[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What firearm/firearm accessory manufacturer or retailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3101.jpg (43KB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
43KB, 320x226px
What firearm/firearm accessory manufacturer or retailer pisses you off the most?
>>
Tapco, I guess.
>>
>>34250806
BCM aka "we'll only do keymod" for being slow with mlok
>>
Pro Mag has always rubbed me the wrong way.
Albeit they do offer cheap options for some things that are exorbitantly expensive and/or unobtainium (i.e. HK 93 magazines)
>>
CAA/FAB for making the most fugly ass furniture ever.
>>
>>34250806
Springfield

Because fuck you plebians who aren't .mil, we want our .mil contracts, waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
>>
That wine tasting level was bullshit.
>>
>>34250806
What handguns do you think the characters from Frasier would have?

Frasier & Niles - Pardini GT9s
Martin - old Colt M1911
Daphne - Beretta 418
Roz - Glock
Eddie - illegal fully automatic AK-47, its the only way he can fight off the ATF
>>
>>34250864
>Springfield
>.mil contracts
since when? did they even try to put those horrible Croat XDs in the M17 competition?
>>
>>34250806
>>34250806
Kahr/auto ordnance/magnum research/numrich
Owned by a literal cult leader. Anybody have the pics from the last thread about him? He has a harem of ar15 wielding Asian ladies. I thought of joining as a way to meet Asian chicks but they probably want all your money.
>>
Every dime-a-dozen AR parts maker.
>>
>>34250806

Colt
>>
>>34250935
That's who that is? I own a kahr, I want access to Asian ladies now.
>>
The ones that act like their ARs are revolutionary in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>34250935
>>34250952
>Owned by a literal cult leader. Anybody have the pics from the last thread about him? He has a harem of ar15 wielding Asian ladies. I thought of joining as a way to meet Asian chicks but they probably want all your money.
Kahr is owned by Justin Moon, that group was lead by one of his many siblings who was not the "true son", Hyung Jin Moon.
For what its worth, Kahr guns are decent and pretty much the only option right now for an all-steel striker fired gun.
>>
>>34251045
Eh, they all look alike to me.
>>
>>34251075
Striker fired guns or koreans? KEK
>>
>>34250806
>tfw this OP can't be real
>c'mon google don't let me down
Holy shit.
>>
>>34250908
niles & frasier should have s&w body guards or starter pistols as niles did in that one episode.
>>
>>34250875
>not being able to tell the difference between a reisling and a chardonnay
git gud
>>
>>34250875
Cam Winston is so fucking OP.
>>
>realized this show would be called racist and problematic if it were made today

simpler times
>>
>>34251314
>>34251314
Fuck Cam Winston, I never even got out of the first level cause his monster suv was blocking in my bmw.
>>
>>34251331
ProTip: double jump to get out through the sunroof
>>
>>34251354
you can also scramble on top of Niles to get out of the sunroof
>>
>>34251314
>>34251331
Cam can only be defeated by Martin by dating his mom. Attacking cam with condo board meetings does nothing.
>>
File: Niles operator.jpg (59KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
Niles operator.jpg
59KB, 450x344px
>its a Niles nearly joins a militia episode
>>
>>34250806
>It's not a real game
I dont know what I was expecting
>>
>>34250875
Level 4, Harvest Wheat. That was when the real bullshit started, it looks just like buff and cream. Then you have to do the buttons and bows level. Frasier on the SNES is the real Battletoads sequel everyone forgot about. You can even accidentally hit Niles with the antique ramrod during the sword duel in the study.

>>34250908
Frasier - C96 clone from Spanish Civil War
Niles - engraved Bergmann-Bayard M1910
Martin - S&W Model 60 .357
Daphne - Kel-tec P3AT (British)
Roz - Diamondback DB9 (belly/leg carry)
Eddie - Boberg XR9 (terrier)
Cam Winston - Tiger Stripe Desert Eagle .44magnum (show off)
>>
>>34254386
>Lilith
Colette Gravity Pistol. Needs bipod to lift it but recoil only bruises arm.

>Marice
Bond Arms Snake Slayer .410, one for each ball
>>
>>34254403
Maris actually had a gun that she kept under her pillow every time she went to bed. I forget what kind it was.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrYZZBzo1oY

These guys are near me. Decent place to do transfers, but my god... the most cringey custom ARs and these goddamn videos. Who the fuck buys this shit?
>>
File: ohlord.png (513KB, 798x447px) Image search: [Google]
ohlord.png
513KB, 798x447px
>>34254535
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>34254430
totally forgot. But I bet Freddy commits suicide with it after getting kicked out of Yale. (I taste blood)
>>
>>34254535
But dude it's like, so BAD ASS.
>>
>>34254535
>Maximum Overlabe

Are you sure it's not a parody video or is this what people in New York think scary black guns look like?
>>
Glock, Springfield, and Smith & Wesson are all some variation of terrible. Glock because of the fandom bullshit and their refusal to stray from their one specific design. Springfield because they rely on fake 'Murican goodwill to push their product. And Smith & Wesson just rubs me the wrong way, especially after dropping their steel-framed pistols.
>>
>>34254588

It's not a parody because I've been in the store several times for transfers, and they have these same moldy labia skellington guns on the wall.

I was there like two weeks ago to pick up my Vz.58 NYcuck model I ordered and saw a nice Type 99 on the wall for $450, might go back and check it out, I just feel weird going into a store like this.
>>
File: Ech.jpg (6KB, 252x167px) Image search: [Google]
Ech.jpg
6KB, 252x167px
Remington.

Used to live in Ilion, Ny.

They treat employees like shit and it didn't get any better after they got bought out.

also pic.
>>
>>34254662
Remington sucks. The only reason it irritates me is because they were a good company and the owners are dragging the name through the mud for quick profits. They did the same shit with all their old properties like Bushmaster.

Winchester for pumping out overpriced shit ammo and merchandise. Any company that imports Turkish shotguns and renames them with their old model names to raise the price.
>>
>>34250875
You had to overheat the coffee beforehand, Niles burns his tongue on it and loses his sense of taste for the competition
>>
>>34254560
Surprised no one gets sued for all this punisher shit. Doesn't Marvel have a trademark on that symbol?
>>
>>34250806
Springfield and RRA. SA because they rely on false American labor and because they are fucking traitors and support anti-gun bills. Same goes for RRA. I hope they both go belly up by the end of the year and the owners are forced to prostitute themselves to gay men in order to afford ramen noodles and stale bread
>>
>>34250806
i find it hard to believe that no one has mentioned century arms yet.
all their "inventory" is really hit or miss.
mostly miss, and I'm being charitable here.
>>
>>34250806
Colt, though its mostly their fanboys.

They make the "original" 1911 and AR-15. Despite the fact that 1911 is a Browning design, and that the AR was bought off Armalite. Never mind that their 1911's are priced too high for what they are, or that their AR's have always been somewhat dubious. They're Colts! Made by the best gunsmiths of the 19th century!
>>
>>34258523
First AR I bought was a DPMS
>clean forgings
>Clean finish
>Fire / Safety markings on right hand side
>Selector switch has the indicator on reverse side
>never jammed

A few years later I get a used Colt govt. carbine
was a police trade in, so it was used and the finish was beat up, but

>Fucking tool marks all over receiver forgings
>No indicator for safe / fire on reverse side
>No markings for safe / fire on right hand side of receiver
>halved BCG

It does run reliably so no complaints there but for the price the DPMS was just as good if not better then the colt
>>
>>34257894
>Century monkeys meme
I don't know I must have gotten lucky with mine
>Wasr UF No canted sights works fine... eats everything I put in it
>Cetme, fit and finish is ok, welds are acceptable but works everytime
>Tantal, Great gun, no keyholing, nice fit and finish, RPK and AK74 Bakelite mags fit with no issues
>Handled a HK33 clone, looked good finish wise, and had way better welds then the cetme

I've seen issues and pics posted on here on some of their fuckups so I know they are out there but mine have been good so far
>>
>>34254403
And yet she murdered her lover with an antique crossbow she borrowed from niles. Marris was a /k/ommando.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.