[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about the white collar operator look that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 12343214132.jpg (582KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
12343214132.jpg
582KB, 1280x848px
What is it about the white collar operator look that's so neat /k/?
>>
Simplicity
>>
>>34246379
Who the hell is that scrawny little fa
>>
>>34246379
When you stand out from the crowd and are highly competent despite looking like you're not up for the task, you're impressive. Works for pretty much any specialization.
>>
>>34246379
The fact that he looks like everybody's uncle, and not the typical adrenaline junkie tough-guy.
>>
>>34246379
Because he looks like he should be driving a desk but his posture and body language tell you he's competent and confident in what he's doing, its not the clothes, its the way they're being worn, if you took the average guy that looked like Vining and dressed and armed him the same he wouldn't look anywhere near as operator
>>
>>34246379
Autism
>>
Swagger
>>
>>34246379
What's that thing in his pants on the right leg?
Also how much ammo is he actually carrying? I guess he might have a mag or 2 in his pockets, but that still seems low-ish.
>>
>>34246412
lol no clue but I bet i could kick his ass. probably some POG shitter who's getting giddy because he gets to actually touch a gun
>>
>>34246412
>>34247025
Here's your (you)
>>
File: junglesf.jpg (72KB, 1024x948px) Image search: [Google]
junglesf.jpg
72KB, 1024x948px
>>34247025
You do realize that the bigger and more muscly (is that even a fucking word?) you are the:
a) more food you need to survive in the field
b) are a bigger target to the enemy
c) are more of a pain in the ass for your buddies to carry/drag when your big ass does get hit, which can cost all of your team/squad/crew their lives
d) stand out like a westerner
Its better to be fit and have crazy endurance than to be a big meat head with a weapon.

pic related
>>
>>34247957
>You do realize that the bigger and more muscly (is that even a fucking word?)

I believe the word you're looking for is 'muscular'.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the United States education system.
>>
>>34247997
>replying to old bait pasta
>implies that others are stupid
>>
>>34247957
>not operatin inna fatbody
>>
>>34248016
This would be the best covert operator

Nobody would suspect some 600lb land whale in a floral muumuu on a scooter, helicopters would circle it not knowing what's going on when all of a sudden a stinger missile appears from under the fupa
>>
>>34246379

>Dboys on bodyguard duty in the middle of a friendly base

Why are these guys """""elite"""" again?
>>
>>34247997
Damn right motherfucker, you're god damned right.
>>
>>34246379
What brand of khakis are those? Is anyone /fa/ enough to identify them based on that small black and white tag above the right back pocket? Which company uses that on their pants?
>>
>>34246379
Clean shirt.
>>
>>34249144
Dockers or Dickies
>>
>>34249144
just cheap dockers from target. It's not the clothes it's the Vinning.
>>
>>34246379
Because he looks like he would be more suited to sitting in a garage with Bill Gates building a primitive computer.
>>
File: 78569_med.jpg (122KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
78569_med.jpg
122KB, 600x739px
>>34246379
>>
>>34247025
Ever hear the term, call in the Cavalry? The roughest toughest guy you could call in when every thing went to shit weighed less than 120 pounds. You couldn't be in the cavalry if you weighed more than 120 pounds, it was to hard on the horses.
>>
>>34246379
he looks like an important guy
>>
>>34250565
Thats bullshit dude. Whered you read that
>>
>>34247036
>>34247957
>>34250565
Dont take the bait guys.
>>
>>34252549
>for you
>>
>>34249817
Google him on Amazon.

He's done more after he retired from the Army than most people do in their entire lives.
>>
Sergeant Major Vining holds a B.S. Degree in Sociology from the University of
the State of New York. He is married to Donna Ikenberry and has two children, Terri
and Lorri

Their husbands must be strong men........
>>
>>34247957
>d) stand out like a westerner
I'm not a nignog or a shitskin, in going to stand out like a westerner literally wherever I go, no matter my physique.
I mean shit, I stand out like a westerner in my own country sometimes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.