[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /k/. unexperienced guy with a gun here, so far i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

hey /k/. unexperienced guy with a gun here, so far i've used it only for leisure purposes.
Right now I am staying at a village completely alone with my dog, and there are wolves around this place, who are more likely to visit me now that there is a dog staying here.
I was wondering if this gun would be useful against wolves. The gun isn't "rifled". Bullets are .65 "scatter bullets" (dont know if this is the correct english for it, but that's the idea, several bullets in one cartridge and they scatter, for hunting small game).
How dangerous would it be to shoot at short distance with this gun and bullets, in terms of bouncing from stuff? I would be shooting only if they enter the garden so there definitely would be stuff to bounce from (house itself, rocks etc)

sorry if this is too dumb, but I had to ask somewhere.
>>
>>34282145
Sounds like a shotgun.
>>
>>34282145
It also seems that .65 Cal. Is a 12 gauge? Can other anons confirm
>>
I also have this with blank cartridges. Would the noise alone be effective at all?

>>34282170
>>34282176
It's a 36 calibre semi-auto shotgun
>>
>>34282204
36 caliber is a .410 shotgun
birdshot which is your "scatter bullets" wont help you against anything thats not a small bird or squirrel size.
if you have buckshot which is bigger size of shot or slugs it will work.
a blankfiring gun might scare them off but i woulndt count on it
>>
>>34282240
thanks, i think i have proper bullets somewhere too.
what about bouincing? if i fire near the house, am i putting myself in a great danger? assume that the creatures would be in a place that has walls/woods/stones near them, and i am not a great shooter, -tho I am not terrible either-
>>
>>34282251
You are gong to be wolf food.
Quit being a pussy and get a long pole and attach a knife to it and go confront the wolves and kill them. You are the apex predatory or you should be but you sound like a pussy so there is that. Or KYS
>>
>>34282145
What the fuck is this thread?

Where are you? How the fuck did you get this weird combination of weapons?
>>
>>34282145
You can ask me in Turkish mate
>>34284994
Turkey
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.