[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /K, I have a particularly odd question for you guys concerning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170612-121336.jpg (138KB, 782x732px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-121336.jpg
138KB, 782x732px
Hey /K, I have a particularly odd question for you guys concerning the integrity of the United States Armed Forces. Seeing as a service member is the medium for warfare, I would imagine that many former military members are present on this board and can cull my curiosity. Why exactly do recruiters not get reprimanded for instructing recruits to lie in MEPS? I understand that it's your name on the paperwork, not theirs, but they are essentially fucking people that just want to serve their country honorably and having them risk a court martial, all so they can continue recruiting and earning a paycheck. Additionally, if they told a recruit to lie, and that recruit got chosen for a higher security clearance, you waive HIPAA with that right, so any wanna be SEALs or Delta Airborne Rangers, etc. are fucked, so long as their medical records contain that information that doesn't follow up with your MEPS information. My recruiter told me to lie, and I feel terrified by the consequences, so my final question is would any recruits that lie and apply for a higher security clearance "get away with it"? And if one of my friends already lied and wanted to fix it, how does he do it? Obviously his recruiter is going to be a dick to him and say "no it's too late they'll fine you if you cough it up now" just to maintain his numbers. Pls hlp
>>
If a lie gets found out the recruiters fucked way more than you, seen it happen. I'd go into more detail but you frog posted so I don't really desire too.
>>
>>34234709
Thanks anon, still appreciate the information, didn't know frogposting was ill advised.

>inb4 lurk moar
>>
>>34234737
Recruiter let a kid in falsifying a highschool diploma. Recruiter got busted down in rank and denied chance of reenlistment.

The kid just got a warning, an article 11 or whatever, wasn't even NJPd and was allowed to finish his enlistment.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.