[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know they have some decent content but I just can't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 43

File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
I know they have some decent content but I just can't take ANYONE serious that is well into adulthood, obsessed with military engineering/gear, but failed to serve in the military themselves. Their opinions will always be somewhat Lesser to me because their only range of experience is auctioning other people's weapons and dumping guns in a mud barrel. I can never hold them up on a pedestal like you guys do. Ian also seems like he has a chip on his shoulder to prove contrarian to all the "Namisms" we've heard over th years. I can't be the only one can I?
>>
>>34284370
The only thing that bugs me about them is really lately with how much playing soldier they've been up to.

Watching videos of two guys shooting suped up ARs isn't amusing or particularly informational.
>>
>>34284370
You've obviously never served either because 99.9% of service men and whores are unironically retarded.

Your likely problem is they have turned a hobby into a semi profession, they make money off of doing things they like and it pisses you off. You feel that only people who hate what they do are qualified to speak on it because you hate your job too.

I wish the best for you and hope you find more positive outlets for your frustrations than on a namibian rock garden forum.
>>
>>34284428
>hope you find more positive outlets for your frustrations
Like your mom?
>>
>>34284441
Original post kommrade! Ex Dee!!!!1!!!
prase keck!
grate meem
>>
>>34284474
You really should have just kept that to yourself
>>
>>34284370
op is jealous
>>
>>34284474
>Brofist emoji
>Black*clap*hand*clap*
>#100
>>
File: hahaa homo.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hahaa homo.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>they didn't fight for pissrael so their opinion is invalid
Do you seriously think squatting in a hole in the desert and calling in the air force gives you some sort of deep and magical insight to engineering/gear no-one else could acquire elsewhere?
>>
File: 1497689412241.jpg (141KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1497689412241.jpg
141KB, 600x797px
>>34284492
But then I wouldn't get to spread the retard around.

You like meems don't you?
>>
>>34284545
>posting fresh meme hot off the memepress
>>
File: 1466355424811.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466355424811.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>34284370
>implying that the military nowadays makes your opinion more valuable

It doesn't, you faggot. Unless you're special forces or some shit, all you do in the military is sweat, wait around, move shit, and shoot at targets so far away you can hardly see them.
>>
>>34284567
That's why everyone is here is it not kommrade?
Surely you wouldn't go against the will of keck?
>>
>>34284538
Negative. I just have a hard time validating them or taking them even close to remotely serious as /k/ does. Ian does seem to have a quirky chip on his shoulder out against Nam vet stories/fuddlore, then he runs around shooting LARP 3gun dressed like he was in Nam. I just can't take them seriously my dude, I know the channel has decent content and I enjoyed his shotshow coverage
>>
>>34284370
You're so right OP. I can't take other historians seriously either. If they don't have a firsthand experience building pyramids in Egypt or watching gladiators in Rome, then they aren't shit.
>>
>>34284428
>unironically retarded
How is one ironically retarded? Retarded is retarded as you are.
>>
>>34284594
Well they clearly have been lying about the Egyptians because now we come to find out they were African Americans not Arabs

t.Kangz, We Wuz
>>
>>34284584
Even special forces doesnt give someone some great level of appreciation of firearms technology or design.

Tactics and technique with what they have sure. From dealing with ex SF and current SF myself they aren't ignorant like Joe Fuddlord but neither are they experts with guns.

They pull triggers not understand the finer points of the designs they are using.
>>
>>34284421
>Watching videos of two guys shooting suped up ARs isn't amusing or particularly informational.

This
>>
>>34284370

and then there are jackasses who were in the military just long enough to finish basic and sit on a base for a year, then get discharged, who wear camo every day and act like supreme hardasses who carry their gun everywhere and have a hundred weapons stashed around their cars and homes

whose opinions are more valuable?
>>
>>34284612
Stupid buzzword that gets thrown around and means nothing but becomes habitual. It's a mistake that clearly stuck out enough for you to take notice though.

Considering all of the other grammatical errors in this post and many others it must be hell for you to actually discuss anything on this board.

Oh that's right, we aren't here for that.

/k/ - meems, bantz, and grammar
>>
>>34284370
>>34284654
Sure is /tv/ around here, what with all the people starting threads to let people know what shows they deleted off their Netflix queue.

There's lots of other guys with prior service records making firearms content, if you'd prefer that.
>>
>>34284677
Hey assjockey what kind of serious discussion were you looking for ITT? It's a thread about grownups playing pretend military, don't like it go to a more technical thread. Maybe /ARG/ is more your speed. You sound just like fucking Zed without the trip on
>>
>>34284683
/tv/ is a great fucking board. Better quality memes that /k/ has come out with lately that's for sure. This board took a serious dump somewhere right before the election until now. 2012 /k/ was the best
>>
>>34284370
Well, you're an idiot.
>>
>>34284693
None honestly, I've lost track of how many times the point being made was completely ignored for the sake of memes and autistic details of the use of the english language.

it's quite interesting to see though how aggravated people get when you start dicking around with the "board culture".

I suppose I'm so mind numbingly bored of the exact same processes we go through here that I just couldn't help myself.
>>
>>34284428
THIS.

With the exception of one person every "Veteran" I have known or gone to the range with were fucking idiots who couldn't shoot. I get the impression that literally anybody could qualify with a rifle in USMC based on the extremely poor shooting I have seen from them.
>>
>>34284693
I just read that scrolling and that line of logic is fucking retarded.
>"I don't view the subject matter as mature so I'll be immature, gtfo if you don't like it"
Not saying I agree with either argument, but fuck off with that preschool shit and pull your big boy breeches up, pussy boy.
>>
File: one ball.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
one ball.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>34284370
>obsessed with military engineering/gear, but failed to serve in the military themselves
95 % of /k/ right there

Frankly don't care, i;ve met civilian contractors at BAE with no military experience who know more technical knowledge then me

Whats with all the inrange hate anyway, I prefer forgotten weapons, but their two gun / mud test stuff just doesn't bite me.

>>34284584
Depends, i love it when civilians spew on here about something that i've had practical hands on experience and knowledge gained.

>>34284669
as above
Civilians shouldn't chat shit about practical knowledge, but can sometimes have more technical knowledge.
>>
>>34284370
>"Namisms"
???
>>
>>34284813
Spank you for your cervix
>>
>>34284612
Being a neet.
>>
>>34284370
I was in the military, and I don't consider it such a big deal.
>>
>>34284370
So I guess that every historian who wasn't alive during their period of study should just stop then? Astronomers shouldn't bother since they've never been to the planets/stars/systems they study?
>>
>>34284720
OP here. That was never up for debate
>>
>>34284370
I can't take what are supposed to be grown man with that facial and head hair seriously. In my exp. such dudes do not live a life worthy of a man. They can't because of their hair do limiting them. Fucking groom yourselves you edgy shitbags.
>>
>>34284881
Agreed those grown out goatees look ridiculous. Ian looks like goddamn Shang Tsuang from MK
>>
>>34284592
>Quirky chip on his shoulder about nan vet stories/fuddlore
He just likes to clear up myths around weapons. It's not just Vietnam Nd certainly not like he has a chip on his shoulder.
No idea why wearing nam era/style clothing makes his criticism of myths from that era any less valid.
>>
>>34284890
>you're so cool bro. how does it feel knowing you sucked uncle sam's cock, and are now trying to act all high and mighty about it?
> No americano.
> Not being proud of my 12 + year cervix 4 full deployments, 3 replacement deployments, and one peacekeeping tour.
You must have been a reject what are you 5G? Or are you a commie?
>>
>>34284370
dank u 4 ur cervix, hope you enjoyed all those memorial day deals ;-;7
>>
>>34284908
>No idea why wearing nam era/style clothing makes his criticism of myths from that era any less valid.
It doesn't it just makes him come off as a clown
>>
>>34284938
In what possible way?
>>
>>34284545
>Stein
>>
Fortier from SGN has always bugged me since I first turned /hasguns/ 12 years ago. He might even be a vet but I still don't care.
>>
>>34284370
It would be more accurate to say they're obsessed with firearms technology/history/culture rather than military engineering/gear, and they spend a lot of time talking about military topics because that falls inside their ven diagram of interests.

Spending 2-4 years washing rocks and vacuuming parking lots wouldn't give them any useful information or a new perspective beyond how much it sucks being at the very bottom of a colossal bureaucracy that's barely aware of your existence. 99% of my time in the Army was spent doing busy work while forms got moved from one desk to another.

>>34284594
Yeah, tell me about it. I heard Livy never even campaigned. Like, how do you write about Roman history but you've never burned even one Gaulish village. Credibility lost.
>>
>>34284762
yes because, just like you, all they did in the military was shoot from a bench right? I bet you shoot 1-10k rounds a month through a rifle you never carried any farther than the pickup truck in the parking lot.
>>
>>34284370
I've always felt they were mostly on the money with their insights. They are a little cringy about how they state their opinions for "real combat," but I don't know how else a civilian can come across not being cringy unless exercising very specific oration.

While I've enjoyed their WW1 Landser vs Britbong style 2 gun match stuff, it's kind of lame to see Ian struggling quite often with some antiquated and rare milsurp guns that also don't favor lefties when Karl is more often testing the more interesting concepts like bullpups or the if the Beretta 92 is decent to shoot.

Their WWSD project is, I think, one of their more fun ideas to go with. I liken it to something like the glock "Roland Special" where very specific part alterations come together to make a very flexible and novel gun platform, for the lack of a better term, that has fairly noticeable performance metric increases. I think their choice of polymer lower/carbon fiber handguard is interesting and a good concept.

What I think they miss out on are some of the smaller details about the military to consider like most soldiers start to have trouble shooting past 200+ meters. They also regard full auto as pretty much useless, which I think they are hugely mistaken. They are trying to increase the effective range of the rifleman thinking that something is holding them back from long range shooting instead of trying to increase hit probability across the board.

Another thing I don't like about them is they are also quick to draw on western military sources and have specific technical knowledge of Soviet/Russian things, but they never seem to draw or test upon any kind of Russian doctrine or concepts. I think this is why Karl is considered a wehraboo and Ian a francophile. I've met them in person and they both have some depth and appreciation for Russian things but they never really reveal to what extent in their show.
>>
>>34286689
Shame too. Russian infantry doctrine was so far ahead of the game that it took the Yanks close to 50 years to fully arrive at the same conclusions - and thus doctrinal concepts - as the Russians had reached after WW2.
>>
I don't mind, but I used to before I joined. Most vets and active shmucks are literally retarded. Including infantrymen, though usually they're less retarded when it comes to combat stuff since thats literally their only purpose.

Don't suck the military's dick so hard, its just a bunch of dudes in a uniforms with cool toys, basically.
>>
>>34285262
Fortier is a joke. I've even seen him on a few online forums and he is every bit as bad as you imagine he is.
Definitely Four(chan) Tier.
>>
>>34286710
Exactly! They regard full auto as useless when clearly for the other side of the iron curtain it wasn't. Ian and Karl are likely able to include some kind of historical snippet from the western front of WW1/2 or US history but are never include any concepts past that.

They even say things like how the SVD isn't accurate when using their NDM-86 in 308 and second hand Finnish sources as proof positive the SVD isn't really all that accurate when board members here are getting consistent sub MOA groups with some quality commercial 7.62x54R. They claim the SVD is like a 2 MOA gun when the factory acceptance for the barrels is ~1 MOA dispersion!

I think they've skirted by a lot more fun and interesting subjects than their current ones that are outside being demonstrable in 2 gun or their favorite historical periods. It makes me want to make my own pathetic channel to discuss it.

>>34286756
I agree, but that's only because few people join up because of a pre-existing interest in military doctrine and an appreciation for technical firearms knowledge. The people that do join that already have those have that much more insight into things that would surprise a civilian.
>>
>>34284654
>Watching videos of two guys shooting suped up ARs isn't amusing or particularly informational

Ian is very knowledgeable on historical firearms. He has some unique opinions on how to set up a modern fighting rifle. I watch a lot of Forgotten Weapons but can almost never bring myself to finish an episode of InRange. I'm sorry sorry Karl if you're reading this, but your content doesn't grip me the same way
>>
>>34284370
>but I just can't take ANYONE serious that is well into adulthood, obsessed with military engineering/gear, but failed to serve in the military themselves

>you can't take an interest in x without becoming a slave to y

Fuck off cunt
>>
the number one thing a 11b can bring back to the civilian world is a A+ grade in dealing with bullshit and turning their brain off. there's only so many parking lots you can sweep and rocks you can paint.
>>
>>34284370
>you don't want to volunteer to be a violent aggressor in conflicts justified by corporate greed that are a detriment to every society involved and that means your opinion is less valid
call me when someone invades the mainland, otherwise fuck off this board
>>
>>34284699
>/tv/ is a great fucking board
LOL. no
>>
File: nice board.png (241KB, 680x722px) Image search: [Google]
nice board.png
241KB, 680x722px
>>34286863
/tv/ is a nice board
>>
>>34284648
Wow, I bet they would make great cops when they retire.
>>
>>34286689
>>34286792

They explicitly said that full auto was basically useless /for a civilian/ in their WWSD intro video didn't they?
>>
>>34287968
For an intermediate caliber gun, full auto bursts increases hit probability with each trigger pull. So shooting in a competition, you could hit targets farther out faster using 3-5 round bursts instead of however many single shots it would take you on average to make the hit.

It's absolutely viable for civilian competition shooters in 2 gun or 3 gun. In fact it would make a nice extra game element of ammo conservation vs hitting targets faster and switching between semi and full auto.
>>
>>34284370
Being a vet doesn't make you some kind of expert. I'm a vet and I'd freely admit the Ian could probably run circles around me in firearms knowledge.

To be honest I can't stand a lot of other vets who think they're gods gift to firearms community just because they spent 4 years in the army
>>
>>34284881
>hair limiting them
limiting them from what?
making videos about weird guns or pouring mud over guns?
>>
>>34284592
You can like things without completely investing yourself in them and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not throwing away 4 years of your life to do a bunch of shit you don't want to do in the hopes that you may get to do what you actually want. A lot of us want to blow shit up and feel like a badass. Doesn't mean we will or have with or without service and a lot of the guys that have are disenfranchised with the mil,the gov and why they got to do those things.

You can also like guns for a myriad of reasons. I know plenty of vets and officers that I can't take seriously, I know ones I can.
>>
>>34284654
Aside from those of us who like shooting comps or hearing feedback about equipment sure
>>
>>34284370
Second post best post? >>34284428

I never joined the military because around 2006 I realized we were in Iraq for bullshit reasons and didn't even like my tax dollars supporting that. Ten years later I can 110% say "I told you so" to literally every single motherfucker in my hometown who thought "YEEEAAH SUPPORT DA TROOBS :DDDDD" was worth utterly fucking us down the line.

I don't regret my decision, after all these years I think I didn't miss out on anything besides military culture. (and judging from the OP's whining I didn't miss anything there either lmao)
>>
>>34284428
Ian?
>>
>>34288661
Not enough frankly's
>>
>>34286689
Full-auto is just a liability, all it does is encourage boneheaded assholes to magdump and then whine when they're out of ammo. Essentially it kills your force mobility unless you want to pull a Rommel and fuck over your guys, because that's what will happen.

Sure, the military fighting tusken raiders really isn't too hard, but we don't really have the military for minor skirmishes around the world. It's ultimately there just in case we get in a real fight with a real enemy.

Also have you seen the performance of average 11Bs and 0311s? Shooting past 200+ in controlled conditions is hit or miss, and military rifles aren't tack drivers anyhow, under stressful conditions firearms proficiency goes downhill.

Though I will agree with you and >>34286710 that they're glossing over a lot of interesting Soviet stuff. I really, really do not like slavaboos, but the Soviets had some damn good ideas precisely because they had to wrangle millions of retarded peasants. Had that style of thinking been steering the United States from the 60's and onward we would have had some really neat shit.
>>
>>34284370
they put out good content i just don't like them because they are cuckold faggots
>>
>>34284370
>Karl has been a competitive shooter for over a decade
>b-but he didn't sit in a FOB loading dicks and wearing PT belts for six months!!!!!!
>>
>>34286710
>>34288722
What kind of stuff you do fags think the Soviet got right or were ahead of their time with?
>>
>>34284370
I am 20+ year Army vet. I would say these guys know more about guns than at least 90% of the people I have served with. They are historians and technical experts. Good on them for earning a living doing something they love. I don't agree with all of their stuff but clearly they have done their homework and have studied the problem.
>>
>>34284545

turbo cute
>>
>>34288817
I guess they're talking about mass issuing of DMRs at the squad level. Honestly its down to the environment, since range only really became an issue for America in the GWOT (not going to get in too many 300+m contacts in dense Vietnamese jungle, and before that everyone was using M14s and Garands), whereas Soviet riflemen have been outranged in every conflict they were in.
>>
>>34288846
Think its mostly the military doing things to stuff you like, then managing to make it suck.

>Like guns- carry this 20lb piece of shit for the next 80km on foot and then get back to me
>Like food- here, have an MRE, you soon won't
>Like trucks- drive this one for the next 2 weeks, no it doesn't have a roof or airconditioning
>Like explosions- you wont after your first IED
>Like long walks- here's an extra 100lb of shit to lug around while you do that
>Like going to new places- we'll make sure everyone hates you there

Generally it starts to grind on anyone's personal interest in various things to the point we get quite 'who fucking cares' about anything after a long enough timeline. If Ian and Karl want to run around and do pseudo-military stuff, that's fine by me as they're just having fun and will sometimes come up with some interesting technical conclusions from their point of view.
Its not like the military doesn't do that either, but its also done at a doctrine level before it filters down to the tactical level, so most people don't really grasp that holistic viewpoint when they're civilians.
>>
>>34286689
Ian is a lefty? Neat.
>>
>>34284938
Go shit on milsurp general or gq threads
>>
>>34288817
I think their biggest strategic innovation was the motor rifle division, part mechanized infantry, part armor, it was always intended to be the offensive component of any Soviet attack. We didn't have anything like it until after Vietnam, they had it in WWII, I think we wasted time learning when we could have been focusing on experimenting with air cavalry much earlier.

>>34288950
DMRs at the squad level is neat, that would have come in handy in Korea. Still, I said sixties an onward.
>>
>>34284370
Karl has probably put more rounds through rifles than 85% of military members and 99% of this board. Just because you served doesn't automatically mean that you are a firearms and combat tactics expert with deployments of experience and years of training.

Both of them are more qualified to talk about this shit than most POGs. Stop taking everything so seriously, its just a fun little youtube project for them.
>>
>>34284370

>You need military training to effectively judge simple machines.
>You need military training to operate simple machines
>You need military training to shoot people in the face

Fuck off PatMac
>>
11B here. Service has nothing to do with actual firearms proficiency. As many people have said before, the vast majority of those in the military are fucking retarded. Tactical knowledge? Sure. I imagine if you get into the SOF units then the level of firearms expertise increases, however your average infantryman still calls mags clips and doesn't know jack shit.
>>
>>34284421
>shooting suped up ARs is playing soldier
>but dressing up in a old ww1 uniform with a milsurp rifle isnt

I guess every sports shooter in the world is playing soldier?
>>
>>34284370
I have a buddy who did 4 years and literally didn't know what the handgun he was issued and carried was called lol
>>
They are some of the best firearms content creators but Ian and Karl love to talk ALOT. Some of it is excessive like how they made a 30 minute video about safety. “MUH SAFETEH DANT POOTYA BOOGA FINGA ON DE TRIGGA” Some of their word choices and Ian’s verbiage give me headaches. When you see Ian’s book collection in the background he's probably read every single one.

I do agree some people put their content on a pedestal like everything they say is gospel. They’re mostly informational. Some people are odd and see Ian as some kind of idol. Karl on the other hand gets people on /k/ butthurt for some reason. I do have to say Ian’s strange facial expressions and Karl being serious while constantly blinking his eyes and moving his mouth like he’s about to eat something make me laugh.
>>
>>34284370

I hate imperialism but I like some of the other aspects of the military. I also think history is pretty cool (imperialism aside) and that has kind of fueled my interest in the military. I wouldn't serve in the military in its current state, but if forced I would want to join the Coast Guard and actually help the country in the country itself.
>>
>>34284428
Spbp
>>
>>34289956
>When you see Ian’s book collection in the background he's probably read every single one.
What do you mean? Why would anybody own a book without reading it?
>>
>>34284881
I've always said this.
Just very hard to take a grown man with hair longer than a woman seriously.
>>
>>34289980
Ever heard of Tai Lopez?
>>
>>34290016

HE N MA GAHGE
>>
My brother was in the army for 8 years and had combat tours in iraq and afganistan. He was an 88m that got put in a fob in some fucking valley and had stand in a turret and shoot at puffs of smoke while driving from point a to point b.

He did some real shit and most people would with OPs attitude would respect his opinion.

However my brother doesn't know how to disassemble or clean an ar-15
>>
>>34284428
hello karl nice of you to join us tonight
>>
>>34288817
Nice jumping off point here, also read the comments, a lot of old souls sharing thoughts
https://www.forgottenweapons.com/a-soviet-look-at-cold-war-small-arms-development/
>>
>>34284592
I have literally heard Vietnam vets claim it is a fact that m16s were made by Mattel. This is the same crowd that thought because the m16 is "made of plastic" it's "self cleaning" and then cursed weapons unreliability when it jammed on them. This is the same group of draftees that needed to have maintenance manuals made into comic books for them because enough of them were functionally illiterate to make it a necessity. Believe me there is no group that spouts more bullshit fuddlore then Vietnam vets.
>>
File: obama hope.jpg (30KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
obama hope.jpg
30KB, 258x387px
>>34289956
>When you see Ian’s book collection in the background he's probably read every single one.
>>
>>34284762
Only veteran I know is my dad and his aim is extremely mediocre. Meanwhile I've only recently started shooting regularly and have better aim. He also thinks I'm retarded when it comes to handling and cleaning guns and gets all pissy when I buy a new gun and am able to strip it and put it back together with little to no trouble rather quickly instead of letting him spend 15 minutes flipping through the instruction manual so that he can spend another 10 minutes fumbling around trying to take shit apart. There was also the time where we were getting ready to clean my new 1911 and when he went to remove the recoil spring he ignored me telling him to be careful and make sure the spring doesn't fly out and of course he ignored those warnings meaning
I then had to spend 10 minutes scouring the room for the spring.
>>
>>34284881
If Ian just cut his hair and bridged the gap between the mustache and goatee everything would look better. He could LARP as Tsar Nicholas
>>
File: 41234123.jpg (48KB, 658x390px) Image search: [Google]
41234123.jpg
48KB, 658x390px
>>34284370
Military service is for fags and retards. Real men don't serve military service.
>>34284428
Double on this.
>>
Karl got some nice ass shades
>>
I have lost count of how many veterans think going back to .308 for all combat uses is the answer despite the objective practical benefits of an intermediate round. Being in the military does not make you automatically correct.
>>
>>34290720
>Military service is for fags and retards. Real men don't serve military service.
T. got rejected.
>>
>>34284370
their facial hair makes me nauseous
>>
>>34288782
The first person to point out that they do actually have some professional experience with firearms. Karl even placed in a recent match and won a nicer gun than most of the people on this board can afford.

Also, afaik Hicock didn't serve but everyone here can agree he's a great guy, and hes not 1/4th as knowledge (book smarts or experience) about the content Ian and Karl go over, or even the content he covers sometimes. (Although he was a competitive shooter, that's about the extent of his knowledge he pulls out in videos. Most of his videos boil down to ads and 2L memes)
>>
>>34284428
This. I've never met a serviceman who wasn't a complete fucking idiot, cucked out of his goddamn mind, or just an angry, roid-raging fuckhead.
>>
>>34284370
>waah u have to serv to have an educated opinion and firsthand / expert knowledge
>literally being this assmad because neither one sacrificed significant portions of their lives for Israel
Kill yourself, OP.

>>34284813
>larping as a govt lacky on a Vietnamese gun-oiling image board
Fuck you're sad.
>>
>>34290818
>in soviet russia this is not a military service who rejects you, it is you who rejects military service
>>
>>34290910
> Reee i know more than you because i read a book, fuck actually doing it
Never have i ever seen someone so butthurt.

Tell me some knowledge civilianscum
>>
>>34284370
autism makes you ineligible to serve
>>
>>34289369
It's playing soldier in the modern sense: all this advice to seek tactical training, for what? For a red dawn scenario? For fighting the government like the forefathers wanted us to do? I see no fucking point.

As for the doing two gun in WWI and WWII uniforms and guns, that's more an exercise in something that's historically interesting and gaining a small slice of perspective you can get from having to run around with that stuff on.

If you're gonna use my gaining perspective point against me, to justify pretend modern operating, again...I don't see the fucking point.
>>
>>34284370
Don't hate them because they were smart enough to go to college
>>
>>34290954
>I see no point in being skilled in the actual use of a weapon

Why are you even here? There is more to using a gun than being able to hit the target on a normal range.
>>
File: BOTULISM CITY.png (499KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
BOTULISM CITY.png
499KB, 388x520px
>>34289048
>Have an MRE you soon won't
>Implying
>>
>>34291004
With that logic, I may as well be trained to be a rally car driver, because the skills I get from simply driving to and from work are holding me back.
>>
File: steve.jpg (57KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
57KB, 900x642px
>>34291043
>>
>>34284370
>A former mechanical engineer and a competition shooter of years have less to say about the viability of various weapons platforms than a retard highschool dropout with an IQ just larger than his shoe size because he spent 3 years washing rocks in the desert for Israel.

What a dumbass you are OP.
>>
>>34284370
they should just stick to talking about rare weapons, instead of jumping onto the tacticool bandwagon.
>>
>>34290899
Stop trying to meet servicemen out of gay bars then.
>>
File: 1489790417697.jpg (33KB, 434x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489790417697.jpg
33KB, 434x630px
>>34291522
>all military is retard highschool dropout with an IQ just larger than his shoe size that spent 3 years washing rocks in the desert for Israel
>now watch as I defend 2 larpers that pretend they are retard highschool dropout with an IQ just larger than his shoe size that spent 3 years washing rocks in the desert for Israel
>>
>>34291703
>>now watch as I defend 2 larpers that pretend they are retard highschool dropout with an IQ just larger than his shoe size that spent 3 years washing rocks in the desert for Israel
Except for the part where they're actually qualified to speak about these weapon systems because of their previously stated qualifications, thanks for playing.
>>
>>34284881
Yep, that hair sure stopped guys from crossing north America from shore to shore, or conquering entire nations. If only ancient people kept it all high and tight we would live on Alpha Centauri by now
>>
>>34291561
>instead of jumping onto the tacticool bandwagon.
I wish. They're even applying the tacticool mindset to the old west, which is just silly. I like Karl, but it seems like after that video where he met PatMac, he's gotten more tacticool as time has gone on. Fat Karl was better than crossfit tactical Karl.
>>
>>34284370
Ian sounds like he's reading Wikipedia articles about guns. he's just not very good at presentation.
>>
>>34284612
He's not saying they're unironically retarded, he's saying unironically that they are retarded
>>
>>34291814
Lmao so a comp shooter and an mechanical engineer can wax on about weapons but someone who's job it was to use the damn thing everyday couldn't possibly? Are you retarded?
>>
>>34284428
I can smell the airsoft.
>>
File: wrench.jpg (27KB, 361x324px) Image search: [Google]
wrench.jpg
27KB, 361x324px
>>34289956
I fucking laughed at this, not because it was funny, but because these are the words of posers who buy books to appear sophisticated.

I'm curious, how is using things you own that are specifically designed to be used that way a bad thing?
>>
You don't have to be a military end-user to understand and appreciate firearms design. Knowledge is knowledge.

Fun fact: Some of the best firearms engineers in the world never shot at people with guns.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 212x238px
>>34288722
>I have no fucking idea what I'm saying

The post
>>
>>34293228

Yes, that is correct!
>>
File: ryder-autism.jpg (29KB, 720x729px) Image search: [Google]
ryder-autism.jpg
29KB, 720x729px
>>34293641
>I am E-3 and therefore an expert in all things

The post
>>
They are insufferable fags.
But at least they make an effort to be informative.

I really dislike karl especially. He's a faggot. Ian is kind of harmless but still a weirdo.

Not the kind of guys i'd want to go to the bar with, i imagine.
>>
>>34293886

>lol full auto is worthless!

>the automatic rifleman is the backbone of the squad's firepower!

Burgers...
>>
>>34284370
i dont blame them for not wanting to risk their life for israel
>>
>>34293886
Not expert in all things, just enough to know when others don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>34284370
Just a reminder, every time you're at a range and someone starts a sentence with "in the army..." or "I was 11b..." You know they're already sure they're right and they'll only have a 50/50 chance of being right. But you could never tell them that because they were in the military, so they're right.
>>
>ian and karl are dumb cuz they like guns but never (((served)))
>>
>>34284370
Most people in the military are retarded when it comes to weapons and tactics because most positions in the military do not involve fighting and even of those that do many are not using small arms.

Being a vet =/= small arms expert.

In addition, I have had people who were small arms combat MOS, with combat deployements, in the army tell me stupid stuff. I had a Sargent tell me he wouldn't CC a pistol with a round in the chamber because it's unsafe and other dumb shit like the AR is unreliable vs the AK and troops are issued pistols with smooth bores so they can execute people and it can't be traced.
>>
>>34284370
I cant take anyone seriously who browses and makes shitpost threads on /k/
>>
>>34284370
This reminds me of when I was in Air Force "AIT". I was fresh out of BMT, but there was two prior servicemen in my class. One was prior Marine core infantry, and the other was prior army. They had both joined the AF to be pararescuemen but washed out and got tossed into maintenance. They both had seen their fair share and had some pretty entertaining story's. Both had their own sort of military fuddlore so to speak, both believed you would die just from a .50 whizzing past you not even making contact. I never spoke up about it because their obvious response would be "OH CAUSE YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN THE SANDBOX RIGHT?!?!?" which I understand that point of view. It was just kinda frustrating but i'm not a sperg and just enjoyed their war storys about cooking grenades before throwing them, calling in gun runs etc..
>>
>>34284370
I respect people who've served in the shillitary less. To each his own I guess.
>>
File: When anon doesn't know who I am.jpg (21KB, 650x518px) Image search: [Google]
When anon doesn't know who I am.jpg
21KB, 650x518px
>>34293444“These are the words of posers who buy books to appear sophisticated.”
>When anon doesn’t understand what I said, hasn’t even read the replies, and thinks i’m the poser.
“How is using things you own that are specifically designed to be used that way a bad thing?”
>Gets so triggered anon puts words into my mouth to defend Ian.
I’m getting brain cancer reading your retardation.
>>
You can be interested in military hardware without being a loser government slave.
>>
>>34288722
>if we give them repeating rifles, they'll just waste ammo!
>>
>>34289980
It's not that you own a book you don't want to read. It's that you see a great deal on a book you also want to read before you finish. Repeat. Repeat.
You have a large library and are far behind.
>>
File: 14056037091321.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
14056037091321.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>34294767
>thinks i’m the poser.
Did I say that?
>puts words into my mouth
Don't say vague things and then leave them up to interpretation and you won't be misunderstood, buttercup. You finished a sentence of petty criticism (really, videos about firearm safety upset you?) with that statement, it's unlikely that I've somehow misinterpreted your statement as anything but more petty criticism. Furthermore I have "read the replies" and they're asking the same thing I am.

I asked you a perfectly reasonable question without accusing you of anything or insulting you. Instead of answering me, you threw a fit, so if you were trying to prove to me you're not shallow and immature you've done a stellar job of failing at that simple task.
>>
File: thingken raygun.jpg (24KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
thingken raygun.jpg
24KB, 220x328px
>>34293971
>>34293985
>>34294916
>haha wasting ammo doesn't exist you are stupid!
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/us-forced-to-import-bullets-from-israel-as-troops-use-250000-for-every-rebel-killed-28580666.html
>>
File: Stop.jpg (33KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
33KB, 512x288px
>>34295227
“Did I say that?”
You're so dense you don't even understand what you said. "these are the words" in response to my comment implies i’m the poser. If you didn’t mean that then next time reread what you type so people don’t misunderstand you.
“Don’t say vague things”
I never said reading books was bad. That’s not vague. You’re just making shit up to save your own ass. Someone asked me why wouldn’t he read books he has. Not how is reading bad.
“I asked a perfectly reasonable question without accusing you of anything or insulting you.”
>implying calling someone a poser isn’t accusing or insulting.
The question implies that I said reading books was bad which is false which is why I said you’re putting words into my mouth. The fact that I have to explain this to you shows how retarded you are. When you ask a retarded question expect to get called out on it.
You’re slow. Accept it.
>>
File: autistic child.jpg (15KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child.jpg
15KB, 269x269px
>>34295701
>You're so dense you don't even understand what you said.
Translation: "I don't want to say no because then I'll be wrong and people on the internet will laugh at me."
>implies i’m the poser.
Well then I wasn't so wrong to say that, now was I? You're insisting on proving this point to us.
>If you didn't mean that
Oh, I meant it. Unlike you I'll stand by my words.
>I never said reading books was bad
You just got done whining about how I implied you're a poser, and now you're implying that your "hehe that shelf! you just KNOW he reads!" wasn't a vindictive jab at Ian's collection. Shut the fuck up.
>to save your own ass
How, exactly, do I need to "save" myself? I pointed out your stupid statement, I have no reason to hide behind sandbagging and out-right lies; two things you seem to be quite fond of.
>reee you insulted me
Fine, let's pretend that I did implicitly call you a poser. Seems like a good call.
>I said you're putting words into my mouth
Look, I'm not your fuck buddy, I do not, have not, and will not put anything into your mouth.

I have consistently been critical of the bullshit you've been spewing though.
>I have to explain this to you
Translation: "I'm going to pretend like I'm the intelligent one."
>When you ask a retarded question
Translation: "... While still avoiding the question asked four posts ago."

For the sake of brevity, I'll quote your original post: >>34289956
>They are some of the best firearms content creators but Ian and Karl love to talk ALOT. Some of it is excessive like how they made a 30 minute video about safety. “MUH SAFETEH DANT POOTYA BOOGA FINGA ON DE TRIGGA” Some of their word choices and Ian’s verbiage give me headaches. When you see Ian’s book collection in the background he's probably read every single one.

>they talk a lot!
>it's excessive!
>ree that video was pootya booga bix nood mofuggah
>their word choices make my head hurt :(
>ian reads books

You said something stupid, you got called out. Accept it.
>>
Guy I work with just got out of the army and did a few tours. He knows quite about about ARs, but not a whole lot about the aftermarket and he knows jack shit about other guns.

He's also a bit, eccentric, to say the least.
>>
>>34284428
>namibian rock garden

That's a new one.
>>
>>34295293
>Clicking a news article with .uk
>Ever

Nice try.
>>
File: Too many triggers.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Too many triggers.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>34295888“then i’ll be wrong and people on the internet will laugh at me.”
Yup, pretty much sums you up.
“I wasn’t so wrong to say that, now was I?”
Finally admits it.
“Vindictive jab at Ian’s collection, Shut the fuck up”
There’s the offended fantard that we all know is in you. I was criticizing Ian’s word choices and verbiage. Not the fact that he’s a bookworm.
“How, exactly, do I need to “save” myself?
You’re the only one who was dense enough to see my comment as vague. Save yourself from being the retard that you are and go outside for once.
“I’m not your fuck buddy, I do not, have not, and will not put anything into your mouth”
Lulz now you’re implying i’m gay like the petulant child you are.
“I’m going to pretend like I’m the intelligent one”
Yeah, cause you’re retarded.
“I’ll quote your original post”
Yeah we all read it. Thanks for summarizing it for us sped.
I like how you skipped over the part where I was complimenting them.
“You got called out. Accept it.”
You’re so pathetic you used my own words against me lulz.
If you weren’t triggered before by my harmless criticism then you sure are now. Not to mention you post a jpg about yourself. You need to stop. Your brains going all kinds of wonky.
>>
>>34284370
>I can't take anyone seriously if they never put their life on the line to protect corporate interests

You're a twat.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (19KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
19KB, 852x480px
>>34285312
Who can afford 10k rounds a month but not a deer tag?
>>
File: ragnar-smile.jpg (10KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
ragnar-smile.jpg
10KB, 236x237px
>>34296862
>reeee
>reeeeeeee!!!
I'll condense this entire post down to one fact:
You're so fucking assblasted right now that you can't even greentext anymore.

If you can't answer a simple question then whatever you have to say is roasted garbage, I'm not even going to try and wade through that autistic screeching.
>>
haters
>>
>>34284370
I dunno, someone who's not been in the military can still be just as competent if not even more so. It's really just motivation and competence. However, being interested in guns and war and stuff but not doing some infantry to see what it's all about is just kinda weird.
>>
>>34284370
Hahaha! I get the joke! The joke is that you're a stuck up faggot who thinks his four years scanning boxes at Camp Arifjan makes him somehow superior to anybody.

How about you think about it this way, cocksucker: The weapons these guys focus on, they're not in use anymore. All the army service in the world would do nothing to further their knowledge of weapons from a bygone era. There are no top-break revolvers in the US Army. No blow-forward pistols. No clip-fed semi-automatic rifles with a revolving magazine. Nothing like that, and that stuff, y'see, that's what these guys really get off on. So why would they need army service?

To satisfy you?

Forget about it, kiddo. Nobody cares about you.
>>
File: You can't have it lol.jpg (215KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
You can't have it lol.jpg
215KB, 800x442px
>>34297345
Yes because taking up the entire screen with greentext means a winrar is you!

Continue whoring for gun jesus.
>>
>>34296788
>h-haha, n-nice t-try
It's funny that you think I had just the one source.

https://jonathanturley.org/2011/01/10/gao-u-s-has-fired-250000-rounds-for-every-insurgent-killed/
https://www.gao.gov/assets/250/247228.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%9313_United_States_ammunition_shortage
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/critical-ammo-shortages-affect-u-s-military-stocks/
http://www.tactical-life.com/news/critical-ammo-shortages-affect-u-s-military-stocks/#8347107651_4dd505a1ba_b

I'll trust a .gov over some obvious retard on 4chan.
>>
>>34290829
If by "nauseous" you mean "make everyone around you nauseated", then sure. :)
>>
>>34293960
>Not going to the bar with other nerds and having heated discussions about the technology of your choice as you sip on 6 different drinks
>>
File: vegetale soup!.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegetale soup!.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>34297479
Yes. Yes, it means I win, thank you so much for conceding defeat. All I wanted was for you to admit you worded things poorly and picked a stupid, stupid hill to die on. I didn't want to shame you, or to insult you, I just wanted you to admit that your "books are bad!" insult was stupid.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less, that's why I asked you such a simple question and kept referencing it in several posts.

>Continue whoring for gun jesus.
Actually I never even said if I liked Ian or not. I think he's okay, he isn't some larger than life figure.

You, however, obviously have a major fucking chip on your shoulder about him.
>>
>>34295293
> The Department of Defense's increased requirements for small- and medium-calibre ammunitions have largely been driven by increased weapons training requirements

Sounds like the training regimen is the problem and not the auto riflemen, according to the General Accounting Office.
>>
>>34284938

It makes perfect sense that a historian would dispel retarded myths about equipment that he enjoys. If that is not evident to you it is possible you are on the spectrum.
>>
>>34297673
But muh chauchat memes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCwP3Dm52Ls

His inability to pronounce the name hurts me deeply, though. It's now "show show", it's "show shaa".
>>
>>34291574
Well if he stops going to sausage bars, how is he going to meet marines then?
>>
>>34297662
Gee, I wonder what kind of training they're doing.

>obviously they are being mentored by the finest fudd rangemasters who insist on one shot every 2.35 seconds
>we'll just ignore that 50k rounds were the norm for every kill in Vietnam
>obviously everything is fine!
>>
>>34297712
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I just quoted the study from the GAO, which was the basis for 2 of the articles you linked. If you think they are full of shit, well, you linked 'em. I just read them.
>>
File: ainsley zooming in.gif (701KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley zooming in.gif
701KB, 300x167px
>>34297819
IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET IT,
THEN GIT OFF MY LAWN.
>>
>>34297621
Lulz you ragequit like a bitch then post a smiley jpg acting like you’re not mad and now you want to continue?
>Actually taking sarcasm seriously
>Still has a grudge on me for mentioning Ian’s book collection
>Still mentioning retarded question that i’ve already addressed
“Actually I never even said if I liked Ian or not”
>bitches and moans non stop about Ian’s books like a pissy cunt
You should just confess your love for Ian now. There’s no shame in it.
>>
>>34297951
>>Actually taking sarcasm seriously
t. "pretending" to be retarded.

No, really, I even flat-out said what I wanted from you which is a pretty reasonable thing. Here you are backpedaling again, throwing a fit again, but now you're trying to make it seem like I have some undying love for Ian. All because you can't take responsibility for yourself and admit that you said something stupid on an anonymous internet forum.

Like I don't get it. What do you have to lose with admitting you said something stupid? I don't know what you have to gain, you're really not proving to me that you're A: not a poser, B: sophisticated, and C: old/mature enough to even own guns.

I'm really drawing a blank here. What are you trying to win here? Respect? That ship has sailed when you sperged out in >>34294767

So let's get back to where we started and answer my original question: >>34293444
>I'm curious, how is using things you own that are specifically designed to be used that way a bad thing?
>>
>>34291574
Kek
>>
>>34293971
You aren't supposed to use full auto in actual combat situations anyway. Even the squads heavy machine gunner isn't. 2-3 second bursts is the most you get out of the heavy gun anyway. Anything else is just a waste and makes you have to change your barrel out faster.
>>
File: Cry some more.jpg (11KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cry some more.jpg
11KB, 200x270px
>>34298347
“BAWW GIMME DA RASEN WAI BOOCS R BAWD DANT TAK JAB AT GUN HAISUS”
>too delusional to accept response
>thought my harmless criticism was vague
>still butthurt about it
>makes pathetic meme from an overused template
>still adament in believing you’re right
Stop crying, you’re embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: fucking disgusting.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
fucking disgusting.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>34298771
Stop gibbering in ebonics and answer the question.
>>
>>34284370
Anyone who joins the military today for reasons other than gibs or job contacts is retarded. You're a soldier of the faceless globalist order, trained in diversity and political correctness and not fighting for any meaningful community unit or ethnic group.

The difference between American and European countries in WW2 was that Europeans fought to save their cultures and their races. Americans fought because "values."

"Values exist in a transcendental realm, beyond space and time. They can neither be fought for, nor destroyed." - Enoch Powell
>>
File: BAWW.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BAWW.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>34298805
BAWWW MUH BOOOCS GITTIN DUSTE
>>
>>34298836
Stop gibbering in ebonics, answer the question.
>>
>>34298421
t. neverserved
>>
>>34298857
TOO MENY BOOCS EIHH WESH I WES AS GOOT AD REEDING AS GUN HAISUS
>>
>>34284618
Bullshit, first of all America didn't exist so I doubt that they were African Americans at all. Second, I'm going to assume you meant African or black. They were more Arab and Caucasian at the beginning of the Egyptian empire then the nubians from the south came in and took over hastening the downfall of Egypt. They were Arab-like in the beginning and Nigger-like at the end. Fuck you.
>>
>>34290864
Hickok said in 1 video he was a cop then a school teacher
>>
File: excessive pressure.png (364KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
excessive pressure.png
364KB, 500x452px
>>34298771
>BAWW GIMME DA RASEN WAI BOOCS R BAWD DANT TAK JAB AT GUN HAISUS
>>34298836
>BAWWW MUH BOOOCS GITTIN DUSTE
>>34298869
>TOO MENY BOOCS EIHH WESH I WES AS GOOT AD REEDING AS GUN HAISUS
t. "Reading is stupid!" brainlet

Thank you so very, very much for revealing I was right all along back in >>34293444 to imply you're a poser who has a bookshelf full of shit he's never read. Thank you, I can go to bed laughing because you performed exactly as I knew you would.

Reminder for everyone reading this:
All I wanted was for him to admit that he said something stupid. That's it!

This escalated because he could not show a little humility, even while anonymous.
>>
>>34284370
In other news, OP is a faggot
More at 10
>>
File: kitten_chilling_watc.gif (576KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kitten_chilling_watc.gif
576KB, 720x404px
>>34290864
100‰ this.
We should cut Hickok45's head off
>>
File: SAVIOR.jpg (70KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
SAVIOR.jpg
70KB, 852x960px
>>34298927
It's been fun pushing your buttons and knowing that someone somewhere in the world is petty enough to argue with someone else over the internet about books. Like an anon once told me there will always be someone with their jimmies rustled. but continue because I know you will dance.

EIHH WUV MUHH BOOCS WEII DOS ANON PIK ON MUH BULOVEED IEN BAWW
>>
File: you were only pretending.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
you were only pretending.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>34299003
>>
>>34290864
Dumbass, Hickok45 was a patrol cop. Judging from his knowledge and experience with shooting, he clearly wasn't the average "lol I've never fired my service weapon" dipshit
>>
File: 1495641061729.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495641061729.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
Can some anon give me a tl;dr of what this clusterfuck of a thread is about
>>
File: FRANKLY FRENKLY FWINCY.jpg (629KB, 2054x3010px) Image search: [Google]
FRANKLY FRENKLY FWINCY.jpg
629KB, 2054x3010px
>>34299009
"I wish I could be just like Ian!"
>>
>>34299015
Mostly 2 fags arguing about nothing, going way off topic, changing the goalposts, using ad hominem alot. It was supposed to be about how some guy thinks you can't be fully proficient with something without learning how to shoot it for few weeks and then carrying it through the desert for a few months.
>>
>>34299057
Man, autism is a powerful force
>>
>>34284370
Both Ian and Karl are better shooters and know more about guns than 95% of the military
>>
>>34293228
>Lmao so a comp shooter and an mechanical engineer can wax on about weapons but someone who's job it was to use the damn thing everyday couldn't possibly? Are you retarded?

So your mom, who uses her Iphone every day, knows more about it than, say, a computer engineer?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>34299015
It's your average komrade bitching about cervix and no cervix or spewing their garbage on firearms tech/history/culture/gear blah blah.
>>
>>34299070
Autism is a mental disorder. Gravity or magnetism is a force. You're welcome btw
>>
>>34290945
Your boyfriend has a bigger dick than you.
>>
File: 1487255650340.jpg (91KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
1487255650340.jpg
91KB, 640x801px
>>34284370
>Bait this obvious has nearly 200 replies
And you faggots wonder why people say "/k/ is the easiest board to troll"
>>
>>34299142
How about you stop watching them fuck? Creepy fucker.
>>
>>34299164
Hey now shitposting can be a fun
>>
>>34299164
oh, hey Karl
>>
>>34291045
Funny you say that because your example is spot on. Most day to day driving is totally normal. But that one day when a deer runs into the road or there's an accident in front of you on the highway, having more experience and training in stretching the limits of your car and how to react would be a huge asset.
>>
>>34299137
It's a developmental disorder.
>>
>>34299187
he he, you said "huge asset"
>>
>>34299164
You should've seen the federal petition guy's thread this weekend
Made me legitimately wonder what was the percentage of people on this board who are underage
>>
>>34284813
Goddamn dude you should do have a hard on for calling everyone civilians. You jackboot wannabe tard
>>
>>34284592
Maybe your just a contrarian asshole?
>>
>>34299189
Nah it's nature not nurture.
>>
>>34299168
;^)
>>
File: 1484614269552.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484614269552.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>34284592

>still supporting in range with Ian

if Ian goes I'd support but until then no.
>>
>>34299164
it's good for your mind to fight trolls, keeps your shittalking skills sharp.
>>
>>34299255
kek
>>
File: bait-made-for-him.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
bait-made-for-him.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>34299255
>tfw you're the original author of the anti-gun Ian shitpost and it still lives
>>
File: 1408690238489.png (292KB, 383x441px) Image search: [Google]
1408690238489.png
292KB, 383x441px
>>34299255
>>
>>34284545

I don't know if it's Ian, Karl, or a fan, but whoever posts these long-winded replies in the same style needs to stop feeding trolls and reevaluate their life. Seriously, I appreciate their work, but the amount of effort you've put into this thread has me shaking my head.

I'm here for the guns, not shitty Internet arguments between trolls and tryhards.
>>
File: 1495767388292.jpg (90KB, 1035x689px) Image search: [Google]
1495767388292.jpg
90KB, 1035x689px
I don't want to shit up the board with a new thread
What was the name of the youtuber who does British drills and was in the intro of a Forgotten Weapons or InRange video that one time?
>>
>>34299327
britishmuzzleloaders?
>>
>>34284370
Yea cause someone who signed a portion of their life away to defend Israel and the globalist interests has proven to be intelligent right?
>>
>>34299197
What? I missed this, what happened?
>>
>>34284370
I wanted to join growing up. I still think about joining today.

The military offers a type of structure that can't be found in many other places. I like the idea of when being told to eat, given the clothing I gotta wear.. that stuff is difficult for me on my own as I often skip meals.

I would make it my career, aspiring to leadership roles.

I have a pretty bad nerve disease however, so joining is unlikely, they probably wont even let me in..
>>
>>34298903
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE

Proofs.
>>
>>34284370
Anyone who signs up to fight for Israel is dangerously retarded and shouldn't be able to own guns
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXAhspF5jcQ
>>
>>34301433
Anyone who voluntarily frequents /pol/ should be euthanized
>>
>>34301532
>implying frequenting /pol/ is voluntary

Thenk u for ur serbis
>>
>>34288588

There's a difference between supporting the war and supporting the troops, Skeeter.
>>
so much butthurtness from pussies who never served their country. SAD!
>>
>>34299011
>>34298916
>hicock was a cop

Jesus, imagine him chasing you down after you committed a crime.
>>
>>34284428
Lol all these replies are like a containment post for dudes whose crush got fucked by a military dude
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.