[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to range >sweep up all the brass >proceed to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1447176123996.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447176123996.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
>go to range
>sweep up all the brass
>proceed to go through a few boxes of steel cased ammo
>sell all the brass I picked up in order to pay for the ammo I used and more
>sweeping up all the brass for myself also keeps away all the obnoxious crusty boomers

Why aren't you a brass vulture yet /k/?
>>
File: YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg (105KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
YoungFagsBeTrippin.jpg
105KB, 600x442px
>>34235108
>sweeping

http://www.uniquetek.com/product/T1310
>>
>>34235108
>selling the brass
>calling yourself a brass vulture
kys poorfag
>>
>>34235148
>implying the crusty old fudds that make up the majority of brass vultures shoot anything other than .22

Those fuckers are clearly selling it to the scrapyard for $1-$1.50/pound so they have money to spend in between social security checks. I seriously doubt any of them shoot 6.5x55 or 7.62x54r or anything that has any kick to it or is capable of actually hurting something other than a chipmunk.
>>
>>34235136
That looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>34235186
Only works good at indoor ranges or a range with a concrete pad. If you run it on grass/gravel you gonna get a bunch of rocks. But on the right surface it's great.
>>
>>34235211
Yeah, but so is a friggin dustpan.
>>
>>34235108
A couple reasons
>I am not a complete shithead
>I only take what I can use and what is not obviously being kept by the shooter
If I see a shooter throwing some 8x57 away, I ask politely if he minds if I have it.
>While my range allows members to raid the brass bucket, excessive raiding (constantly emptying it) is against club rules
>The club sells brass and uses the proceeds to off set membership dues.

Due to an increase in brass hogs, the membership rates have gone up $10/year. That may not sound like much but that is a 1/3 increase (membership was $30/year).
>>
>>34235253
>can't afford membership fees for a gun range

so glad I'm not poor
>>
>>34235253
My range membership is $240. It's well kept and mainly inhabited by fudds who zero their rifles once a season, leagues, and upper middle class folk that aren't really into shooting all that much.

Meaning I usually get the entire range to myself.

>also less "undesirables"

>I mean niggers
>>
>>34235330
Oh. I am not poor. Just cheap.

Also I don't like paying 33% more (even if it is only $10) because somebody wanted to line their own pockets or hoard .223 brass.
>>
>>34235352
I would pay $240 for a range that would be empty consistently again. My range was like that originally but then it was discovered by every AR-15 panic buyer within an hour and half drive of the place.

Also since the range membership is an online application (that requires a credit card) it keeps out most of the undesirables.
>>
File: i7oyp.jpg (25KB, 420x343px) Image search: [Google]
i7oyp.jpg
25KB, 420x343px
>>34235108
The only thing I sweep, is legs.
>>
>>34235136
You know that's just a pecan picker-upper that you can buy for 10 bucks, right?
>>
>>34235375
k poorfag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.