[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my local gun range will ban you for picking up brass it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25

>my local gun range will ban you for picking up brass

it fucking sucks, anyway
how is your local range with rules?
>>
>>34280044
i never realised this was an issue before /k/. Since i was a kid we always used to use the broom and dust pan provided to sweep up the brass around the station we were shooting at whether it was all ours or not and put it the a trash can set aside for that purpose. We probably pissed off so many people when we thought we were doing the civil thing to do
>>
>>34280044
Members only range.
No CC.
No loaded guns in holsters.
I think people may draw and fire from the holster on a designated range though.
>>
Private range with locked gate, members get a key and can use the rifle range any day 10am to sunset. Has lanes from 50 yards to 200 and a pistol area facing a berm. You can CC on the premises all you want but once you enter the range area you have to unload whatever you are carrying and load it at the benches. Place has a bar in the clubhouse when its open for a few hours on the weekend.

paper targets only is my only complaint, they started to allow the rubber spinner targets but they have to contain no metal and I find that they get beat up way too quick with anything but 22lr.
>>
Californian here. My range is really strict on ammo - no steel case and no FMJ, and they'll ruthlessly boot you for firing the wrong stuff. Curiously, however, people fire guns of questionable legality under CA's various restrictions there all the time, and nobody says a thing about it.
>>
>>34280142
Oak tree gun club?
>>
In door range with a restaurant attached. Fully gigglematics for rent. Open until ten PM which is great for an overnighter like me. No one picks up brass, they just push it forward of the bays. I'm usually there for the last two hours they're open and fill all my empty ammo boxes up with range brass before I leave. Only strict rule is no steel boolets.
>>
File: 20170307_161848-1.jpg (588KB, 659x1571px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_161848-1.jpg
588KB, 659x1571px
>>34280044
>public range in Orlando, FL
>not Shoot Straight
>out with gf, roommate and Colt Official Police
>signs for no rapid fire, keep the gun in the stall, etc.
>get to shooting
>try grouping of six shots at faster pace, within 4 to 5 seconds
>RO comes in
>"Excuse me, sir, rapid fire is not allowed here. One shot per second, keep it controllable."
>>"Okay, no problem."
>grouping inside of 4 inches at 21ft
>damn controllable if you ask me

From visit before that. I guess the hour trip to the grandparent's is easier than dealing with bored ROs and other customers.

>also tfw can easily take gone my brass
>>
PA fag here. My local range's rules straight from their website. Pretty lax. It's a shitty 25 yard indoor clusterfuck, but you meet a bunch of crazy people with crazy firearms and it's 5 min from where I live. They let me draw from holster if it's slow during the afternoon and I ask permission first.
While we sell and stock hundreds of different types of ammunition- Feel free to bring your own ammunition to use in your guns! Any copper jacket, lead, or frangible ammunition is welcome! You are restricted from (...meaning NOT allowed to shoot) the use of tracers, incendiary, dragons breath, steel core, armor piercing, or penetrator rounds. In addition- If you are shooting a shotgun- you may NOT shoot any field, bird, or target loads. You may ONLY shoot buckshot, or slugs. Please be aware of what ammunition you have for your shotgun as incorrect shells pose a safety risk indoors, as well as a significant monetary fine for their use.
>>
>>34280142
Who fuck bans FMJ?

Also are you sure they ban steel case and not bi-metal? The steel case poses no risk to anything, but a lot of steelcase ammo has a bi-metal bullet that can spark and cause a fire in dry california
>>
No incendiary or tracers
No shooting at trash
No tannerite
It's a grassland it's dry
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (29KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
29KB, 500x540px
>mfw local range had "no mentally challenged individuals on the range" hastily tacked up on the rule board yesterday
>>
>>34280044
I love the public range I go to. The RSOs are super cool and not fuddy at all, and if it's just a bunch of regulars shooting that he's familiar with they'll sometimes just be like "y'all know what you're doing, I'm gonna go have a smoke" or something to that effect.
>>
>Go shoot my handgun for an hour alone
>Want to rent their DE .50 for a few magazines for fun
>No sorry, you need to have someone with you to rent

Apparently I might kill myself with their gun if I rent alone? Couldn't I have done that with my own gun at home?
>>
>>34280182
Vegas?
>>
Nova Scotia (Canada) Public Range

-Need a Specific License to use a range in addition to a firearms license.

-No handguns, ever.

-Only one round fired every 30 seconds.

-Only one round ever loaded into a firearm.
>>
File: 1355988286419.png (170KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1355988286419.png
170KB, 331x319px
>>34280223
I desperately want to know the story behind that one
>>
>>34280271
Better, Oklahoma City.
>>
>>34280285

anon started going.
>>
File: 1485553174957.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1485553174957.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>34280298
You talking about H&H? Or Wilshire?
>>
>>34280214
It's something about environmental regulations (surprise!) and what their recycling provider accepts.
>>
>Bill's in Robbinsdale, MN
>keep guns downrange plz
>only 1 gun out at a time plz

>never get bothered

I don't know what shitty fucking ranges you guys go to, but God damn.
>>
File: 1483406499964.jpg (20KB, 245x231px) Image search: [Google]
1483406499964.jpg
20KB, 245x231px
>>34280285
I talked to the RO and he told me
>middle eastern dude comes in with son
>son acts kinda weird, whatever
>get set up in a lane
indoor range, btw
>dad pulls out ak of some sort
>inserts mag and starts bumpfiring
>RO runs over and tells him to cut the shit, no hip firing or rapid firing
>guy scoffs and loads another mag
>gives gun to kid
>kid fires
>screams
>overhands the rifle downrange and tries to vault over the bench
>dad manages to restrain him
>brown handprints and smears all over the stall, glass, doors, etc
>somehow kid had managed to cover himself in chocolate while waiting for his dad to shoot
>RO gives them the honor of being the first people banned from the range
I almost wish I could have been there to see it
>>
>>34280325
I like Wilshire more than H&H, Better prices and the dudes behind the counter aren't fudds. Though the heavy set black dude did try to sell me on the "Tula will break your gun!" Meme. Ha, he had no clue that it was cheap labor that broke my gun! Were you one of the three dudes there sometime in May one evening? I could swear I heard someone say something about "stoppin powah!" When I rented a 1911 for my girlfriend to shoot.
>>
>>34280282

>One round every 30 seconds

Why even live?
>>
>>34280256
>Apparently I might kill myself with their gun if I rent alone? Couldn't I have done that with my own gun at home?
The 'no rental guns if you're alone' is a common rule, but they usually wave it if you brought a gun with you, that's weird
>>
>>34280489
>>somehow kid had managed to cover himself in chocolate while waiting for his dad to shoot
That's not chocolate, that's doo-doo, baby
>>
>No rapid fire
>You can only shoot paper targets, no shooting at bottles or cans

That's about it. Not to bad for a California range. I remember going to a range in Washington and they wouldn't let you put more than 7 rounds in your magazine.
>>
>No rapid fire, 1 shot a second
>slugs or buckshot only if shotgunning b/c cleanup is pita
>wear goggles, oh ok you have glasses sure that counts

Indoor range, they don't really care as long as you're not violating basic gun safety. I don't think an RO is there most of the time even, I've mag dumped before for lulz and no one cares. Only recently learned we can shoot shotguns there, gonna do that more often too.

>mfw they told me they are the police arms supplier and will have a full auto p-90 for shits n giggles rental soon
>>
File: fudd_range.png (70KB, 878x718px) Image search: [Google]
fudd_range.png
70KB, 878x718px
Enjoy discussing these rules.
>>
File: 1448516334629.jpg (7KB, 229x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448516334629.jpg
7KB, 229x240px
>>34280649
>no nugget
>>
eurofag here, from Slovakia. My friend owns a nice range, I'm helping there as RO or instructor on my days off work. Our main rule is don't point your gun on other shooters. Other of that.. you can rapid fire, you can shoot from CC, you can shoot whatever you got, how you like it as long as it is safe for others. If you came early enough and there are no other shooters around, we may allow you to build parkour or something. One shot per second rule? Come on, where is the fun in that? :)
>>
>>34280649
maximum fudd achieved
>>
File: 1331324356943.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1331324356943.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>34280649

>mfw

>>34280678

Are you guys following the Czech's lead and amending your Constitution so that the EU can't take away your funz?
>>
>>34280649
>No military grade ammo, FMJ, .50 BMG or steel core
Makes sense if it's an indoor range
>No .22LR
Wut.
>No Mosins or SKS
NO GOMMIE GUNS ONLY MURICAN DURR RIFLES ALLOWED
>No pistol grip rifles
>All rifles must be scoped
Why do Fudds do this? What part of the country do you live in where there's so many old fogeys who think the only people who should own guns are elitist hunters? Christ, even California isn't this bad.
>>
>>34280691
I don't think so. Our gun laws are really ok, for now.. But our government seems more pro-eu than Czech.. It's really sad..
>>
>>34280707

Just remember that pro-fun people have a home here if you need it.
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (951KB, 2457x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
951KB, 2457x2448px
>>34280718
appreciate it, here, some ammo from one of the fun days :)
>>
File: Snake smile.png (35KB, 192x244px) Image search: [Google]
Snake smile.png
35KB, 192x244px
>Wood county rifle range
>Unstaffed
>25, 50, and 100 yard targets
>Rules are pretty standard - no drinking, nothing but cardboard for targets
>Doesn't really matter because there's never anyone there to enforce them
>A complete dump, everything up to and including 55 gallon drums brought in to use as targets and then left for re-use by others or for some poor community service asshole to clean up
>No roofing over the benches, but at least the benches aren't shot to shit
>Meet people from all points of the gun safety spectrum there
>Find all kinds of weird bass
>At one point there was a jolly old white bearded man who let me go through a cylinder on his blackpowder revolver

>Yellowstone range
>Also unstaffed
>5, 25, and 100 yard targets
>Rules also fairly standard: no drinking, nothing but cardboard for targets, keep guns pointed downrange, etc
>Well mown
>Usually cleanswept
>Roofs over benches, full concrete slab rather than individual concrete slab for each bench
>targets generally kept to paper, plywood backing for them kept in good shape and replaced regularly
>Probably has something to do with the range being closed every Tuesday for use by law enforcement and state employees
>Has been empty every time I've ever been there
>>
>>34280489
>fats mcgee's sandnigger cousin
>>
>>34280746

Sounds pretty sweet.

>Find all kinds of weird bass

People just leave fish around? That IS weird.
>>
>>34280771
Last time I was there I found a bunch of .30 carbine just laying around, but it runs the gamut

You'll see everything from 7.62x25 to .22-250 to Venezuelan 7.62x51
>>
File: 1411147040624.jpg (12KB, 238x357px) Image search: [Google]
1411147040624.jpg
12KB, 238x357px
>>34280044
>>my local gun range will ban you for picking up brass
>it fucking sucks

Good.
>>
>>34280078
Usually there is a bin for casings.
>>
>>34280375
Bill's is great. Got one here in Fargo. Let me fingerfuck their barrett on my bday.
>>
>>34280856
>has never been to a range, doesn't realize most people abandon their brass and don't clean up after them selves
>anon thinks surfing on the backs of thousands of spent cases is ok
>thinks people should be punished for a public service instead of being rewarded by keeping an item that has niche value to maybe 1% of people who visit the range
Ask me how I know you don't own a firearm.
>>
My only fucking problem is the 1 round per second rule.

The only place I can go besides Nashville's expensive Orthodox Judaism tier indoor ranges that I can dump rounds is an hour and a half north of me usually filled with other turds.
>>
>chamber flags must be inserted into actions when there is a ceasefire (can be substituted for zip ties or something else obvious to show the chamber is clear from a distance)
>no shooting the wildlife else you're burying it and being banned from the range

That's literally it. Otherwise any caliber is allowed, any type of ammo (though if you shoot tracer/incendiary and set the woods on fire you're going out there with a fire extinguisher)
>>
>>34280898
Ether get a brass catcher or fugg off. Otherwise the no brass picking rule completely BTFO of brass vultures that waste space.
>>
File: 1484470603505.jpg (180KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484470603505.jpg
180KB, 523x720px
>>34280489
>>
>>34280649
>NO RIFLES
There.
>>
>>34281024
>get a brass catcher
>just dangle this useless fucking bag off your rifle!
>or strap it to your wrist if you shoot pistols'
>or unfold this ridiculous mechanism of folding poles and shitty netting and hope your brass lands in it. You are only shooting one gun, right?
>just what ever you do, don't pick up after yourself and leave the range cleaner than when you got there
>THAT WOULD BE WASTING SPACE
Fucking kek. You know what most ranges do with abandoned brass? They throw it in the fucking garbage. The few that don't throw it out recycle it for 1/5 the value of the case for scrap to make a few extra pennies per shooter, failing to realize that transportation and cost of employment eats all the money they would make back anyways.
Ignore the memes, autismos. ALWAYS pick up your own brass. ALWAYS pick up abandoned brass in your lane, and if they are empty, the two lanes adjacent to yours. If you do not reload, offer it to someone who clearly does.
>>
>>34280649
Not 22lr? Wtf?
>>
>>34281191
The only one autistic here is you.
>>
>>34280044
Free
No shotguns except slugs for deer season

That's the only rule. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>34281333
>encouraging keeping ranges clean
>encouraging helping reloadabros who keep ammo costs down
>encouraging you to make new friends by saying "hey buddy, noticed you were collecting all your brass, do you reload this caliber? I usually just toss my cases"
(((((Autism)))))
You got me!
>>
Buds indoor in Lexington KY

Pistol caliber and rimfire only before 5PM.

Shoot as fast as you want as long as it's controlled.

Sweep up the brass in your lane and take it home if you want, it is your property after all.

MGs are fine, up to 50BMG allowed with permission.

No drawing on commercial range. No loaded guns until at stall. No tracers, incendiary, or AP. No steel penetrators, bi metal is fine.

For a 25yd indoor range it's alright. I go there when I don't have time to drive a couple hours and shoot however I want in on a strip mine in the mountains.
>>
>>34281333
Its my brass, you can't have it.
>>
File: 1496596914301.gif (2MB, 512x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496596914301.gif
2MB, 512x321px
>No bumpfire
>No rapidfire
Usually only a few there

>Outdoor: Needs some upkeep but not too bad
>Pistol: varying ranges...just wheel it out via pulley system
>Rifle: 25/50/75 (someone managed to shoot the posts out...literally lying on side)/100/200/300y
>Covered benches with rests chained to benches...multiple options
>Required to clean up brass//I reload so YES I take me brass
>Bow/compound bow area too/varying distances
>35.00 a year
can bring a +1 once member

Already pissed off a guy there...old fudd who overheard me talking to a young guy about his glawk while we talked about our general meh for 1911's....fudd butts-in because he had a Toreass .45 1911. (Triple nope) Told me 7+1 is find because he ONLY HAS TO SHOOT ONCE. I laugh and start to tell him how dumb that is.
>Fee-fees getting raped
I backpedaled a little because it was apparent I ruffled his feathers.

Later I am shooting young bucks G19 and letting him shoot my stuff. Old guy muzzle sweeps me like three times while talking about his moist nugget and his BIG 'ole 50 cal (fucking blackpowder that he shoots like downward dog or some shit)...wants me to shoot his 1911...OK
warns me of it's 4.5# hair trigger
>I giggle
>I shoot it
>meh
>give it back
Ask him if he wants to shoot anything of mine
NOPE //talks shit about 9x19 and polymer

Readily apparent I hurt old mans fee fees
I laugh and tell him to have fun.

Saw him the next time I went back and he really doesn't like me

>giggle
>>
>>34280044
My range is pretty good. There are no rules, and even NFA laws can get overlooked there.

>it's a gravel pit
>>
>>34280099
My range does the same. Bunch of fucking fudds.
>no more than 5 rounds loaded at a time
>rifle caliber pistols must be single shot

>>34280282
I feel so bad for you :(
>>
File: 1425521856704.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1425521856704.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>34280307
Kek
>>
>>34280099
Private club
Pick up all the brass you want to as long as its yours or nobody objects
No open or cc.
All rounds must go into the berm.

The worst range in the world?
Los Altos rod and gun club range.
no rapid fire.
rangemasters are control fags and yell at you through a PA system.

Sunnyvale is pretty lame too.
no brass pickup in front of the firing line.
They would rather not have you pickup brass at all.
California will close them both down soon.
>>
We just drive across the perrine bridge and blow the fuck out of everything. There's even a sign that tells you to pick up shell casings when your done, but no one does, they don't know how easy they have it.
>>
Don't shoot the other range users
No shooting before dawn or after dusk
No using garbage (furniture, appliances, that sort of shit) as targets.

That's it.
>>
>>34280649
Why don't they just say what they mean, itd be a lot shorter

>Bolt or lever action fudd rifles only.
>>
>>34280044
Pretty okay

Obligatory "no drugs or alcohol"
No drawing from a holster, except during the CC class
No full retard
No metal targets inside ten yards
.22 only on the range-provided plinkers
No explosive targets
>>
>>34280044
>6 bucks to get in.

>Your brass is yours until you leave or you tell someone they can have it.

>Separate pistol, .22, rifle, and clay ranges.

>Machine guns on the pistol range only, please.

>Don't shoot tracers or incendiary, dumbass, and don't shoot anything that will go through the steel we've thoughtfully provided for your use.

>You can bring your own targets, but no binary.

Worst feature is that you can only shoot out to 100 yards on the rifle range, and it can get pretty crowded sometimes.
>>
>>34280489
I want this to be real
>>
>>34280196
>orlando
>>
Range near to town: Great facilities but no fun allowed moneygrubbers. No homemade metal targets, no technically legal magazines, (fellow Canadians will know what I'm talking about), 2 guests per year and a small fee for each.

I went once with a friend who had a membership. Staff seemed to all be nutbars who think the hordes of "chinamen and muslims" are coming and they have to fight them off with their piddly little fuddblasters.

Range 1 hour away: Membership give you a gatecode. No supervision, just dont bring explosives, .50 cals or anything illegal.
>>
>>34280649
>no guns
ok
>>
>>34280649
So basically it's entirely meant for old Fudds to sight in their durr rifles.

I hope that place goes out of business and someone that isn't a faggotass Fudd buys it.
>>
File: poointheloo.jpg (89KB, 659x666px) Image search: [Google]
poointheloo.jpg
89KB, 659x666px
>>34280489
>managed to cover himself in chocolate

Son, that wasn't chocolate.
>>
>>34282430
Honey island?
>>
>>34280044
I love my range
>private club
>only basic rules and even those are more like guidelines rather than rules
>no ROs
>only crowded during durr season
>shoot whatever
>rich fuckers always leaving piles of .45 AARP and .357 Magnum brass.
>$100 per year

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>34280649
>thought this was fake
>searched phone number
>it's real
>the 'no slavshit' rule is gone
>MUH 3-POWUR is still there
How does this level of fudd faggotry exist in Dallas of all places? I want to take a .22 Short or .17HMR in just to fuck with them.

If I had dosh maybe .416 Browning or .510 DTC if that's legal in the states.
>>
>>34282700
Mine's kinda the same way but it's only $50 or so per year.

As long as I don't go there at noon on weekends or on a holiday it's usually empty, and if I go Thursday afternoon after work, I get to collect a fuckton of clay pigeons that people missed from the trap shooting they do Wednesday nights.

I really need to go to one of those shoots on a Wednesday.

My only problem with it is it only goes out to 200 yards.
>>
>>34280771
Nah someone's laying down some groovy, funky bass to get those fudd hips MOVIN'
>>
File: 1485972404931.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1485972404931.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
>>34282625
Same guy, had a Shoot Straight employee ND through his hand in the showroom while I was in the range

>in range
>hear POP on other side of glass
>mfw

Bullet would have hit my legs had the wall not been there
>>
>>34281191
>failing to realize that transportation and cost of employment eats all the money they would make back anyways.

you know how i can tell you dont take your non-ferrous metals to a recycler?
>>
>>34280099
>I think people may draw and fire from the holster on a designated range though.

What the fuck is wrong with that who the fuck wants glocktards sweeping them with the muzzle like taxi diver drawing a revolver on acid in the nest stand?
>>
>>34280078
So you hand load large bore martini brass that costs a fucking fortune and they steal it?
>>
>>34280044
> ban you for picking up brass
Picking up other peoples brass is mean tho famalam
>>
File: IMG_2752.jpg (32KB, 244x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2752.jpg
32KB, 244x323px
Only shoot on BLM land. Feels good. Californian here
>>
>>34280282
NB here, gonna try out my local range tmr. hopefully it's not this retarded
>>
Whatever rules I fucking want.
Fucking Citycucks going to ranges.
Rural > City living, I can literally go out shooting any damn time I want and not have to worry about fudds, kids with the 'tism, retarded rules, or ROs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-130252.jpg (209KB, 1623x662px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-130252.jpg
209KB, 1623x662px
>>
>>34283899
Literally what the fuck is the point of making people single load? If someones going to be a dipshit and ND into the benches, it's not going to make a difference if they have one round loaded or a full magazine.

I swear Fudds just fucking hate fun. Rules like that are designed solely to keep out anyone that isn't practicing with a hunting revolver or sighting in a durr rifle.
>>
>>34280707
What a shame. After I heard that slovakia essentially banned Islam from becoming a recognized religion I was debating tryintg to go there if the US goes to shit.
>>
>>34280756
Zozzle
>>
>waaaah my range sucks
So stop giving them money???
>>
>>34281191

What if it's steel and thus not reloadable?
>>
>>34280044

I just shoot in my backyard.
>>
>>34280649
>>34282707
>>34282673
Honestly it's probably cranky fudds at any of the fucktons of other ranges in Dallas who were tortured by being around normal guns, so they made their 3l1t3 hunting club. Let me add some assumed unspoken rules:
>domestic beers only
>no modern milsurp camo
>tasteful old watches only, no digital
>flip phone required for calling The Wife
>can use smartphone for calls and only if complaining loudly about how they're too much and kids these days are distracted
>>
No rapid fire
No tracers
No steel CORE ammo on the gongs.
Not too bad
>>
>>34280044
my range is a private range with no RO and not too many people go there, so you can very well be alone for most of the time.

biggest rule is basically that the range needs to be cold before anyone can go downrange...which is just common fucking sense.

there's a few other rules, like no FA, only one guest per card carrying member per year, etc...but again, there's no RO or staff, so basically it boils down to "don't be a jackass".
>>
>>34280282
Is it the one off the Bedford exit? I want to get my PAL but I have no idea about ranges/where I can shoot around Halifax since this province is fucking 3rd world.
>>
>just a flat patch of desert with a shooting area
>rules are "no beer and no .50 unless it's muzzle-loaded"
>>
"Mosin Nagant rifles shall be loaded with one round at a time, no exceptions"
>>
>>34284588
>tasteful old watches only, no digital
This is a valid rule though.
>>
>take two international students shooting
>Get to range
>Range is empty
>Go to range officer hut
>Pay range fee
>Range officer is cool
>Shoot guns for hours
>Range officer comes up and says he wants to go home
>Pack up, go home

I have the best shooting range. It is farther than I would like but never meet anyone stupid or a dick there. Most importantly no stupid rules.
>>
>>34280649
Fuck's wrong with iron or red dot sights? It's not like I'm taking away their ugly fudd scopes. And why can I not shoot a .22lr but I can shoot a fucking 300 win mag out of some fudd rifle? Fuck I'm triggered
>>
>>34282688
Shhhh. Too many people already go there.
>>
>go to my range
>sometimes there is a range officer, sometimes not
>sometimes i'm the range officer
>sweep up my brass and put it in the brass collection because i don't want it, and some fudds are happy to have it
>>
>>34280210
Targetmaster?
>>
>>34280649
looks like server rules for some assmad host in battlefield
>>
>live on my own land
>have my own range with covered firing area
>ranges all the way out to 600+ meters
>fire what I want, at the speeds I want when ever the fuck I want
>all my friends have left the local clubs and come over on weekends to use my range due to less stress
>still have basic safety rules that I make sure people follow

Must suck to have to go pay some cunt to have a space to fire your guns.
>>
>>34289475
How far away is the nearest neighbor? Does he complain?
>>
>>34280282
>every 30 seconds
BLUEBOLTS
>>
>>34282089
All the ranges around silicon valley are fucking trash tier. I've never been to one here that allows you to fire more than 1 round per second.
>>
>>34280182
Wilshire, eh? Good taste.
>>
>>34281521
You sure do sound like a fun person.
>>
so is the end game always hickock45's setup

seems ranges are pretty fuckin gay
>>
File: b59.png (206KB, 1110x744px) Image search: [Google]
b59.png
206KB, 1110x744px
>>34280649
REEEE

TNfag here.
>public range owned by TWRA
>hunting license lets you shoot all year, otherwise $5 for day pass
>no RO
>hot/cold by group consensus
>only "Fudd rule" is no full auto

Everyone there is pretty cool too. Feels good man.
>>
>>34280044
KS fag. Most our fun ranges are asses about everything and super over priced on range time
Then there's one that's a decent drive but worth
Only rule I've ever seen enforced (by the sheriff) is no clay on the rifle range.
It's a nice field to shoot at tho.
>>
My local range is based af, best machine gun shoot in the area too.
>$10 for a day
>$10 to rent a gun if you dont own one, BYO A and T
>>
>>34293378
Forgot pic
>>
File: pemotongan foto-realfact.jpg6.jpg (58KB, 450x742px) Image search: [Google]
pemotongan foto-realfact.jpg6.jpg
58KB, 450x742px
>>34280489
Native Americans the post.
>>
>>34283899
>Single Load Only
WHY!? This wouldn't be bearable even if I used push feeds!
>>
>>34280044
No rapid fireing u less its the first Tuesday of the month, bass is iffy the old guys who clean the range prefer you to leave it there, and no shooting a target on the burm unless you want a $100 ticket from fish and wildlife. (I've gotten two, FWC is the only enforcement agency I do not respect, not my fault some fucker left a melon on the burn behind my lane and he thought I was shooting at it, but shooting UP at a melon ONTOP of your target is A-OK)

Fuck me if I know why.

I pay $300 a year for a private range now, no OC is the only rule. (Aparently someone was walking up with a carried gun and got shot at, but not shot, for some unknown fucking reason)

Welcome to central florida
>>
File: faith.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
faith.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>34292300
Similar rules but free to all to use, no rules besides common sense and everyone is really nice and lets you use their guns if you want. Kentucky btw
>>
File: beannigga.png (202KB, 374x345px) Image search: [Google]
beannigga.png
202KB, 374x345px
>>34290023
I will clown him even harder next time after the poor muzzle discipline with his yoga-pose stance and garbage toreass one-hitter-quitter finger-groove 1911.

>True story
>>
>>34280282
I'd literally rather not own a gun at all at that point
>>
Frog here, my range is okay but I was once invited to the worst Gulag shit ever.

>only open 2 hours on wednesday and 4 hours on saturdays to accomodate "noise levels" (even though the range is not near any houses)
>members only obviously with all paperwork/licences
>members need to sign registry to show their presence at the range
>members need to inform range officer of what they're going to shoot, how much ammo and how long they're going to stay
>security cameras in every room, usually 2 leaving no dead angle
>members can invite ONE person per month and need approval of range president and fill out insurance form
>invitee needs a training in firearm handling from a higher-up member of the club before shooting otherwise he can just watch behind a safety glass
>10m range: only airshit
>25m: only 22lr pistols and revolvters
>50m: only 22lr rifles, no semi-auto allowed
>100m: any caliber under 338lm
>electronic target on rails for 50 and 100m but not on 10 and 25, members need to wait for cold range sign with high decibel alarm and yellow flashing light, generally also a range officer blowing a whistle
>no human looking target
>no bumpfire, no rapid fire
>when shooting is done, members must collect brass and count the appropriate number of casings that they've shot
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.