[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a flashlight thats flush with the barrel of a glock 34/35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: GlockPerfectionG34_zpsc7ba3889.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
GlockPerfectionG34_zpsc7ba3889.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
I want a flashlight thats flush with the barrel of a glock 34/35 and doesnt cost as much as a surefire. All the streamlights Ive seen are too short but I could nearly get 3 for the price of a surefire and theyll be more than adequate for what I do.

I'm not familiar with lights, only two decent brands I know are streamlight and surefire, are there other brands that fit better?

>flashlight thread
>>
>>34235583
Gonna be pretty tricky with the slide and frame in the way.
>>
File: 1474479754183.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474479754183.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>I want [X feature that is extremely specific and negligible in terms of actual performance]
>wat do I get

Why does this matter so much to you? An X300 or TLR1HL is a durable and functional weaponlight, a Glock 34 is a functional handgun. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>34235589

I smiled.

This is the aesthetic I'm looking for. It'd be great if it reached beyond 100 yards
>>
>>34235583
Inforce are the only ones made "flush". Most others will look like what they are, a flashlight clamped onto a gun.

You don't necessarily want the light to be the same size as the gun, when you shoot carbon builds up on the lens. So much so that 10 rounds or so blots out your light completely. The further back or forward from the end of the barrel, the less carbon ends up on the lens.

Also putting grease/oil on the lens makes for easy wiping of carbon. If you ever needed to in a shit situation, use spit to wipe it off.
>>
>>34235629
Then buy an X300
>>
>>34235610

I like a look, only know two brands, and am interested in giving other brands a chance if they're the same quality. Even though I got a glock, I can still try to help less mainstream names out.
>>
File: 1474261631398.jpg (176KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1474261631398.jpg
176KB, 980x1040px
>>34235659
>Even though I got a glock, I can still try to help less mainstream names out.

??????????????????????????
>>
>>34235652

I didn't think of that. I guess that a streamlight will do then, I'm looking into inforce now.

Thank you, anon
>>
Put an extendo on the front of the Tlr-1. Done.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.