[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I about to get fucked? >be me >have a FFL >sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: CalFFL_logo.jpg (91KB, 1257x443px) Image search: [Google]
CalFFL_logo.jpg
91KB, 1257x443px
Am I about to get fucked?

>be me
>have a FFL
>sell a Norinco SKS without bayonet or grenade lug
>still has the internal 10rd mag
>some unrated bidder from California wins
>he swears to me its legal to own in California
>sends me links showing the discussion on calrifles
>I have a copy of his FFL info

Should I be worried? I am 100% legal in my state to own or sale this rifle, but I have no idea how the fuck it works in California. What does /k/ think?
>>
>>34262746
Sks rifles are legal in california if they're featureless, and it sounds like yours is.
>>
>>34262746

should be good, I think only the norinco sks model d is explicitly named ILLLEGAAAAL. is it in a regular stock?
>>
Why dont you call the other ffl and ask them instead of a bunch of idiots on 4chan
>>
>>34262746
You're fine. If it's illegal in CA, that's on the bidder. Jerry Brown isn't going to send a squad of Left Wing Death Commandoes to drag you into California just to run you through one of our kangaroo courts.
>>
The gun itself is fine. However, you have to obtain a California Firearms Licensee Check number from the ca doj first since you are an ffl sending a gun into CA. It's free. I know a lot of folks don't want to do it, and some don't even give a shit or aren't even aware of this requirement. How the fuck is CA going to go after out of states FFLs though, since it's legally to ship in whatever the fuck federally?

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/cflcoverview
>>
>>34262746
Jesus, why not just look up the god damn statute you lazy fuck. I swear NY and Cali gun laws are not actually difficult to understand it's just that most ffls are dumb and have no idea how to read legal documents so they don't want to take 2 minutes to actually read the statute and instead want to vaguely guess at the law before declining to ship because "we don't want to get in trouble". Looking at you Franklin Armory.
>>
>>34264485
Franklin armory is based out California lol
>>
Just refuse to do business with people in CA, NY, or NJ until they get their shit straight and elect a different crowd of legislators. I'm not even going to try to figure out the intricacies of their laws, and don't need to since I know they're designed to fuck anyone who is involved in owning, selling, shipping, or buying a gun.
>>
>>34264485
Cheaper than dirt refused to sell me a muzzle break while trying to make my ar featureless.
>>
>>34266945
You're a fucking retard for buying from CTD period.
>>
File: Communist_California.jpg (796KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Communist_California.jpg
796KB, 3072x2048px
>>34267008
true and
>>34266945
lots of companies outright refuse to ship anything to CA simply because they can't be arsed to keep up with all the bullshit.
>>
File: 1475222782868.jpg (438KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475222782868.jpg
438KB, 3072x2048px
>>34267634
fixd
>>
Fixed-magazine SKSes are perfectly legal in California. It's detachable-magazine SKSes that aren't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.