[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mass shooting #34929501 booty blasts the nation >coworkers:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: 1429906524019.jpg (27KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1429906524019.jpg
27KB, 402x402px
>mass shooting #34929501 booty blasts the nation
>coworkers: "....we're cool right?"
>"hey man if anyone's going to do that it's that guy haha he's got all the guns"

How the fuck do I respond to this? if I play it off as a joke and say something like "yeah watch your back kiddo" then it could be interpreted as a threat, but looking embarrassed that my fellow humans would even stoop to such a low probably doesn't look good either.

I know I fucked up big time by letting my coworkers know I have guns. I shipped an AR upper to my job because I wouldn't be able to pick it up otherwise, and then failed to successfully lie about what it was when they got inquisitive because I'm a shit liar ("camping equipment" didn't work), but I never even mention it otherwise.

How do I deal with this shit? Not much offends me but I'd be lying if I said my coworkers suggesting that I'd shoot the place up just because I'm socially awkward and own guns doesn't get to me at all.
>>
File: sbl.jpg (55KB, 833x469px) Image search: [Google]
sbl.jpg
55KB, 833x469px
Start writing the names on a list.
>>
>>34257046
Write up a list of names, draw skulls, knives with red pen ink, badly drawn guns and weird symbols everywhere. Throw in some pentagrams, and sign it with your name in blood (doesn't have to be yours you pussy) and leave it on the copy machine.
>>
>>34257046

>this happens
>start actually wanting to shoot up the place

Normies are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>34257046
>I shipped an AR upper to my job
You're a fucking idiot and probably dumb enough to shoot up your job.
>>
Invite a few of the ones you're close with to go shooting with you. You may not become best buddies, but they'll be telling everyone else "Hey, shooting isn't all that bad, anon isn't crazy."
>>
>>34257046
By letting them know what firearms you own, or even that you do, you've already screwed up. Keep that shit private, or at least share it only with others who actually understand something about firearms and gun ownership.
>>
>>34257046
The next time they pull that shit tell them you're sorry for assuming they were straight.
>>
>being so autistic you can't playfully bant about who you're going to shoot first
>>
>>34257141
Fucking this Anon
Having guns makes you a pariah in most jobs.
> Dangerous gun nut
>>
>>34257148
> Gonna get you ____
> Next day HR officer fires you
Source?
I'm an HR officer
> But he made fun of me for having guns
> Sorry gun nut, you made a direct threat, pack up your cubicle and kiss your benis, pension, and everything else goodbye.
>>
>>34257046
Get a better job. I only have 8 guns and my coworkers laugh at me for not having enough. I also live in a blue state and work in a factory in a metropolitan area.
>>
File: 1491376058202.png (108KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491376058202.png
108KB, 536x593px
Why would you reveal your powerlevel to noguns? You should have kept it under wraps.
>>
>>34257046
>"hey man if anyone's going to do that it's that guy haha he's got all the guns"
>haha

Man people cant stop being huge cunts.
>>
>>34257120
The house I live in sucks ass for shipping. It was between that and not getting it at all, and I love my AR so fuck that. Besides I don't plan on being at this job for longer than a few months.

>>34257183
maybe I can bitch to HR lol.
>>
File: sVSMW7l.jpg (70KB, 640x938px) Image search: [Google]
sVSMW7l.jpg
70KB, 640x938px
>>34257046

You have failed big time. Also shipping that to work is highly unprofessional. I'm not willing to believe you couldn't keep the contents of that package, which is your own private business, confidential.

Maybe next time instead of buying more camo or gun stuff, some of you should consider developing social skills.
>>
>>34257046
"Watch your back. Don't fuck with me. Otherwise I'mma kill yo bitch ass"
>>
>>34257111
>Keep calling kebabs terrorists
>They actually start wanting to terrorize
makes u fink
>>
>>34257183

>implying i have an HR officer

>implying i have a job
>>
>>34257046
Tell them that it makes you uncomfortable and that it makes your work environment feel hostile.
>>
>>34257258
Why do you fags act like being into guns is something you need to hide? Fucking hell I've told my coworkers who ask what I'm into that I like target shooting and hunting, and it's completely normal. Unless you act like a stuttering sperg about it, they won't care.
>le powerlevel maymay
give me a break
>>
>>34257273
This. Guns are cool but you can't shoot your way out of social situations, or at least you can but that's what we're trying to avoid here.
>>
File: 1494302283749.jpg (31KB, 368x264px) Image search: [Google]
1494302283749.jpg
31KB, 368x264px
>>34257141
>>34257160
>>34257263
>tfw live in KY and the weirdo is the guy with no guns
>>
>>34257046
"Nah, you fags aren't worth the cost in ammo"
>>
>>34257460
Honestly I just don't want my guns to get melted down afterwards or sit in an evidence locker.

I like my guns more than I hate people.
>>
I work HR for a semi-large company. We have fired people for making comments similar to the ones you received. The best thing you can do is to talk to HR or your boss if there is no HR Rep. Also don't ship gun parts to your workplace you fucking autismo
>>
>>34257270
For the love of God don't do that,
The last thing you need is a guy who gets paid way too much to put out social fires, and usually has a chip on his/her shoulder from doing others work, knowing you own guns, and that you do so in such a way that makes others joke about you.
Best thing to do is just come to work one day all upset, say your ex gf broke into your house and stole a bunch of stuff, and your guns too. Halfway through the day, pretend to break down a little, and ask to go home.
zing!
Now your gun free
>>
>>34257046
Do people not realize it's offensive to imply that you're a psychopath that would shoot other people for no reason?
>>
>>34258196
/k/ is the last place I'd expect to hear complaints about microagressions
>>
>>34257046
Mild confusion and disdain.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you have guns"

"So you think owning guns makes me a pyschopath?"

"Oh well uh...'

It kinda kills the mood in the room, but I mean I'd rather come off socially awkward than mentally unstable.

>Also tfw Connecticut and people all legitimately believe guns are exclusively for phycopaths
>>
>>34257046
Would you ship a dildo to your workplace?

Shipping things to work is fine in the majority of cases, but if you'd do something like this, it makes me wonder if you'd even ship a life-sized Japanese sex doll to work.
>>
>>34257046
>How the fuck do I respond to this?

"You're assuming I need to "come here". All I need are a latitude and longitude".
>>
>>34258480
>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>34257046
Grin at them and wink next time they make that remark. Just revel in it, man. start listening to some unassuming or harmless sounding music when you work, make yourself seem overly mellow. Old country music, when you smile, never open your mouth, make that huhuhuhuh expression with narrow eyes.
Here, I'll even help you start your track of harmless sounding country music

https://youtu.be/TNpLSaCirj8
>>
>>34257282
What came first, the kebab or the terrorism?
>>
File: checked.webm (238KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
checked.webm
238KB, 328x366px
OH! and make sure to make clicking noises at them and finger guns as a form of acknowledgement, like so, but while winking.
>>
>>34258484

Not sure how that factors into personally owned artillery, but okay.
>>
>>34257046
Next time, just say you sold them all, except for your old grandpa's (insert gun type here that has lots of memories for you), which will give you an excuse if they ever find out you still go to the range.
>>
File: 1491329176564.png (251KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1491329176564.png
251KB, 567x589px
>>34258506
how new
>>
>>34257046
>be bumfuck o clock at night at a dead end job
>coworkers and I standing by the door, waving guests buh bye (like SNL)
>conversations keep going untiiiiiiiiil...
>"hey anon, what do you want to do some day?"
>be tired af and forget to conceal power level
>"well, I'd like to sell off some patents and designs and stuff to major gun companies and get them to agree to a royalty fee instead of outright buying it"
>"ooooookay. Uhhhhhhh"
>"and my plan B is to go and fight against Islam in foreign wars or some shit" (this was half joking)
They now think I want to go join a terrorist group or some shit...
And the local pot/druggie thinks I'm his bro and wants me to bring him to a gun show.

Fuck my life.
I just want to remove kebab with my own designs, and I end up freaking out gay black guys and hipster sjw chicks.
>>
>>34257046
You should probably shoot them
>>
>>34257294
It's mostly to make sure the wrong people don't know. I know the chances are beyond slim but I still don't want to take the chance.
>>
>>34258535
>Telling your coworkers you want to go fight against a major world religion
>not "terrorists"
>Not "ISIS"
>"Islam"

Jesus Christ dude, how stupid are you?
>>
>>34257046
Lol, my coworkers shoot guns, drink and smoke together.

Small trade business's
>are awesome.
>>
>>34258780
Pretty fucking stupid.
I was half asleep.
And kinda pissy from some stupid fucking shit earlier that day.

I have you the short version.
I pretty much stated I wanted to go and either fight the Russians invading Ukraine, fight ISIS in the Middle East, or join a foreign legion type thing for the flips and fight ISIS in the phillipines.

I fucked up, but it has yet to be mentioned again so I think I'm okay so long as that shit doesn't happen again.
I'm lighthearted and normielike normally do I think they just wrote it off as what I was; me being pissy and tired.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 620x465px
>>34257046
Get back at them by shooting them all at work tomorrow.
>>
>>34257551
Don't say autismo, I'm reporting you to HR.
>>
>>34258469
>"So you think owning guns makes me a pyschopath?"
That's not socially awkward. That's putting a couple of gossiping shits in their place and letting them know that kind of talk makes them seem like assholes.
>>
>>34258478
>it makes me wonder if you'd even ship a life-sized Japanese sex doll to work.
I would do that under two conditions
1)I can get away with it
2)It'll be funny.
>>
>>34257294

>Work at small company.
>Owner is 2A friendly.
>Kind of a cross between a fudd and tacticool wannabe, but at least he's cool with it.
>Let's me carry on the job.
>Couple coworkers hear me and him talking about rifles one day.
>They don't give no fucks.
>All 5 or so employees know I'm a gun nut now.
>New girl gets hired.
>Super libtard anti-gun vegan gender fluid feminist lesbo-dyke.
>Finds out I carry on the job from some other coworker.
>Immediately hates me.
>Find out that she's been going around to other neighboring businesses and stores to tell them that I'm a psychopath and to be careful of me.
>She gets fired about a month later for generally being terrible at the job.
>Complains on the way out about how the owner is a misogynist and we're all evil for supporting the military industrial complex.

Everybody in a 3 block radius knows I'm a gun owner and more than likely CC on any given day but it's almost worth it to trigger such a special snowflake.
>>
>>34257286
This nigga knows the score.
>>
>>34257046
Do it reverse, asking if we cool. Make him feel he's the psycho
>>
>>34257046
It's alright OP, I used to get that all the time back at my old job.

So what I did was I killed them all and hid their bodies and poof...no more bantering.
>>
>>34257077
That whole movie was random as fuck. I loved it.
>>
>>34257046
>then failed to successfully lie about what it was when they got inquisitive because I'm a shit liar ("camping equipment" didn't work)

how about "none of your fucking business"
>>
>>34258486
not as innocuous but i like this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLhH2wCtAQ
>>
>>34258400
That wouldn't be a "micro-aggression", I'm pretty sure it's just bad taste and that anyone would feel insulted hearing it.
>>
>be me
>rewind two years ago
>still me
>go to college for machining certs
>score machinist job mid second semester
>go to work in the day and machine, go to school at night and machine
>be new guy at work
>get asked about if was in military, I always get asked that
>no.jpg
>meet young guy who wants into guns
>supervisor wants into guns
>take 'em to the range
>teach
>young guy freedom boner intensifies, buys Ruger 10/22 two weeks later
>more range visits
>malebonding.gif
>fast forward two years
>get rep as gun guy
>go to guy in zombie appocolyps
>supervisor says he trusts me with his life
>feels good man
>mfw
>>
>>34257183
FUCK OFF TOBY!

I HATE SO MUCH ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CHOOSE TO DO
>>
File: 1493314612257.jpg (97KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493314612257.jpg
97KB, 640x626px
>>34257046
It might seem edgy but do what I did in high school and use the label to your advantage to keep them from fucking with you
>>
>>34257046
dont have this problem at my job, my co-worker and I go and shoot trap all the time. Place is pretty chill, cant carry though due to company policy but that is pretty standard.
>>
>>34257046
>revealing your power level to the general public

Mistake number 1. They're going to assume stupid shit.

>>34257111
No shit. Think of how fucking dumb the average person is. Then take a minute and think about how half the population is even dumber than that.
>>
>>34257046
Say that you're the only one capable of stoping a more crazy guy.
>>
>>34257183
>implying there's ever been a male HR officer
>>
>>34257294
because I don't want my dipshit coworkers to mention to their dipshit friends and dipshit family where they might score some valuable, easily fenced merchandise
>>
>>34257046
>Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>34257046
>"How dare you? Have I ever, EVER given you any indication that I would ever hurt anyone without reason? That really hurts."
I've had success with that.
>>
>>34257046
Yeah, get offended, but don't get angry. People feel bad if they hurt your feelings, but only if you're not an asshole about it. And if they still don't care, they don't respect you, hence, you need new friends.
>>
>>34257183
>Firing the guy thats been making threats about shooting people
I wish more people would go postal without political reasons.
>>
>>34257046
Just play really dumb and act like you have zero idea what they're implying.

Make them stumble through an explanation of their assumptions.

Then request an apology.
>>
>>34258902
>Being that confrontational
>Not socially awkward

That was my post and I assure you people at work think I'm weird as shit.
>>
File: datshitgood.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
datshitgood.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>34259463
THAT'S THE SPIRIT, JIMMY!
https://youtu.be/_Gbtm-93oqE
>>
>>34264096
>making fun of someone when it's completely uncalled for isn't a confrontational or socially awkward thing to do
joking that someone's a future shooter isn't very funny and you're not the weird one for saying "hey man that's uncool and immature"
>>
>>34258478
>Would you ship a dildo to your workplace?
I have done on several occasions, I just didn't open them
>>
File: 1485738993218.png (605KB, 625x358px) Image search: [Google]
1485738993218.png
605KB, 625x358px
>tell coworkers I go shooting
>get 3 requests for help buying new pistols and a few SD stories over lunch

I think you either work with paranoid suburban tight-asses or actually give off a psycho vibe. It helps not to joke about murdering coworkers. If people already trust you when they find out, their response is more positive.
>>
>>34257294
>Why do you fags act like being into guns is something you need to hide?
Because the vast majority of the working age population these days are a bunch of retarded numales who will either constantly tease you to actively shit on you because you own a gun, especially in the fucking cities. Unless you live in the rural countryside and all your coworkers are well past 40 telling anyone you own a gun is basically social suicide.
>>
>Be Air Force
>In shop
>Fat spic who clearly wants bennies and welfare and still has Mexican accent rolls into building.
>His second day on the job he asks the other Hispanic in the room (by practically shouting to the entire break room at large)
>So is the gringo gonna shoot us if we talk Spanish to each other? He has those kind of eyes. *looks at me pointedly*
>Tell him that jokes like that are not funny and will not be tolerated in this workplace
>"It's not a joke if it's true."
>Look at fat NCO listening in on entire thing
>NCO: "What? Maybe if you don't want minorities to say things like that about you, you people should stop shooting up schools."

And no, I'm not going to fucking Equal Opportunity. Our base office is literally composed entirely of blacks and two Asians. Not a single EO complaint with a white victim has been accepted at our base in years.
>>
>>34257046
>2017, when literally everyone hates everyone else for everything
>you let coworkers know you are into firearms
>act surprised when they treat you differently
WTF did you actually expect?
>>
>>34264961
>Joking (Even in poor taste)
>Suddenly serious and confrontational
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.