[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.armslist.com/posts/6934 001/oklahoma-rifles-for-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170611-093857.jpg (74KB, 1063x328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-093857.jpg
74KB, 1063x328px
https://www.armslist.com/posts/6934001/oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--russian-sks
Lads...
>>
>>34224593
.... Dude leave the poor old woman alone. Shes going to be getting emails insulting her and calling it a scam for years while this tries to sell.
I dont know what personal army shit you were expecting but fuck off. 1200 for an sks from an elderly woman who doesn't know what she's doing. Nice one OP.
>>
>>34224604
I feel terrible! I legitimately was not expecting that.
>>
>something on armslist is overpriced
call the fucking news
>>
Well atleast she isn't selling her husbands guns for too cheap.
>>
>>34224604
Dude bullshit. "She" is listing things as "she" was told to, yet "she" is will into trade for hunting rifles and handguns? Yeah, I'll fucking bet. This person knows exactly what the fuck they're doing, and just came up with this dead husband bullshit as an excuse to be a fucking idiot. A real woman in this situation would have sold it to a pawn shop or a friend of the dead husband.
>>
>>34224604
>>34224610

>feeling emotions
fucking summerfags
>>
>>34224647
It's probably her son just trying to get something out of it like a piece of shit.
>>34224665
Whatever faggot enjoy your mental break down and fits of crying yourself to sleep.
>>
>>34224647
This
>>
>>34224687
>>34224647
Are you kidding me? Not every state has pawnshops with FFLs.

Here is what I think.
>husband dies
>wife/kids go to gunstore/pawnshop to sell guns
>they offer 150
>kids are enraged as 'dats an awthentik rushin es kay'
>"fuck you we will sell them ourselves!"
>kids, not wanting to spend more then 2 minutes of their own free time, tell her she has to set up the sales pages
>they just give her guess prices and tell her to make sure to mention trades because cousin randy wants a new pistol for his birthday
>>
>>34224593
This has to be a joke
>>
>>34224593
'listings by this user' link shows the user selling several other sks rifles. Maybe there's a reason they asked $1200 on this one and $400 on the others.
>>
>>34225452
yeah its because they think that it being Russian made makes it worth over twice the value. In all reality it should be worth $600 at best maybe a little more if its a Post 1953 Tula which would have a chrome lined bore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.