[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should one walk to discourage potential attackers from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0910.jpg (39KB, 413x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
39KB, 413x479px
How should one walk to discourage potential attackers from trying anything?
>>
>>34240065
Head up, shoulders back and with confidence. Like a man basically.
>>
>>34240065
270 scan to the front every 10 or so seconds. Check rear every 20/30 seconds

And what the other guy said. Except also keep your shoulders lowered, people who hike their shoulders up look weird
>>
>>34240073
>>34240107
Both of these things but mainly the confidence part.
If you act like you belong there and know what you are doing than other people will believe that.
>>
>>34240065
Walk with friends, be courteous, and don't stare.

Preferably in that order. Nobody who lives in the street is itching to start something unless they're a punk, but punks tend to die out fast.
>>
With your dick out.
>>
>>34240073
This. When me and my wife were struggling to come up in our early 20's we lived in some questionable neighborhoods.

We went on a walk and there were like 5 Tyrone sized basketball players luring close to our apartment. My wife got scared, "maybe we should walk a different way..."

I grabbed her hand and walked past them casual as fuck with a slight "I wish a mother fucker would" look on my face. They looked but didn't say a word to us. I know if it was just my wife they would of hooted at her. My wife enjoys the fact she feels safe with me. In fact that's advice I'd give to younger guys, women enjoy feeling secure.
>>
>>34240065

Murder their entire tribe, kill them all to the last man. No child taller than a wagon wheel is to be allowed to live.

After this none will question your reign.
>>
Look poor to blend in. Not kidding, just put off the vibe of "I'm equally in a terrible station in life" and you don't get fucked with.
>>
Very slowly, with prolonged eye contact with all those around you, while waving a gun around and shouting incoherently.
>>
>>34240065
Neutral body language, relaxed but alert. Maintain constant situational awareness but don't get all twitchy like a tweaker. Give people a once over but don't make eye contact or stare. Instead focus on the middle ground and use your peripherals to watch their body language.
>>
>>34240293

this desu
>>
>>34240065
Chest out
Don't look down at the ground
Shoulders back
Arms sway a bit
Strides not too long or short
Observe your surroundings and the people around you
Make eye contact, smile and don't break it.
Boom, that's the alpha walk
>>
>>34240394
Unless you're in a shitty neighborhood. Don't stare at others then.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (206KB, 1548x1548px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
206KB, 1548x1548px
>>34240065
Dance everywhere you go. Not like dance all the time, but whenever you're in the act of moving from one place to another in the public. Who's going to fuck with a brother who's getting his boogie on all the time, any time?
>>
>>34240725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZuDlFjAs
>>
>>34240065
mutually assured destruction
>>
>>34240756
>Snoop Dogg
>No Limit
fucking heresy
>>
keep your chin unnaturally high, hold your crotch (pants sagging of course), and look over your shoulder constantly while rocking side to side and muttering things to yourself like "mane" and "fuck dis shit".
>>
File: 513WJ1UIm1L.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
513WJ1UIm1L.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>34240065
>how ahould one walk to discourage potential attackers
With a big-iron on your hip
>>
>>34240824
>snoop had enough nuts to get away from death row and suge
>went to no limit and finally took control of his career
>got paid
>just saying
>>
File: 1496665415393.jpg (191KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496665415393.jpg
191KB, 1400x569px
>>34240065
>>
>>34240308
>Don't make eye contact.
>Focus on the ground.

This right here will get you sucker-punched. This is literally the worst advice I've seen on 4chan.
>>
>>34240308
>Status: Mugged and raped
>Possessions: Missing
>Asshole: Terminated

You must be a real bad ass around campus, Adrian.
>>
Shaking, looking nervous and mumbling by himself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.