head.
>>
>>34290825
Like I said earlier, everything I have read online seems to indicate that only the License To Carry is discretionary. The right to bear arms is a constitutional right, they can't deny someone the FID assuming they are otherwise not prohibited.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.