[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were in a little compund on patrol when we got attacked. There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
We were in a little compund on patrol when we got attacked. There were 6 of us, we had no losses in the start, i was advancing forward when an RPG rocket flied past by my side, closer than 2 meters. It burned into my memory and i still have nightmares about it, how can i deal with it?

Stories are welcome too
>>
>>34243258
You could see a therapist and lose access to funs, or you can kill yourself.
>>
>>34243274
Bullshit, I've have an extensive history of mental illness but have learned to successfully manage it through therapy and medication. My access to firearms has never come into question because I've sought treatment.
>>
>>34243258

Stop playing ArmA.
>>
>>34243258

You could stop lying, you Stolen Valor child rapist.
>>
>>34243319
It was in ArmA2 actually

>>34243320
No
>>
Just going to kind of assume that OP is lying and use this thread to ask some enlistment questions.
I went to both a Marine recruiter and an Air National Guard recruiter. The Marine guy seemed cool, plus marines have a sort of honorable charm to them. But the Air National Guard has a 20,000 enlistment bonus and seems like it would be a whole lost more chill day to day.
I'm not the most athletic person, just did track and cross country in highschool and run every day. Which would you guys suggest?
>>
>>34245697
whole lot more chill***
>>
>>34243316
Have you fully disclosed to your therapist(s)/psychiatrist(s) suicidal thoughts and still kept your firearms?
I seriously doubt that, not that you'd be able to prove it.
>>
>>34243258
This thread >>34245165 didn't work out so you made a second huh. Spamming violates the rules.
>>
>>34245697
You are physically overqualified if you run at all. Guard is pretty awesome, ask what job that bonus is though, I doubt it's just an air guard bonus
>>
>>34245697
Air force is the best

Air-conditioning gym
Best uniform and logo
Hottest chicks

USMC navy

Gay as hell
Ugly uniform ugly manly women
Just sit in a boat all day long
>>
>>34245726
Idgaf go cry to your mother
>>
>>34243258
What kind of faggot gets ptsd from a close call? Do you have difficulty driving too cuz an oncoming car was a little bit in your lane for a second? Do you make little noises when the airplane hits turbulence? God you're a bitch if this story is in any way true.
>>
>>34245750
Marines have better uniforms than air force. You shouldn't be fucking around with service women. And I never once stepped on a boat. Pull your head out of your lovers ass air force
>>
>>34245750
I think i'm going to Air National Guard. Not sure about hottest chicks or best uniforms, but the facilities definitely looked a little better kept. Plus that enlistment bonus is too sexy to my jew like hunger for money. If I'm being honest, I really just wanted some /k/ opinions on the matter.
>>
>>34243258
>Stories are welcome too

>start ccw a few weeks ago
>getting groceries at local big box store
>bearded nutter runs in yelling aloha snackbar
>and slashing with his machete
>some people scream & run
>some people get slashed
>my eyes pop wide open
>see another bearded nutter with dixie baseball cap come running up
>and shoot the machete nutter
>surprise another mooslime nutters appears from somewhere
>and shoots the neckbeard dixie cap nutter
>grabs the machete and starts running towards me
>i've already peed in my pants but still have some thinking ability
>pull out ccw shoot the aloha snackbar type several times
>scan around see no more nutters
>wait for police & try to explain it's really not my fault
>>
>>34245990
That was difficult to read...
>>
>>34246026

thanks for trying :)
>>
>>34245722
Not everybody suffering from a mental illness is suicidal, retard.

I have anxiety, social phobia, depression (caused by the anxiety) and PTSD. I've never been suicidal in my life, nor homicidal.
>>
>>34246077
Not saying you were, but there are people who are and that is why they don't seek treatment.

You made a statement about your experience with getting treated and keeping your guns, and that because you did everyone should.

It was misleading and your advice would potentially strip some anon's 2a rights away when they may just be having a tough time.
>>
File: 1481592280414.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481592280414.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>be me
>a nigger appears in the distance
>gets closer
>walks right be me
>keeps on walking

Thank god I had my glock with spare magazines on me.
>>
>>34243258
Michelle (((Trachtenberg))) is pretty cute for an insane Jew.
>>
>>34246239
>black comes up to me
>pulls a knife.
>He see me scowl.
>Stutters
>"how much you want for this"
>take it from him
>offer 40$ its the best I could do.
>Agrees.
>keep it for months but lost it.
Fuckin shits.
>>
>>34243316
No suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>34246239
>>34247343
>be me
>a nigger appears in the distance
>gets closer
>i put the nigger in chains
>lash him to a cross and spit in his face
>keep on walking
>shitpost on /k/
>>
>>34247398
Look I dont even carry around shit to make a croos so nice shit post.
>leaf
>>
>>34243258
Warrior Groups.
>>
File: 39c.jpg (82KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
39c.jpg
82KB, 640x659px
>>34246239
>>34247343
>>34247398
>working at Papa Johns.
>helping close up.
>black guy walks in.
>wearing hoodie
>hands in his pockets
>walkingup to counter.
>mfw
>takes hood off
>orders a pizza.
FUCK. I almost shot the guy with my carry gun.
>>
rode my bicycle by a guy that looked at me weird yesterday help me get past this /k/

i did a wheelie and blew my whistle
>>
>>34251856
>walking home from work
>fucking cat looking at me
>it followed me all the way home
>go to bed and see the same cat staring at me through the window
>cry in my sleep
>ptsd
>>
>>34245759
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
>>
>>34245750
>>34245750
Airforce HAD the best logo,army aircore actually but it was dope as fuck. I hate the "new" airforce logo. Pretty much everything about af culture was made in a focus group in the 2000s and its terrible. If we didnt try so hard to not be like the army it would be easier to have some pride
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.