[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to buy a gun to help defend against possible tyranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: download (2).png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4KB, 225x225px
>want to buy a gun to help defend against possible tyranny
>scared I'll shoot myself in the head if I do
>>
>>34221825
Just make sure not to point it at your head and pull the trigger. It's not really that difficult.
>>
File: 14396381_1.jpg (29KB, 1200x406px) Image search: [Google]
14396381_1.jpg
29KB, 1200x406px
>>34221825
Problem solved, thanks to Marlin 55.
>>
>>34221825
>buy gun
>don't buy ammo
problem solved
>>
>>34221825
Maybe you should become the tyranny and then shoot yourself in the head. Problem solved!
>>
File: i see what you did there.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i see what you did there.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>34221878
>>
>defend against tyranny
I swear to god I have had enough of paranoid faggots claiming that there will be some sort of tyranny. We're safe now, there's a republican in office, STOP FUCKING WORRYING YOU AUTISTIC PREPPER FAGGOTS.
>inb4 'muh shall not be infringed'
>inb4 faggy moderates claiming we don't need to keep guns out of the hands of fags and jews who'll challenge the authority of the people who we elected
>>
File: delet.png (268KB, 578x490px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
268KB, 578x490px
>>34221825
DELET THIS
>>
how the fuck do you resist jumping off a cliff or bridge when you are next to one? How do you resist going all you can eat on your medicine cabinet?
>>
>>34221825
>want to buy gun to protect myself against a tranny
>Instead I use a condom so i don't get HIV.
>>
Put a sign in your gun cabinet that says "Don't do it, OP!"
>>
If you shoot yourself in the head, someone's gonna have to clean up the blood and brains and skull fragments, OP.

Think about that poor guy
>>
>>34222716
That guy probably does it all the time
>>
One of my friends wanted to go to the range. Also wanted a gun because he was afraid of what would happen because of Trump. He's in California so nothing would happen for that matter. His therapist later told him he shouldn't be around guns because he's supposedly depressed so no range trip for him.
>>
>>34222716
>telling someone who wants to commit suicide to be thoughtful of others, let alone their family and loved ones.

Of course there are a few who just wonder into nature, the ocean, or just cleanly kill themselves, but majority really could care less.
>>
>>34222099
Both are painful, but I've still had thoughts about them.
>>
File: 1457114401512.png (57KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457114401512.png
57KB, 625x626px
>>34222041
>Don't worry guys, this authoritarian government is fine because the head honcho is OUR Authoritarian!
Left or right, it doesn't matter so long as shit like the NSA and CIA is still allowed to get away with all the bullshit they can, the Bill of Rights keeps getting trimmed, and divisions along party lines continue to grow. It's important to be prepared for when one party, no matter which authoritarian it is, takes things a step too far. And once that first skirmish happens, many more will follow.
>>
>>34222869
And so is a gunshot wound to the head, if it does not kill you outright.
>>
>>34222873
Fuck off antifa. /k/ is a right wing AMERICAN board.
>>
File: 1450384962660.jpg (60KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450384962660.jpg
60KB, 509x720px
>>34222885
>>
File: 1489605700691.jpg (24KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489605700691.jpg
24KB, 620x415px
>>34221825
Here's the way I look at it OP. If you were going to kill yourself you probably would have at least attempted by now and not be able to get a gun. Since you haven't you probably have atleast enough willpower to not kill yourself with a gun.

What I would do is just get a little .22 rifle for now and shoot around with that thing for a bit. That way you get a hobby that will take your mind of things for a bit, hell maybe even help you meditate in your own autistic way, and work your way through that shit you're dealing with.

Then, after you think you've started the path towards healing, start getting bigger and better shit. Maybe get into milsurp or something, who knows. But enjoy the new found hobby you've got.

Of course, if that's not going to happen and you give in (though I doubt you will at this point), you should use something besides the shitty .22 you bought since A) it has a bigger chance of fucking up the suicide rather than getting the job done and B) You'd fuck us over with liberals using your death as a way to prove how "guns r evil >:[". So if you go through with it, use a rope or the good old fashioned toaster-bath.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.