[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/. I got 10k or thereabouts from my nan, who passed away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: DISGRUNTLED_SQUID_CYBROG.jpg (27KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
DISGRUNTLED_SQUID_CYBROG.jpg
27KB, 340x255px
Hey /k/.

I got 10k or thereabouts from my nan, who passed away last week, it should be in the bank soon, she was meme-rich and my brothers and sisters got around the same.

Thing is, I live in the U.K, Scotland to be exact. I know farmers up here hide a double barrel shotty or two, exactly like you seen in Hot Fuzz, for example.

Now, I aint no expert on guns, but how would I use this money to get my hands on a genuine Sten II or some decent army surplus? More as a case of 'I really want this because it looks sexy af', I've always adored the look of the barebones Sten II to a Sten III, I know the II's barrel was thinner, less ported or something. The IV and V had full on wooden stock finishes n' shit but I feel it really takes away from the look of the II.

Basically, I need info, I've been googling about for a while on laws and from what I see, it's gonna be nigger-hard to actually get what I want unless the gun is de-comm'd.

Pic unrelated, but it always amused me the Sligs 'rifle' is actually a shotgun.
>>
Have to know people to acquire illegal goods, duh. It is possible to reactivate a bricked wallhanger with a bit of machining, but based on your posting style you aren't someone up to task.
>>
>>34252278
Three options: (i) get a section 5 license - you won't - (ii) get a deact - now, due to new regs, COMPLETELY welded up (magazine even unremovable) - (iii) use the money to go to, say, the US and have fun with a borrowed one for a day.
>>
Most I can get is a firearm licence which apparently covers anything that aint a shotgun.

Now, obviously using google aint gonna get me websites where guns are sold. Not sure if any U.Kfags here own guns or rifles, but if you do, how'd you go about getting your mitts on one?
>>
File: braveheart2.jpg (96KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
braveheart2.jpg
96KB, 800x478px
i feel sorry for you guys, i can only imagine what william wallace would think
>>
>>34252346
Well I'm actually English. Scotland just has better education systems and better medical structure.

But aye, don't like the laws here. Really cucked and can't even own knives without making people worry. I can only hope this Brexit deal actually means we start making our laws a little less cucked with being out of EU legislation, as apparently they contributed to our decline of firearm usage.

With us being our own little island again I'm guessing it might become easier to own a gun.
>>
>>34252337
>Google won't bring up sites
Apart from all those UK based sites that sell firearms that is.
>>
>>34252363

hope so, everyone deserves to sleep comfortably at night
>>
>>34252337
You're all wrong re licence.

Gun shops galore in Britain - they're not hard to find. Search 'section 5 dealer' for stuff a la Sten. You'll not get a section 5 licence, mind.
>>
>>34252370
I'm having trouble then.

>>34252389
Ah, thanks.

And why not? I assume a Sec5 licence isn't for civvies and is military only?
>>
>>34252393
Section 5 licences are for anyone BUT you need a valid reason for having one, eg you're a dealer providing services to police, military, secretive types or you're responsible for an important/historic collection for research/of national importance - see Ian of Forgotten Weapons series on the SA80 filmed in Leeds.
>>
>>34252412
Ah. See I'd love an L85/SA80 along with a Sten.

Been looking around and apparently it's not illegal to buy all the parts for a Sten, so that might be an option if I can find someone with experience in putting a gun together.
>>
File: 589608d962d89.jpg (55KB, 720x722px) Image search: [Google]
589608d962d89.jpg
55KB, 720x722px
Scot fag here

Join your local gun club.

Where abouts in Scotland are you?
>>
>>34252479
Aberdeen, m8.
>>
>>34252418
>Been looking around and apparently it's not illegal to buy all the parts for a Sten, so that might be an option if I can find someone with experience in putting a gun together.

Enjoy your time in prison, then. Unless you have the suitable licence you cannot even own the working parts. You can buy a Sten magazine or stock, sure. You could put those on a mock Sten body... however that'd be manufacturing a Realistic Imitation Firearm - tell the prison staff you're that you're a Mormon: you'll get free hot chocolate (useful for trading).
>>
>>34252479
Does anyone make straight-pull Stens...?
>>
>>34252278
YO YO YO YO YO YO YO
>>
>>34252499
probably

>>34252479
http://www.afbgc.co.uk/aboutus.htm
>>
>>34252528
Yeah I can't get their contact e-mail because it opens with fucking outlook, I just want to send a message via my gmail.
>>
>>34252576
[email protected]
>>
>>34252604
Sweet. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>34252604
Do a bit more research, though. You really need to expand your knowledge. I will try to post some links in a moment. The club's first impression of you will be VERY IMPORTANT. (British shooters can be... brusque [at first], too. A fair few are just fucking weird.)
>>
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/firearms
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.