[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the north hollywood shootout /k/ can 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

Let's talk about the north hollywood shootout /k/

can 2 people pull off such a gunfight in this day?
i'm talking about 2 guys with level V armor, side plates, a level 3A helmet, and even a ballistic mask if they needed
carrying at least 2 rifles each man (and five 100 round mags for each rifle)
and adequate training of course

but this time they actually shoot to kill instead of just suppressing like philips and emil

is it possible to wipe out all cops and practically walk out of the place?
>>
Training > weapons and armor. I remember those guys getting flanked and coup de grace'd like animals
>>
>>34244649
Hip or leg shots from massed ar 15 would negate any current armor advantage. 20 odd years ago maybe but after initial surprise the cops would roll out whatever is necessary even a bomb disposal bot ied
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1024x683px
>>34244649
>1997
>Police want to eat donuts in peace
>2017
>Police larp as SWCCs
They'd have a bad time.
>>
>>34244649
Nah, you ca't out run a police heli. You don't escape in todays day and age by just shooting it out. Also, most cops carry rifles in their cruisers now so you won't be fighting against officers with only pistols. Even with level V armor, getting shot 20 times from 7 different AR's is going to fuck you up.
>>
>>34244649
What AK did he use?
>>
>>34245142
some kind of norinco type 56 AK i think
>>
>>34244649
You would need a lot more armor than that. Best way to get past would be a killdozer. Perhaps rigged with a self destruct and a prefabricated escape plan. As in, shoot to kill while dozer comes in from corner. Operator lets you in while suppressing them with flame throwers. Drive to pre-determined escape point. Activate the self destruct (the more explosives the merrier) and slip away using the sewers as your escape. Also, don't forget to add bodies as "proof" that you died and maintain a smoke screen to cover your escape.
>>
>>34244649
>can 2 people pull off such a gunfight in this day?
No.

Most big, and some smaller podunk cowboy wannabe police agencies are prepared and probably looking to light up a couple motherfuckers like that again in some Fallujah LARPing shit.
>>
>>34245142
three norinco type 56-s1's modded with unknown internals. Two had Romanian sidefolders and one had an unknown underfolder
>>
>>34244649
Don't have much to say, but here is a relative and interesting photo.

>STILL ALIVE, one of the bank robbery suspects lies on the ground Friday, Feb. 28, 1997, near the corner of Archwood Street and Hinds Avenue in North Hollywood, where he was shot by police in an exchange of gun fire, and later died. Officer Futrell holds him down while he moves his head back and forth.
>>
File: AP97022801214.jpg (285KB, 1634x996px) Image search: [Google]
AP97022801214.jpg
285KB, 1634x996px
>>
>>34245366
Yes, because you can totally sneak a killdozer into the middle of LA without anybody noticing.

You might be able to get away with it in some bumfuck rural town but not a major city.
>>
Post 9/11 just about every police agency has anti-terrorist training/gear. SWAT teams are ubiquatous as well. Now is a back time to pull another North Hollywood.
>>
>>34244865
Jesus, are they going after Kurtz?
>>
>>34244649

They would get their shit pushed in.

Even if they killed some cops they are not going to escape, and they are not going to survive.

It's pretty much that simple.
>>
>>34246853
And done of those cops are likely vets that were at Fallujah.
>>
>>34247004
People would probably think it's for a movie. It is Hollywood, after all.
>>
>>34247671
Genuinely giggled
>>
>>34247671
worse, underage drinkers.
>>
>instead of just suppressing

Because as we all know, suppressing the enemy plays no part in a gunfight. Just a waste of ammo really.
>>
>>34247004
Nearby parking garage could hide it. If anyone asks, say it's for a movie.
>>34247726
They suppressed for too long instead of retreating at the earliest time possible.
>>
>>34247703
>>34247701
I mean I'm all in favor of cops not being gunless cucks and that is better to have and not need that need and not have.
But 4 (four) M240s seem like enough dakka to level down the Medellin cartel.
>>
They could have done it without police involved, if they had only set up a distraction on the other side of town, and fucked with traffic, ala terrorist threat, and "bombs" set days ahead of time.
>>
>>34247777
underage drinkers and old people smoking weed are the scourge of texas law enforcement.

I AM THE LAW
>>
File: northhollywoodshootout.jpg (25KB, 458x469px) Image search: [Google]
northhollywoodshootout.jpg
25KB, 458x469px
>those arms

Was he a /fit/ poster?
>>
Left is MAX 80s comfy
>>
>>34247819
left as in right, fug
>>
>>34247813
Who needs chinese aks when you have guns like those?
>>
>>34247813
They met at Gold's gym.
>>
File: Rampage.jpg (156KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage.jpg
156KB, 1600x900px
>>34244649
>i'm talking about 2 guys with level V armor, side plates, a level 3A helmet, and even a ballistic mask if they needed
>carrying at least 2 rifles each man (and five 100 round mags for each rifle)
>and adequate training of course
Make it 1 guy and it sounds like that movie Rampage
>>
>>34247671
>It ain't me starts playing
>>
>>34244649
Absolutely not.

The police in my area (Baltimore) have fucking AT rifles, ICV's, and fucking full-fun 5.56 rifles with a few .50 BMG rifles to back it up.

It would take roughly an hour for these men to be literally blown to pieces by a group of overzealous cops in an IFV playing urban soldier.
>>
File: northhollywoodshootout.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
northhollywoodshootout.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>34247835
>NO HOMO!!
>>
>>34247914
They were both married with kids if I recall
>>
>>34247928
>DOUBLE NO HOMO!!

the whole thing sound sketchy and shady in the sketchy and shadiest gay gym rat way possible.
>>
>>34247835
Philips and matasareanu met at a goods gym and bonded over a mutual interest in weightlifting and firearms. They were both disenfranchised from society; Philips being a convicted felon and matasareanu being the owner of a failed business.
>>
Tack on both of there urban backgrounds and disdain for authority and you've got a real pressure cooker going for time bomb status.
>>
>>34244865

>highway patrol
>boat

?????
>>
>>34248007
Rivers are God's highways, son.
>>
File: Hank_Hill.jpg (28KB, 302x420px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Hill.jpg
28KB, 302x420px
>>34248030
>>
>>34247766
>>34247693
>It's for a movie, guys, I swear!

Not exactly a well thought out and masterminded plan if it wholly relies on people buying that.
>>
>>34245366
>>34247693
>killdozer in 2017
Police were considering sending an AH-64 or Javelin Missile after him in the two hour rampage of the Original Killdozer. This was in 2004
>flame throwers
>escape through the sewers
>self-destruct
>smoke screen
>tell people you have a giant bulldozer for a movie
>expect to get away with going on a rampage with it
...You have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: ImmaculateConcreteJanenschia.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ImmaculateConcreteJanenschia.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
what was these guys' plan, to shoot all the cops in town like they're playing payday or something?
>>
File: Payday 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Payday 3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>34250002
Their tactics were borderline suicidal. Their first two known robberies, they were in the banks for nearly 8 minutes each time, to have enough time to grab as much cash as they could, and stole 1.7 million. In North Hollywood they were in the bank for just over 8 minutes. I think they knew they were in for a fight if they kept it up, and probably knew they wouldn't survive or be able to escape, but hoped their arsenal and armor might help.

They didn't even manage to get away with the money in North Hollywood, the 300,000 they stole was mostly ruined by dye packs and abandoned in the parking lot
>>
>>34244865
>>34247671
The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!
>>
Being hyped up on percs and not being able to kill a single cop shows you their skill level.
>>
>>34250174
Thanks Principle Skinner.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.