[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/ any of you guys submariners or know any and heard stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Sup /k/ any of you guys submariners or know any and heard stories from them. Thinking about going down that route and was just interested to hear any stories or advice.

Also do people really get abit homo and spoon because of the all that time inside a tincan underwater
>>
>>34266850
I am an ex submariner but have been out a few years now, it is less gay than you think due to the lack of privacy. If you want bum fun then go skimmer.
>>
>>34266895
What's it like being in such an inclosed space all the time? How long are you usually submerged?
>>
>>34266909
3 months is the the most i have been at sea, it is pretty gruelling on the body and mind and i think any longer than that and you will go insane.
>>
>>34266919
Thats was gonna be my next question desu, ever seen anyone go postal? I assume there's no access to guns incase someone does flip?
>>
>>34266850
>Also do people really get abit homo and spoon because of the all that time inside a tincan underwater
yes, but its also the branch of the service in which you're most likely to get ice cream, too.

its only gay if balls are touching
>>
>>34266850
become a sonar tech. They have an easy job. Never go Nuke, no matter how much they throw at you in enlistment bonuses. Dealing with the nuclear power sucks! I found out the hard way.
>>
>>34266940
I saw one guy run screaming through the boat on his first trip, last time i saw him he had adapted and was made a sea daddy.
>>
>>34266850
its the server for fag. 100 men go down and 50 couples come up
>>
>>34266957
I was gonna go nuke, what's so bad about it?
>>34266964
Sounds like a good laugh desu
>>
>>34266943
I thought it was only gay if you're eyes meet
>>
>>34267002
>Sounds like a good laugh desu
It was, "Ticker" Heart you are one fucked up bastard.
>>
>>34266850
I know a guy who killed a sub with a car.
>>
>>34267039
I knew some submariners that stole a spanish police car, fuck knows how they never got busted.
>>
I'm a Submariner. LA class SSN.
Fast Attack for life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.