[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is banning private ownership of full autos part of the government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1294.png (1MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.png
1MB, 2001x1125px
Is banning private ownership of full autos part of the government trying to have better physical control of the citizens?
>>
The NFA tried to ban pistols too, so yes. FDR was a fucking Communist.
>>
>>34245928
Full auto is a gimmick outside of squad based tactics. It was made illegal in a knee-jerk reaction by clueless retards, not a government conspiracy
>>
Dont be ridiculous. The government is your friend and only wishes to keep you safe. If a mere civilian had access to full autos, they'd no doubt shoot their eye out in no time.
>>
>>34245949
Does a faggot shit in the woods?
>>
>>34245942

This.

FDR helped ruin western civilization and enslave Americans. Arguably the worst president.
>>
FDR is a failure of a shit legacy and set America back 500 years.
>>
>>34245942
>FDR was a fucking Communist.
/thread
>>
>>34246444
Judging by nuggetfest, yes.
>>
>>34245943
The conspiracy is to make the government susceptible to the whims of clueless retards.
>>
>>34245943
I would say that someone who was in a gun fight who didn't want to be would probably benefit from it too. Do a little spray action and try and slip away while the opponent is trying to get to cover. Still limited purpose but for a single person it may be better in some ways for defense. Offensively you would certainly want more controlled accurate shots.
>>
>>34245928
It's more because some nut is bound to spray a crowd with one. Anyone that knows how to shoot would do better firing semi-auto, but a person without such skills might be able to achieve something through volume of fire.
>>
How often are illegal FA guns used in crime?

Like in the movies when gangs roll up on their rivals and dump mags with a full auto sub gun.

does that happen?
>>
>>34245928
Yep
>>
Probably less since open bolt guns became less common.
>>
>>34248396
As frequently as you find a reasonable, neutral article on Daily Kos.
>>
>>34248396
wait a few more years and the MS13 guys that have spread out across America to further their drug trade will proly start using them on their rivals. Or some idiot in MS13 will think it a good idea to shoot up some cops with an AK. I'm sure the trigger man woill end up in a barrel of acid, but the heat will be on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.