[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it make sense to incorporate a ballistics shield in you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3133.jpg (97KB, 820x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3133.jpg
97KB, 820x450px
Would it make sense to incorporate a ballistics shield in you home defense strategy?
>>
>>34241024
If by ballistic shield you mean security glass on ground floor windows then yes
You should have bars on all ur windows, solid exterior doors with good locks, and simple panic room before you even consider fighting home invaders
Passive defence is the best defence against unmotivated attackers
>>
If someone's got a lot of motivation to come fuck up your shit than you don't need a new shield, you need a new lifestyle
>>
I don't think so, they're huge and require using the gun one-handed. I'm safer parking going prone at the bedroom doorway with just a sliver of barrel exposed. Don't clear if you don't have to, let them come to you.
>>
>>34241938
*safer parking it,
>>
>>34241938
then they can just catch ur house on fire and smoke you out or set fire to all your paths of escape and trap you to burn up
>>
>>34242067
WHO THE FUCK IS ROBBING YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>34242211
it could happen. i have an aunt who did that to someone actually. she got life in prison
>>
>>34241938
Ballistic shield and gladius...
>>
>>34242252
She set fire beneath all the windows? She must have really wanted to burn someone
>>
>>34241216
Not everyone lives in a nigger infested city where everyone around them is doing the same thing so they would fit in aesthetically.
>>
>>34242422
>break in
>shooby dooby around like a nigger
>hear clank clank clank of metal on metal
>see a Patrician advancing down the hall toward you at a steady pace
>gladius in hand thumping against his shield
>all the blood of your ancestors tell you, you either die or become a slave once again.
>>
>>34242713
Beautifully put anon
>>
If you use that shield in a self defense situation, you will end up getting a murder charge.

You can't possibly argue your life was in danger if you shot some nignog behind a bullet/blast resistant shield.
>>
>>34242792
Not true at all, there is nothing stopping said nignog from running up to you, ripping the shield away and then proceed to wreck your shit if you don't shoot him. The only thing the shield does is protect you from bullets if he shoots you or can help stop him from stabbing you. Both circumstances are enough to justify wasting him
>>
//POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS//
>>
>>34242792
>>34242816
just put the shield away.
>>
>>34241216
>fire kills anon and his family as the faulty wiring system in his panic room sets his house ablaze.
>>
>>34241248
Whelp, I hope you know you've just made an enemy for life.
>>
nova roma
>>
File: home-banner2.jpg (231KB, 2000x681px) Image search: [Google]
home-banner2.jpg
231KB, 2000x681px
>>34241938
>they're huge and require using the gun one-handed
They make ones with cut outs for you to rest your long gun on so you can use them two handed.
>>
I had an idea for a ballistic shield smaller than the ones pictured that has an attached flashlight for home defense, maybe even small enough to hold a gun with both hands with it strapped to your arm. Maybe even some bashy bits on the front
>>
>>34243088
Hitler said nothing wrong.
>>
>>34242792
>If you use that shield in a self defense situation, you will end up getting a murder charge.
>Using this armor for its intended purpose in a life-threatening defensive situation makes you a murderer
That's retarded
>>
>>34243897
Remember you'd have to convince a jury full of normies that a reasonable reaction to a home invasion by jamal was to grab your ballistic shield and glock to gun down a 14 yr old with a bb gun.
>>
>>34242067
My sweet summer child.
>>
>>34243981
thats why I paint a big PLEASE SURRENDER sign on the front of the shield
>>
File: 0_16c7d3_4ef2d1f9_orig.jpg (404KB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
0_16c7d3_4ef2d1f9_orig.jpg
404KB, 1200x770px
>>34241024
yes, it work for cop
then it will work for you
>>
>>34244212
Really? I painted a photo realistic midget holding a pistol on mine. Gets the BGs to shoot low
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.