[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most honest gun story the ABC will ever run. https://tw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

The most honest gun story the ABC will ever run.

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/875354538332397572
>>
>>34263121
Yes, the threat of terrorism stems from guns! Not an ideology or population. Silly me. I guess the last dozen or so terror attacks that have made headlines haven't been with vehicles or edged weapons.
>>
>>34263121
deets on this

is NFA open for registration again?
>>
>National fun amnesty
>>
>>34263121
>NO MORE FUN
Fuckin Brits...
>>
>>34263144
>Yes, the threat of terrorism stems from guns
I don't think anyone is saying that. Guns are inanimate objects. But clearly unregulated guns out in the community are an issue. They are liable to end up in the hands of terrorists.
>>
File: liberals.png (292KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
292KB, 1000x750px
>>34263121
I will never forget their treachery.

Never. Forget.
>>
>>34263173
>But clearly unregulated guns out in the community are an issue. They are liable to end up in the hands of terrorists.

Why? If they haven't, where's the problem?
>>
>>34263121
I like how ABC just says "the government" and puts off mentioning the article is about Australia for as long as possible.
>>
They tried to repost to fix it.

Swing and a miss.

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/875362042068082688
>>
>>34263173
>They are liable to end up in the hands of terrorists.
when did they? name one instance. it's all trash.
>>
>>34263196
Inept retards.
>>
>>34263193
>Why? If they haven't
but they have,
Man monis used an unregulated never registered 4 shell french pump action shotgun as I recall.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70KB, 640x395px
>>34263198
ok
>>
>>34263194
>puts off mentioning the article is about Australia
It's an Australian article about australian events in Australia by the Australian Broadcasting System.
What part don't you understand?
>>
>>34263198
>>34263193
>>34263173
>>34263214

You guys are missing the point entirely. It doesn't matter, none of this amnesty shit matters. Terrorists will get firearms. In France they got AKs through Turkey. The only people that will turn in firearms are those who care about the law.
>>34263208
>>
>>34263214
Wow, aussie news actually does a modicum of research, amazing
>>
>>34263267
>It doesn't matter
but it does. People like me who go through the hoops, get their licence and shoot a licensed gun whether it be hunting or target shooting are not what this article is about. It's about ancient guns like Man Monis used or unregulated smuggled in or stolen guns that are liable to be used by terrorists or crims. Unlicensed guns are a crime waiting to happen.
>>
This is actually a more honest story about guns run by ABC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM
>many people across the US use guns in self defence
>states with conceal carry laws do not have more crime than states that dont
>it is in fact legal to carry a concealed weapon in the majority of states
>criminals don't follow laws, they fear the a law abiding citizen with a firearm more than the police
>>
File: Im Out.jpg (27KB, 519x391px) Image search: [Google]
Im Out.jpg
27KB, 519x391px
>>34263278
Oh. My. God.

You are so incredibly ignorant, I don't even know where to start.
>>
The sad thing is they have no idea just how much fun was lost in tragic boating accidents back in 96.
>>
>>34263278
>Unlicensed guns are a crime waiting to happen.
That's bullshit. If there were any correlation between unlicensed firearms and terrorism, the US would have burned to the ground in the 1960s.
>>
>>34263273
>photo: supplied
More like the cops do their research, which I damn well hope they should.
>>
>>34263279
>law abiding citizen with a firearm
what happens when law abiding citizens spoon out and go crazy and become active armed offenders?
>>
>>34263279
Wtf I love ABC now
>>
>>34263315
>. If there were any correlation between unlicensed firearms and terrorism, the US would have burned to the ground
mate the US is burning to the ground for a number of reasons. One of those many reasons is that there are so many guns out in the community.
>>
>>34263321
Well what the fuck are you going to do to stop that? You can't prevent them from slamming a bus into a crowd, stabbing a bunch of people eating crumpets. The gun literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>34263326
Right. The US isn't burning and the UK has more terrorism.
>>
>>34263278
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

I swear, bong gun owners don't have any concept of freedom.
>>
>>34263335
>The gun literally doesn't matter.
the gun literally does matter.
Guns in the hands of whomever wants them means when good people spoon out and go crazy they can do alot more damage than without.
America is too far gone. They produce their own guns they have too many guns out there they have land bridges to Mexico.
Australia has few guns out there so we can still save ourselves by limiting crazy people and criminals access to guns.
The ONLY improvement in Australian laws would be around castle doctrine and using lethal force to protect against trespass.
>>
>>34263359
Nah. Killers are just gonna use bombs knives and trucks if they can't get a gun. Because guns aren't the problem, people are.
>>
>>34263359
Yeah, that's because the only way you should be stripped of rights is in front of a jury of your peers, not the government stripping them from the populace at large.
>>
>>34263359
>America is too far gone. They produce their own guns they have too many guns
>too many guns
I'll be the judge of how many is too many, thank you very much.
Not sure why I even fell for this upside-downland bait.
>>
File: 3dp_guns_liberator-museum-gun[1].jpg (132KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
3dp_guns_liberator-museum-gun[1].jpg
132KB, 1280x719px
>>34263359
There's a lot of delusion in this. You cannot and will not be able to prevent the criminal element, the terrorists, the dregs from getting weapons. Firearms are a simple mechanical device; a relic from the industrial revolution. People in the modern era can have their own chemistry lad, use a backyard forge, and print their own plastic tableware. The knowledge and information required to do these things is out there. The raw materials are out there. There are more firearms in civilian hands than there ever were before, including shitholes like UK. Proliferation is happening whether you like it or not and governments literally cannot stop it.

>they can do alot more damage than without
Guess you haven't been watching the news. People have been using bombs and cars. In the US, Timothy Mcveigh used household products to make a massive bomb.
>>
>>34263326
Might want to check your apartment block my bloke
>>
>>34263321
Your chance of being shot and killed here is ludicrously low.
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia#total_number_of_gun_deaths
>2015
>21 total
You can bet your balls that almost all of them are some kind of gang or drug related silliness going on where some filthy crim shoots another one over some dodgy shit or another.

Put that say, next to something else which is nearly as heavily regulated- driving a vehicle
>2015
>1205 total
You are literally 57 times more likely to be run over by some pensioner in his corolla, a P-plater talking on their phone or a fat chick in an SUV

Heck I got the whole fucking alphabet of licences and really don't have any desire to shoot anyone, like pretty much every other law abiding bugger in this country.
>>
File: 1446214711862.jpg (58KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446214711862.jpg
58KB, 283x400px
>>34263179
nevr 4get
>>
>>34263248
Most people don't bother reading past the headline, so if they see "the government" and don't give it a second look they may think it's referring to their own government.
>>
>>34263406
Get your facts and logic out of here. Table pounding allowed only.
>>
File: kommando hates straya.png (199KB, 1202x898px) Image search: [Google]
kommando hates straya.png
199KB, 1202x898px
>>34263359
>America is too far gone. They produce their own guns they have too many guns out there
Your own government acknowledged the buyback didn't do jack shit, your "bikies" are making FULL-AUTO MACHINE PISTOLS because hey, if you're breaking the law might as well go all the way, and none of this addresses the fact that most terrorist attacks do not involve guns.

Like, a handful in recent memory, worldwide, are about it as far as the "terrorists gettin' them guns krikey!" argument is concerned.

In short >>34263353 is right and it never fails to amuse and disgust me how fast you prancing faggots will warble on in your stupid accents about "public safety" when this subject comes up.

Safety doesn't exist, not like you think it does, that's a made-up fairytale told to gullible assholes who'll believe anything anyone in authority tells them.
>>
>>34263144
This. They had to make it about terrorism when it's not. If those guns are illegal, it's perfectly legitimate to start with. There's no need for a terrorist threat in the first place.
>>
>>34263321

>projecting

Maybe YOU shouldn't own a gun anon.

Also why should it matter if they can legally carry if they already own a gun? If someone "went crazy" and decided to start shooting people he'd take his gun with him legal or not. There's no random searches here in the states, you wouldn't know until until shots went off
>>
>>34263321

they get shot by other law biding Americans.
>>
Why do anglocucks and eurocucks constantly complain about not having any gun rights, and then turn tail and go 'b-muh reasonable common sense gun control! muh licensing!'
It's either all or nothing. There cannot be freedom if you put a license or qualifier on it.
>>
>>34265225
Ignore them, CTR remnants.

The "/k/ is a progressive board" meme has gone too far.
>>
>>34265246
but '/k/ is a progressive board' was spawned by bored /pol/ faggots who have nothing better to do than farm (you)s from /k/
it's the definition of false flag
>>
>>34263278
1. the US don't have any licensing bullshit you faggot
2. gun grabbers will never stop until every single firearm (including blackpowder and airguns, as well as replicas, blank firing guns, airsoft and paintball) is completely banned from private ownership. It's that simple. The EU gun ban is yet another example of this. Every single EU gun owner is licensed, they own their AR15's with authorizations, yet politicians decided it still wasn't good enough and most semi-auto rifles are going to be banned altogether for 99% of gun owners.
3. If you really are a gun owner, don't hesitate to use one against your family before turning it on yourself.
>>
>>34265263
Well shit coulda' fooled me.
>>
File: knowing.jpg (27KB, 713x684px) Image search: [Google]
knowing.jpg
27KB, 713x684px
>>34265246
>>34265263
/k/ is progressive in the sense that backwoods billies who slam back disinfectant and fuck each other ass while screaming about their terminal blindness are progressive.

Yes, it's technically gay, but it's also motherfucking insane too.

Dragon dildos and traps are old /k/ memes that just so happen to have bumped into IRL madness. /pol/, fudds, and newfaggots can't handle this shit because it's degenerate. They seem to turn a blind eye to the gas masks, deer-fucking, and literal finger-fucking guns because those things aren't being raved about on MSNBC.

Look at the timestamps in humor threads sometime, the oldest instance of a dildo bayonet that I've seen on this board goes back to 2005. Oldest guns+furfag thing I saw was in 2007.

>our history is a rich and storied adventure of phallic expression and vodka-fueled mental retardation
>>
>>34265398
All good points

So should I say /k/ is an "ironic" board from now on?
>>
>>34265518
Oh heavens no, that would make everything worse.

>tfw you hate hipsters with a passion because they ruined dressing like a retard who doesn't care
>>
>>34265563
>tfw they ruined slim button-up shirts

Seriously though what should I say in response to the progressive board meme, are we reactionary? Just plain insane?
>inb4 we don't need labels
>>
File: blyatman.jpg (51KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
blyatman.jpg
51KB, 599x675px
>>34265670
Whenever somebody asks, pic related
>>
>>34265670
We're Switzerland.

We don't care about your problems, we don't care about your ideology, we have a lot of guns, and we'll do what we fucking want to do.
>>
>>34265225
Well, because you can't own a gun in yurop when you make such statements. Either the gunowners agree to literlal GESTAPO practices when they're asked or all your guns are taken away(in the best case9

I knew a guy who was honest about this and he got his license for other firearms than .22's denied until he's 25.
>>
>>34265694
>
I like it.

Though we don't seem nearly as bored, too busy being ironically/unironically gay and doing insane shit.
>>
>>34263267
bullshit.unlike france we aren't connected to the land of roaches by land. it's much harder to get guns into Australia
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.