[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I'm trying to get into guns and i'm trying to put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: poop.jpg (55KB, 900x491px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
55KB, 900x491px
/k/ I'm trying to get into guns and i'm trying to put away a percentage of my income each month to put towards my hobby i'm trying to get an order of th emost useful firearms for my purposes to buy them in once I have enough money in my firearms fund for each I guess. Currently I just have my cheapo winchester 12 gauge pump my dad bought me for christmas when I was like 16 (20 now). Here's what i'm thinking and i'd like to hear /k/'s input. Live in AZ

>Model 686 (decided I wanted a revolver over a semi first)
>AR-15 Build
>Moss 590A1
>Glock 19
>Mosin/SKS some other cheap surplus rifle, maybe 2 or 3 seeing as it's significantly cheaper
>Some sort of .45 (may trade my dad for his p320)
>.308 of some description (M1A, MR762, Scar 17, something big I can save towards.)

Any other practical use guns you guys can think of before I start collecting weird shit (Barretts, C&R or other just non-practical stuff)? With my current income I could probably buy one or two of these a year.
>>
>>34271941
you may want to look into like an AK or another modern rifle platform after the .45 or .308 but otherwise a pretty good choice in order
>>
Tucson?

Not a bad list. I'd get a ruger over a smith since they're made there and all.
>>
.22 nigga
you'll end up shooting it more than any of those
>>
>>34271941
590a1 or 500, both are good just one is cheaper. 12 Gauge is common, fun, and cheap to shoot a lot of.

(Also here to shill the P320, best pistol on that list)
>>
>>34272202
Yeah. Get a .22 bcg for your AR, and consider a .22 slide/barrel for your G19.
>>
OP here
>>34272202
>>34272221
hmm, i'll add a ruger 10/22 between the ar-15 and the mossberg
>>34272207
I know that's why I have a 12 gauge. Also I want a 590A1 because it just seems like the best overall and gives the most option s and im willing to save and pay a premium just so I have it and make it last for the rest of my life essentially.
>>
>>34272195
flagstaff
I like the ergo and the trigger pull of the smith better honestly
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.