[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the option of deploying to the Congo as a UN peacekeeper.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I have the option of deploying to the Congo as a UN peacekeeper.
Should i go, and what's the sitch down there?
What should i look out for?

Pic related, i'm from guatemala
>>
>>34230873
Should probably just kill you self
>>
>>34230873
Do it. Far as I know it's not terrible down there
>>
It's pretty shit, but there's probably cheap drugs and cheap hookers.
>>
>>34230873
Do it. You'll never know when the next time you'll be able to deploy will be. Plus, you'll have some fun stories to tell your grandkids

t. burger who pussied out of his first deployment and hated himself for doing it
>>
File: Nepalese_UN_soldier.jpg (2MB, 1953x2922px) Image search: [Google]
Nepalese_UN_soldier.jpg
2MB, 1953x2922px
>>34230873

Do it so you can give us the straight dope on what's going on in that part of the world.

I've heard UN Peacekeeping improved significantly since the clusterfuck of the 90s, they dropped a lot of that faggoty ROE crap that kept resulting in genocidal massacres and let soldiers do what they're trained to do.

Should be an interesting experience.
>>
>>34230917

>fucking an african hooker

fast track to get AIDS. I wouldnt even fuck an American black hooker.
>>
>>34230873
>>34231231
>wanting to be a footsoldier for the globailst elite
>>
>>34231318
better than being a NEET I suppose.
>>
>>34230873
>Serving in the globalist racketeering gang.

How about you settle down with a wife somewhere in the flyover states and actually do something productive for our society, like make babies and farm.
>>
>>34231915
>settle in the flyover states and have babies
>i'm frim guatemala
Am i to understand you are inviting a literal chicano to come steal your women and your land?
Don't mind if i do, i hate this shithole
>>
>>34231932
Fuck no.
Don't listen to what that cuck says, we hate beaners.
>>
>>34231942
whos we? they pull more weight around then your whiskey tango ass you chump.
>>
>>34231932
Guatemalans are bro tier, unlike those faggoty Salvadorans
>>
>>34231942
I'm fine with them if they're legal because they still work like they're illegal.

>tfw you know there's going to be a hiring today and you see a bumper sticker for a union in the parking lot
>walk in
>see a handful of tubby white guys
>skinny little blond-haired skeleton
>random asian
>four dark-skinned fellows
>everyone has calluses on their hands
>except the fat whites
>"hello, Lopez is it? Come in"
>Lopez makes it lmao

Of course the butter-fed good 'ol boys didn't make it past the interview anyway for other reasons, but I know one of them was a proud commie so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>34232159
>he inspects peoples' hands during interview
Weirdo.
>>
>>34231991
Had one case my house for a break in, he chose the neighbor's shed down the road and made off with $7000 in tools and was never seen again. Build the wall.
>b-but a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch!
I've seen enough bad apples to think that the orchard they came from needs to be burned down.
>>
>>34232458
>he doesn't pay attention to his surroundings
How's your Mosin-Nagant and single box of Wolf ammo?
>>
>>34230873
You're from Guatemala, the situation in the Congo is basically the same, but with people a shade darker.
>>
>>34233019
kek'd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.