[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, hypothetically speaking. say you're going taxi driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

/k/, hypothetically speaking.

say you're going taxi driver a big sized house, full of gangsters, which will at least have 10-15 gang members inside it, and they will all be armed with handguns and semi-auto SMGs.

>NFA laws don't apply to you anymore
>you have a budget of 10k dollars
>you can carry as many guns and mags as you can
>no explosives
what would you bring with you?
>>
>>34244486
Soft armor interceptor vest
MP5 converted to auto loaded with some +P JHPs
Some sort of compact pistol as a holdout
>>
>>34244552
is that in budget?
>>
>>34244486
IED
>>
>>34244552
Best plan
>>
>>34244636
>no explosives
read the OP
>>
>>34244655
Fine then, 700 lbs of unmixed tannerite and a single shot 223.
>>
>>34244486
Yeah, I'm gonna get my hands on the cheapest 308 machine gun I can and just hose the entire house down with 1500 rounds. Change into a paramedic suit, walk in calling out "Nobody shoot, we're not the police, we're here to help." Round up any survivors then finish them off with one of their own guns.
>>
File: 1431054893648.jpg (795KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431054893648.jpg
795KB, 1920x1080px
>>34244486
You see that scene in Taxi Driver, Travis got lucky. He expected to die. That's why at the end he puts a finger to his head and mocks suicide.

It never said what he did in the Marines either. He probably went to nam to die too. That's kinda why I went to Iraq.

Depressed enough to put yourself in deadly situations, not bitch enough to end your own life.
>>
>>34245041
desu when i watched taxi driver i expect the nam vet to grab a badass M16A1 then john wick them all, then leave alive

instead he just bought a couple of shitty revolvers and died in the first second
>>
Nail guns 2x4s and a blowtorch pocket 9950$
>>
>>34245061
Did you watch the fucking movie? He doesn't die. He's alive at the end.

Also he buys his guns illegally, so not sure what gun laws were like in NYC back then.
>>
>>34244975
>Full auto .308 machine gun
>$10,000
Good luck with that.
>>
>>34245107
>NFA Laws dont apply to you anymore
If one was so inclined they could make an Auto M53 for ~$2000
>>
On a dry evening, 3 gas cans 2 flares and a belt fed machine gun for 9900$. Light 3 sides on the house on fire and wait on the fourth with muh M240.

If no beltfed can be bought for 10k then drum mag on AK.
>>
>>34244579
Really? Too cheap to buy some Molotov cocktails?
>>34244682
Technically doesn't count as an explosive.
>>34244486
Ten drones with four molotov cocktails each. That should work wonderfully for the situation. If anyone tries to escape, Bear traps laced with poison should take care of them.If Molotov cocktails count as "explosives" then I'm just gonna replace them with flamethrowers.
>>
>>34244486
>throw tear gas into house
>set it on fire
>>
>>34244486
>AKS-74U
>molotov cocktails
>tracksuit and Ushanka
>stereo blarinthe Soviet National Anthem
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.