[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened >pew pew pew >heh heh heh >welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 288x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 288x378px
What the fuck happened

>pew pew pew
>heh heh heh
>welcome today, but first I'd like to thank buds gun shop and this one will be going on egunner
>reloads
>if your not already a member Concorde joining the NRA and make sure to use our code it would really help us out
>thanks to federal for supplying us ammo
>Kentucky joke
>heh smoke pot
>heh how about the gong
>pew pew
>heh well it's not a glock heh
>well thanks for joining and remember to check out buds gun shop and join the NRA
>son comes on
>hey follow us on instagram, and Facebook
>also sign up for STI
>>
>>34231192
He found a formula that works and is sticking to it.
>>
>>34231192
change and aim for another demographic for more money or die on your feet.
>>
>watch opening salvo
>skip to 5 min. after the NRA spiel is finished
>watch 5 more minutes of shooting
>"it's a sweet shooter. Yup. It's this big next to a Glock 19 and the slide comes off like this."
>close video out of tedium

Unless it's a historical piece that he knows a lot about or a comparison video he barely says anything about the pistols anymore. That's probably more the fault of the manufacturers pumping out clones and him getting 100k requests to review the next "Glock killer" that he could give two shits about.
>>
>>34231192
the STI part made me laugh for some reason
>>
>>34231192

At least he is still around
>>
Well, what more do you need to know about a gun? He shows how it generally handles, he tells you his thoughts about it, he shows how it field strips and so on.
>>
>>34231192
>>if your not already a member Concorde joining the NRA and make sure to use our code it would really help us out
That is a very personalized message. I want to meet this Concorde now.
>>
>>34233407
And most important he just celebrates the most important thing we are all here for; the fun of shooting.
>>
Hes old
>>
>>34233450
>the most important thing we are all here for; the fun of shooting.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>34233407
I don't need to sit though him shilling 6 million adds to see him shot for 2 minutes
>>
It's a fucking hick shooting guns in his back yard, what the fuck do you want exactly?
>>
File: 1440944901507.jpg (38KB, 460x447px) Image search: [Google]
1440944901507.jpg
38KB, 460x447px
>I don't like thing
>instead of stopping to watch it I'll make a shit thread on /k/ where I'll bitch and whine, that'll show them

Good job Timmy
>>
>>34231192
YouTube may have demonetized his channel so he might be have to advertise more now to get the money to pay for shit.
>>
>>34231192
If you're super rustled by hick's shilling go hit up his son who works behind the camera. John Hickok will talk to anyone about anything.
>>
>>34231192
And it's SDI ffs not sti.
>>
I stopped watching when he announced he was now NRA-sponsored, and then proceeded to delete comments on the video with any criticisms towards the NRA.

He also said the only gun people who aren't paying NRA supporters are just hipster contrarians.
>>
>>34233460
A magical place?
>>
>>34235991
>pay for shit
He gets everything for free from buds and federal
>>
>>34236531
>He gets everything for free from buds and federal
Yeah because he's advertising for them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.