[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in Atlanta where shit driving is standard >drive to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1493827273542.png (162KB, 514x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493827273542.png
162KB, 514x672px
>be in Atlanta where shit driving is standard
>drive to gym after work in tiny, bullyable 2013 Honda Fit
>turn on blinker to get over one lane
>Charger in blind spot
>won't move after 30 seconds
>speed up and "cut off" Charger
>they honk for 20 solid seconds
>I mock them with puppet hand jesters
>we're in slow traffic now and I see them go ballistic
>laugh
>they clumsily try to cut me off but I easily block them out
>now they pull up next to me in traffic
>ignore them but maintain shit-eating grin
>they throw ice at my car
>I unholster my SP01 and level it at their head
>they book it up the gap they made throwing ice at my car and then floor it once the light goes green
>feel like a jerk as I contemplate the events in the gym
I know I overreacted, no question. I'm disturbed by how I didn't hesitate. I just thought "this will make this situation end" and then I pointed a gun at a fellow human. Should I sell my guns? Am I a liability?
>>
>Charger
>fellow human

Don't mind it anon, they were probably pissbags anyway
>>
>>34247205
Nah, fuck them. Their shit driving could've cause a kid to die. They won't drive like dicks for a *long* time after this.

In my views, if you take a dick like this out of society, you're doing society a favor.
>>
>>34247205
If you sell them, sell them to me.

Don't worry, Anon, it's just an Atlanta driver. Not like they're real people, anyhow.
>>
If you pulled a gun on someone for throwing ice at your car you aren't mature enough to own either a gun or a car. Sell both and learn not to act like a nigger
>>
>>34247205
I hate and fear driving due to this. For some reason it turns people into animals. Things that would just mean a "sorry/excuse me" when you walk may end with you bending a crowbar over some poor fucker's head (or the othe way)

Cannot wait for self piloted cars.
>>
>>34247205
I wish I could hear what they were thinking at that moment.
>Huh huh huh, look at this liberal faggot driving a Honda
>HOLY FUCK
>>
>>34247291
This. The other people saying you're okie-dokie are idiots. As a firearm owner, carrying no less, you have a responsibility to not act like a nigger. You make the rest of us look bad doing that shit. You give the anti-gun activists for fuel for their fires. Yes, Charger anon was being an asshole. You should have just ignored him and let him pass after you got into your lane. Instead, you failed. You dun nigged OP.
>>
>>34247291
What would you have done while they dented your car?
>>
Tbh I would've gotten the gun out and in my hand so they could see it, but I wouldn't have pointed at them.
>>
>>34247205
As much as id like to do just that sometimes, just to see the look on some cocky shitbag's face, its dumb. You know better than that. Not even mentioning the legal shitshow if he called the cops and they pulled you over and found it.

But goddamn, if i havent wanted to do that.
>>
>>34247377
I mean, they were very aggressively trying to force cut me off after I made my turn.
I agree, I way overreacted though.
When you have a gun and you're getting fucked with, what should you do from a moral perspective?
>>
>>34247377
In fairness to OP, the guy was continually escalating the situation. Honking, trying to cause a wreck, and assaulting OP's car. The person was becoming violent and had already attempted to cause harm to OP. While drawing and aiming may not be ideal, I fail to see how it wasn't a fair response.
>>
>>34247428
Aren't you not supposed to brandish without aiming, from a tactical standpoint?
>>
>>34247467
>When you have a gun and you're getting fucked with, what should you do from a moral perspective?
Not pull your gun until your or someone else's life is in immediate danger?
>>
>>34247467
They should have taught you this in your ccl class.

You always de-escalate. Always. Always. Always.

The gun is for protecting your life, someone else, or your property. A gun is for stopping threats.

Anything else, and you're legally fucked.
>>
>>34247205
The three rules of using deadly force (producing a firearm) are: must not be at fault, you have a duty to retreat and you must fear death or great bodily harm. You failed on 2 if not 3 counts. You caused the situation to exist by escalating the argument, you could have driven away and there is no way they could have killed you (inb4 some retard says they could have rammed your car.)
>>
>>34247205
I know the feels, I drive a Fit too. That being said, if you pull your gun, you best be using it. You overreacted, but all you can do is not do it again.
>>
>>34247580
I won't try to say my life was in danger. It wasn't.
Does carrying mean you have to accept more bullshit?
Is it ever ok to use a gun to essentially say "go away"?
>>
>>34247205
sometimes nigs gonna nog
>>
>>34247622
You have to let everything go when you're carrying or atleast ask yourself if whatever you're areguing over is worth killing/dieing or going to jail for. It is never ok to use a gun as a solution to bad behavior.
>>
>>34247653
Thank you for the sober advice. I will meditate on this.
Also, I know it's "gesture".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.