[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the Chinese/Russian versions of the Pentagon? I heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1263463653.jpg (268KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
1263463653.jpg
268KB, 1200x686px
What are the Chinese/Russian versions of the Pentagon?

I heard China didn't have one but how else could they function with the People's Liberation Army-Army, People's Liberation Army-Navy, People's Liberation Army-Rocket Force, etc?

What are some other country's centralized military, defense HQs?
>>
>>34246579
>all that clutter on the roof
Fucking disgusting
>>
File: 2176159_original.jpg (68KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
2176159_original.jpg
68KB, 650x431px
one of Russian HQs
>>
>>34246579
Russia has "The Kremlin"
>>
>>34246911
>The complex serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation.
Not a military HQ
>>
File: 1 hexagone balard.png (797KB, 647x592px) Image search: [Google]
1 hexagone balard.png
797KB, 647x592px
>>34246579
L'Hexagone Balard, France
>>
File: défense.jpg (595KB, 1807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
défense.jpg
595KB, 1807x1200px
>>34247551
>>
>>34247551
i guess this is confusing so the next revolution doesn't take the new bastille so quickly. lessons learned
>>
>>34247551
>>34247564
>>
>>34246898
Aesthetic.
>>
>>34247573
instead they are just going to shell it with captured arty canons
>>
>>34246579
From what I understand the Chinese military doesn't have a joint command like US and NATO members do and it leads to a lot of competition and infighting especially for stuff like nukes and funding. All the branches do pledge allegiance to the communist party though rather than to nation or the citizens.
>>
>>34247581
Russians have no taste, the Pentagon is far more superior in everything compared to slavshit.
>>
File: Central Military Commission.jpg (285KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Central Military Commission.jpg
285KB, 1024x768px
>>34248283
>From what I understand the Chinese military doesn't have a joint command like US and NATO members do and it leads to a lot of competition and infighting especially for stuff like nukes and funding.

Lmao what?

The Chinese military to begin with is managed by the Central Military Commission. Their DoD.

In addition everyone is PLA.
>PLA (Ground Forces)
>PLAN (Navy)
>PLAAF (Air Force)
>PLARF ("Rocket Force" - The nukes have their own branch).
And then there's this new branch as of 2016 called the "Strategic Support Force." Which nobody yet knows what it does.

This is the Chinese "Pentagon" but really they don't have a unified nerve center, as that is split between the Commanderies since China long expected to be invaded.
>>
>>34247577
Fucking massive desu

>tfw there's no more France to protect
>>
>>34248358
It's pretty
>>
>>34247564
i got to hand it to the frnech looks nice but I prefer the pentagon its more intemidating
>>
>>34248382

pretty shit

looks like a hotel, and not a 5 star one either
>>
>>34248382
>It's pretty
there is nothing "pretty" about it, it's a really poor imitation of that Soviet Architecture with Sino touches.
>>
>>34248358
>"Strategic Support Force."
its their cyberwar, party loyal military intelligence, and industrial espionage side.

china is a fucked up backward hellhole. shit is starting to come apart at the seams, and even the die hard CHINA A BEST westerners that dont have families there are leaving. the guys from ADVCHINA are being targeted as "facebooks spy agents" and anti-Chinese propagandists.

those guys SUCK the little bitty dick of china long, sweet, and hard. but they are being singled out by Chinese "Pink netizens" who have their every move tracked and are harassing their families.

china is going to fall apart, its the natural cycle of the culture, it happens every 100 years or so, give or take a few decades.
>>
>>34248283
PLA devides field armed forces into 5 districts and each districts has its joint unified command.

And Central Military Comission(中央军事委员会) commands and decides anything related to military issues.
It's like DOD, NSC, JCS and all unified commands combined.
Not to mention that nation's leader mostly doubles as head of CMC.

Yeah, China has its own Department of Defense but it's just literally subordinate to CMC and has limited authority.
>>
>>34248539
Yeah, I had noticed that. My older siblings had been living over there since before I came along in the late 80s. Having spent a couple months over there, I came to the conclusion that the whole country is a shitshow. I can't find a single redeeming quality about their society.
Fucking white people only go over there to enjoy being catered to by third worlders. Same as India or anywhere else thats a shithole.
t. gook
>>
>>34248686
I know some Chinese dudes that are from hong kong and Shenzhen who were raised in the states and would go over and come back shellshocked at how fucking terrible Africa tier bad it is there.

they get really pissed when these fat japanese rapebaby looking guys from Shanghai call them rat eaters and shit, because the south where their families are from is a fucking medieval shithole. the one guy lost 50 pounds in 6 weeks one summer there from being sick. he joked about it later, but he looked like death warmed over in the pics there.

them and their brothers and sisters all said, dont ever go to china. go to someplace nice like japan. China is India with Chinese food.
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1500x1060px
South African Department of Defence building at the bottom. Sorry I don't have a better photo
>>
File: 1484444948865.jpg (152KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484444948865.jpg
152KB, 723x1024px
>>34248800
I just don't get how there can even be China-boos. I've met one. At least Japan caters to your fetishes; what does China have?

Don't get me wrong, I think most of Asia sucks, including S.Korea, but I just don't see the appeal. Everyone there had gated communities with armed guards, and lived in this little Westernized bubble.
>>
>>34248449

I think the brutalist commie architecture with the nod to chinese tradition in the roof is pretty cool.
>>
>>34248862
I got to be friends with these guys from college and high school, I honestly wouldnt even try to fuck the women in their families, they re the opposite of hot asian chicks.

but seeing hte home videos they took over there since we were teenagers is fucking nightmarish. the whole country is a gore/REKT thread IRL. Hong Kong isnt as savage a place, but its gotten pretty nappy since 97.

the one dude from Shenzhen told me the whole time he went over there in 1998 when we were teenagers, it was like being in a faces of death video. his sister said it was like being in a Hieronymus Bosch painting of hell.

they told me not o go, back when i was in my I want to go backpacking around the world phase at 18. I ended up staying at home and getting a job.
>>
File: 1.jpg (211KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
211KB, 1024x678px
>>34248358
It looks like the architects were told to draw up something Communist-like, with Soviet-style undertones because reasons. Oh yeah, and don't forget to add a little bit of Chinese style here and there.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.