[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Beretta PX4 Pls Maybe even bluepill. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (356KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 640x1136px
Redpill me on the Beretta PX4 Pls
Maybe even bluepill. I'd like to know about it
>>
>>34253730
i shot one of my friend's once
comfortable to hold and recoil was really light.
Getting one for myself, eventually
>>
I think they're ugly and I've never shot one but having held them in gun shops they feel very nice. They cycle smooth, at least by hand. I'm not a fan of slide mounted safeties but that's just me. The people who have shot them praise them. They're priced right around $500 which isn't bad. I think they're an overlooked gun on the market
>>
>>34253730
Decent gun for the price.

Not flawless, but decent

Would probably want something else in the same price bracket
>>
>>34253730
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/06/daniel-zimmerman/gun-review-beretta-px4-storm-inox-9mm/amp/
>>
File: 1468740939394.jpg (221KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1468740939394.jpg
221KB, 2048x1360px
They're criminally underrated DA/SA guns. I've carried the compact and shot them for a good amount of this year and took them to a class.

Ernest Langdon pretty much popularized them and there are two good threads about both the fullsize and compact on PF

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?16519-The-PX4-Compact-might-be-my-DA-SA-Glock-19

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?25341-Beretta-PX4-Storm-Underrated-is-an-Understatement!

The Compact version shoots just as soft as a fullsize gun, it's something you really need to try in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaC5o-9mpw
>>
>>34253730
First handgun I ever owned.
I sold it and bought a Glock and was much happier.
Meh ergos and shitty trigger. It also didn't like steel ammo and all, but I'm not a poorfag anymore so that's not an issue anyways.

The pistol was just very underwhelming overall and there are far better options out there.
>>
>>34253730
Decent in full-size, the compact is better, and I have never shot the sub-compact. There is plentiful support from Beretta, including drop-in G conversion kits.
>>34253885
I like that you know your stuff, but I love that you chose a pic with a 92.
>>
If you want a rotating barrel, buy a K100 instead.
>>
File: 1470783303897.jpg (654KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
1470783303897.jpg
654KB, 1200x671px
>>34253980
>I like that you know your stuff, but I love that you chose a pic with a 92.

I intended to post this pic but oh well
>>
Very accurate. Shame the 45 only holds 10.
>>
>>34253730
Great fit for medium ish hands. Also you can convert it from safety/decocker to decocker only if you want.
>>
Only polymer handgun on the market that I'll recommend, short of a USP. I'm getting a PX4 Compact for my stepdad as a birthday gift now that he has his CPL. Buddy of mine has one and the whole package really impressed me. Only issues were that the trigger was a little...chewy? Don't really know to describe it - it was like my P38 but lighter, yet not quite as precise. That and the safety is shaped a bit awkwardly for carry. Sticks out in a weird way and is kinda sharp. (Oh, and of course there was the wonky polymer frame balance that I just personally dislike, but that's just me and my weirdness.)

For the price point, I really struggle to think of a better pistol. Maybe a CZ? Not much that really comes close.
>>
K100 owner here, K100 is wonderfully smooth but really needs lube and maintenance. No idea about the beretta. >>34254411
>>
>>34253730
Put a few mags through one in 9. Thought the ergonomics were ass, sights were chunky as all hell, and had a mile long trigger pull. Overall I basically hated it, but I'm just one guy. Other people seem to like it pretty well
>>
Rented this gun a lot. I like a lot of things about it, including the grip.

However, when I get tired it is very easy for me to ride up on the grip and accidentally engage the safety. Happened like 4 times.

I'd consider getting it, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I guess you could train around it.
>>
Had a fullsize for a long time in 9mm, 1,000-1,500 rounds through it (so, low roundcount but no failures). I bought one right when they came out and at the time P-F couldn't talk enough shit about them. Times have really changed.

Typical long-ass Beretta DA trigger, but also probably the smoothest I've ever felt in a factory DA/SA pistol (shit was great). Soft shooter. F-type safety is dumb and huge, G-type "stealth lever" conversion was super simple and massively improved things. Should come from the factory that way.

Sold it, which was a mistake. Miss that gun. Thinking about buying a compact.
>>
>>34253730
Get one and post about it in /pbg/.
>>
>>34253730
I rented one and will probably pick one up in a couple months. The only thing I don't really like about it is the non-audible click on reset, but the tactile feel is enough
I like the rotating barrel concept, and I like decockers.
I rented a cz p-01 and a beretta 92fs and I prefer the larger slide for chambering a round.
>>
It'sIt's a piece of shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.