[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Called a SAW >Can't cut anything What did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>Called a SAW
>Can't cut anything

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>34247742
Terrible joke, terrible thread. And I was a SAW Gunner.
>>
>>34247742
It'll cut down kebab.

>>34247761
Were you short?
>>
Supreme Autistic Weilder
>>
>>34247761
You must have been the nerdiest most bullied member of your squad.
They always made the outcasts the gunners because it's the heaviest thing to carry. It was a form of hazing
>>
>>34247776
No I'm tall and skinny. Our SAW Gunner in my team was promoted to team leader right before deployment, and the other team member wasn't really trusted with it. So I got stuck with the bitch.
>>
>>34247790
See >>34247801

Some units operate that way I know. Mine didn't.
>>
>>34247742
You need to attach the chain bayonet. Its kinda rare though, the average meat head usually breaks it so its only issued to elite units like rangers
>>
>>34247801

Sean? It's Max.
>>
>>34247790
I heard a long time ago that they usually give them to taller or bigger guys.
>>
>>34247978
some units dump it on the new Pvt. My first unit did that to me. When I was in Kosovo, I saw the guys from 101 were just fucking retarded and made the Team Leaders carry it. How the fuck are you supposed to maneuver your team and direct everyone elses fire when you are trying to shoot a god damn SAW?
>>
>>34247742
i love you anon. i want you to know this
>>
it'll cut your life short lil nigga
>>
I heard they used to give the BAR to smaller guys because they were less likely to get hit. Maybe it was true in one case, maybe it was fuddlore.
>>
>>34249803

FIRE AT MY TRACERS !
>>
>>34250300
I would imagine, as fun as that sounds, you would be too busy focusing on firing at things with tracers than at assessing and evaluating the situation and targets. Also having to stop to fire tracers at things. Also firing tracers at things to target them, rather than to suppress.
>>
>>34250448
Is that you, Captain America?
>>
>>34247978
UUUU
>>
File: 1495434714669.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495434714669.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>34247742
Squad Automatic Weapon aka SAW.
>>
>>34247801
>>34247976
Now kiss.
>>
>>34247978
This, my brother had to lug that shit around during Iraq 2 electric boogaloo with the army and later a 240 in Afghanistan when he was in the corps.
>>
>>34247742
has never shot down a tree.
>>
I was a saw gunner and I got laid so much lol. I would wait till 3 months into deployment then throw on my panties and all the boys would love me!
>>
>>34247742
SAW is the role, or position in a fireteam

M249 Is the weapon
>>
>>34247742
>imblying it can't cut a haji in half
>>
>>34252712
In the off chance that you're not trolling or retarded, the role is AR (Automatic rifleman), not SAW. The gun is literally the M249 SAW.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.