[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1000 US Army Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces 1000 USMC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

1000 US Army Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces
1000 USMC Riflemen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces
1000 VDV Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces

USAF Security Forces are pretty much infantry, so how would they fare?
>>
>>34278949
it ends in one big gay trans-branch orgy, now fuck off
>>
File: a82.jpg (180KB, 1022x1433px) Image search: [Google]
a82.jpg
180KB, 1022x1433px
>chair force marksmanship

USCF like sheep to the slaughter
>>
>>34278949
The VDV somehow gets captured by chechen and buttfucked with their own berets.
>>
>>
>>34278984
wut?
>>
>>34278949
honestly the top 1000 air forces in the last ten years working together would defeat any average 1000 of the other guys assuming no nothing heavier than an GPMG and AT4 is used on either side. Those crazy nuclear facility SWAT team guy are probably about 75 ranger bat level. If there haven't been 1000 different guys in those roles in the last 10 years then the remain slots could be filled by the marines and army grunts who went airforce SF after a doing their time in the real branches.

I officially put too much time into this worthless bait thread
t. 11b fag
>>
SF are essentially MPs, and MPs lose to infantrymen, because infantry have fighting as their entire job and MPs don't.
>>
>>34278949

Security Forces are cops. Since 99% of the time they're the only shooters on base, they think they're hard, but really they're just cops.
>>
>>34278949
>1000 US Army Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces
"Have you had anything to drink tonight?"
"Fuck you, you fucking...fuck! I'm a real goddamn soldier!"
*crashes his used Mustang that cost 170% over blue book value into a tree*

>1000 USMC Riflemen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces
"Have you had anything to drink tonight?"
"Faggot!"
*crashes his used F-250 that cost 170% over blue book value into a tree

>1000 VDV Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces
"Well, sir, we found him here at first light. So far his only response to our attempts to wake him up is to scream unintelligibly, shit himself, the pass out again in the pool of vomit."
>>
>>34278984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKciOFc5zYM
>>
File: bmd chassi.webm (974KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bmd chassi.webm
974KB, 640x480px
>>34278949
>USAF Security Forces

>MISSILE PROTECTION

>GUARDING THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS

1000 VDV Infantrymen vs 1000 USAF Security Forces is not so fantastic scenario now. What heavy weapon do those guys have against VDV's armored vehicles?
>>
>>34278949
... this is a troll thread right?

While deployed I worked with AIR FORCE SF(security forces) and they were the most incompetent fucks I've ever seen. Security patrols in single hmmvw. Unannounced rolling up to secret sites, expecting to get on with no clearances, no coordination, I nearly ordered opening up on two us airmen because of this unannounced appearance in a CIVILIAN, UNMARKED VEHICLE AT 0200. Zero ability to shoot, no interest to shoot even when army was providing ammo. Regularly not wearing armor while in threat zones because "it's uncomfortable ". Like. It was down right Iraqi status.
>>
>>34279159
>continued

I showed up in theater and the co of USASF literally shook my hand and said
>"Be on the lookout for my boys having bonfires and buttsex"
>lol, funny sir
>"no seriously, the last army unit reported watching my guys having unauthorized parties uber the middle of the desert, throwing parties and fucking each other"
>o-oh.....

About two months later, roughly a week before that unit rotated out we watched usasf doing doughnuts in the desert in their ford pickup trucks and two men have sex over thermals from our raid camera.

Our raven operator followed them around and saw even more stupid shit.
>>
>>34278949
AF security dudes are the mall cops of the military
>>
>>34279214
You sure those were air force and not marines? The buttsex kind of raises some doubts.
>>
File: 1497439517243.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497439517243.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>34278949
>USAF Security Forces are pretty much infantry
>>
>>34278979
Air Force shoots more rounds than army. 280 for M4 compared to 50 roubds army?
>>
>>34280425
Takes x10 times longer to zero isn't impressive.
But seriously, it's because they use simulators and not real guns. That counts for their qualification. I'm not even joking.
>>
Well, considering that it takes a 3-1 advantage to take a position and a 5-1 advantage to take a fortified position and that SecFo isn't an offensive force then the only plausible scenarios is SecFo playing defender. In that case I have to give it hands down to the Air Force if only due to equal numbers.
>>
>>34280720
where did you hear that? im Security forces currently and ive never heard of any unit using a simulator for qual. Majority use a 300m simulated target because most ranges on base are ~50m max
>>
>>34281359
forgot to add security forces loses in all scenarios. Our main job is not to be door kickers.
>>34280425
you're retarded. qualification is 25 rounds for m4, 50 for m9, thats all that count the rest are considered "training"
>>
>>34279214
I hope this is real because holy god damn.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.