[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that now that the X95 is the new meme rifle, original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 20170612_190853.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_190853.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Reminder that now that the X95 is the new meme rifle, original Tavors will be looked fondly upon down the line as overall well rounded platforms.

Reminder that its only downside is a crappy trigger.

Reminder that having to learn a manual of arms that isnt an AR's is bot a downside.

Reminder that despite the shills, this is actually a fairly accurate rifle for its purpose.

Reminder that in 20 years youre going to regret not having one of these as a collector's piece.

Reminder that this rifle has actually been fielded and used in a modern conflict.

Reminder that no one cares about your Colt or S&W budget AR. Might as well drive a Civic.
>>
>>34237916
That 4+ MOA though
>>
>>34237936

Hello friend.
You seem to have been mislead eithet intentionally or accidentally about the accuracy of the SAR/TAR 21.

Proofs?

Its a 2MOA rifle at worst.
>>
>>34237916
I can think of worse tools for HD. A lot goddamn worse.
>>
How do you close the eyepiece lens cap?
>>
>>34237963
We have a bunch of them up here in Canada and there not regarded as accurate rifles. Out of the box 4MOA can be expected, which is shit for the amount of money you pay for one.
>>
>>34237916
Buying kike garbage when AUGs are better
>>
>>34238005

Im in Canada faggot.
Where the fuck did you hear it shoots 4 MOA.
>>
>please buy (((our))) gun
>>
>>34238019
https://youtu.be/mO0HP8xcGDw
Video is irrelevant but he covers some good points. Also I would bet my ass you own neither. As someone who's been using tavor for 3 years without a single issue with a good accuracy I can say that it's my favorite rifle. Only thing I did is installed aftermarket gear head fulcrum cover which eliminated the gases vented close to your face and an aftermarket trigger pack.
I sold my aug for tavor as tavor is just superior to it in every way except the ease of barrel change. Prove me wrong
>>
I have an original Tavor and it's okay. It's like going out for a meal and while it's not the best thing ever, it's better than anything you'd get from Denny's or McDonald's. The AUG is better, I love my AUG.
>>
>>34238816
Quot homines tot sententiae. As with everything else on /k/. But I really don't appreciate when people just bash tavor like it's the biggest shit out there. I didn't like aug but absolutely love tavor, you're the opposite. All good. Something tells me that is noguns who hate that which they'll never have
>>
>>34237916
Imagine doing this all research and development and then immediately being outdone by the lighter, slimmer, and with a better trigger of the fucking keltec RDB, and its 2/3 the price
>>
>>34238955
I'm going to let you in on a secret. Kel-Tec makes okay firearms. That's their niche. No sane person would go into combat with a Kel-Tec.
>>
>>34239000
is there a reason you need that tripcode on you fucking faggot?
>>
>>34239000
what a waste of trips. Have you ever used a fucking SAW, that shit is way finicky and prone to jamming and breaking then any keltec I've dealt with. Even armoury fucking M4 have tons of Issue and the uppers and lowers are shaky as fuck.

I'd go into combat with an RFB or RDB anyday. build quality is good enough for government work despite your memeing
>>
>>34238802
You're wrong, and you're gay.
>>
>>34238739
Fucking go shoot one you faggot. Or just google reviews
>>
>>34238802
An AUG can be AUGsome but Tavor only rhymes with "your mother is a whore"
>>
>>34239101
Because I'm better than you in every way, get triggered, snowflake.
>>
I came here specifically to read people who dropped $$$$ on a Tavor get butthurt over others saying it isn't God himself in bullpup form, and see Tripcode faggots act like they think they know something...

/k/ did not disappoint.
>>
>>34239145
>a machine gun that's seen ten to hundreds of thousands of rounds through the same receivers is more prone to failure than a new rifle

How fucking stupid can you be?
>>
>>34239271
Literally go to hell
>>
Nice faggot post faggot
>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A MEME
Go bash the ACR again kid, that'll show everyone how fucking cool you are
>>
>>34237963
>Proofs?
>Its a 2MOA rifle at worst
Proofs?
>>
File: lamo.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lamo.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>34237916
>only downside is crappy trigger
>8 lbs unloaded
>>
>>34239366
Literally go to reddit
>>
>>34237988
Well fuck
>>
I have a Tavor, i like it.

I dont think its the best rifle on earth, but there arent many that options for a "black rifle" in Canuckistan that wasn't restricted or prohibited.
>>
File: 13886.jpg (223KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
13886.jpg
223KB, 800x485px
>>34237916
>a man of wealth and taste plays
>>
>>34237916

>Reminder that in 20 years youre going to regret not having one of these as a collector's piece.

>Reminder that this rifle has actually been fielded and used in a modern conflict.

It's so awesome it's in use, but it will be a collectible because it's sales are going to tank.

Still a piece of shit to an M4 Carbine.

7/10 got me to reply
>>
>>34237916
I'm in the IDF and I hear that many people prefer m4s.
It's only benefit is that it's great for in door battle which is something that the IDF does a lot. Could be people butthurt over getting an m4 and not a tavor, though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.