/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: How do you guys get guns if you live in a state that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 770x433px
Question: How do you guys get guns if you live in a state that has strict gun laws?
>>
Guns? What guns? I don't have any guns...
I don't like guns officer, they're dangerous.
No you may not come inside without a warrant.
Thanks for coming by and asking!
*Slams door*
*Closes all blinds*
>>
look up the gun laws and do all the paper work for the license.

visit the nearest gun store and they will tell you all the papers you need to get the license.

as far as I know there is no state in the US with a total gun ban, except maybe New York and Chicago, If you live in any of those two you are fucked.
>>
>>34259985
Move. The country is about to split on political lines anyway get while the gettings good
>>
>>34259985
You should be able to buy guns in any state, although there may be several hoops to jump through. You may have to obtain a license, take courses, etc... but you should be able to own most guns except in a few local jurisdictions.
>>
File: IatMHiGa.png (213KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IatMHiGa.png
213KB, 500x484px
>>
>>34259985
Hi ATF
>>
Begrudgingly jump through all the hoops and wait out the waiting periods.
>>
>>34259985

I would certainly never acquire them illegally, if that's what you are asking, Mr. Officer.
>>
>>34259985
You go out to a gun shop and guy the gun. Sellers will generally stock stuff that conforms to local regulations, and they will tell you what paperwork needs to be done, how long you need to wait, etc.
>>
>>34259985
>TottalyNotATF.jpg
>>
>>34261930
We got one Jeff! Start up the van.
>>
File: maxresdefault_2.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_2.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
The last time i saw any guns was when i on the lake in my boat
>>
>>34259985

Buy them from me ftf I take Bitcoin

Gotta travel to me though

Mokmeet at aol
>>
>>34259985
Lol just move to a state with better gun laws
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.