[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >live in washington >innawoods today at local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9

File: 1.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>be me
>live in washington
>innawoods today at local shooting pits
>preparing to shoot nuggets with some buds
>haven't fired a single round nor removed from gun cases, only set up targets
>suddenly a wild sheriff appears
>instantly starts screaming his head off
>this is a restricted area you cant shoot here blah blah blah
>we apologize, explain ourselves (no signs up, shells everywhere)
>"yeah everyone shot down the signs some time ago"
>we ask if he's putting up more, as that was the only reason we could justify him being 30 miles out of town
>only angered him even more
>starts screaming that he's gonna write up a fine and confiscate my rifles
>I'm sorry sir that we're unaware this isn't a shooting area but I dont think you can just take my firearms
>"You want to fucking bet kid? Pack it up and get out, I'll be waiting for you to leave at the bottom of the road". Speeds off.

My question is: Could he legally seize my rifles, given the circumstances? Or was this all talk? Regardless we gtfo as two of the rifles weren't registered to me and I felt a little sketched out, but the matter still has bugged me since.
Keep in mind the rifles were still in cases and the sheriff even acknowledged the lack of no shooting signs
>>
He'd have been more polite if you had your guns loaded and in hand.
>>
I think if he could he would have.
>>
>>34221533
this
>>
>police officer giving you shit
>nobody else around
>rural area
>gun right there
>didn't shoot him

why must you be such a homosexual
>>
>didnt shoot the sheriff

Fucking blew a good song
>>
>>34221518
What an asshole cop.
I hate faggots like that. I got pulled over the day I picked up my first rifle.

>be me
>just turned 18, babyfaced as fuck
>picked up my first gun at the sporting goods place after my 10 day wait (fuck ca)
>get pulled over by CHP for a dead tail light
>He's an asshole from the start, says I was speeding too but I definitely wasn't
>asks me if I have any illegal substances in the car and if he can search it
>say no I don't consent and he gets more belligerent
>sees my gun box in the back
>"sir what is that large box in the back?"
>"well officer it's a rifle, I just bought it and was taking it home"
>immediately accuses me of improperly transporting a firearm and says he's going to confiscate it
>I tell him it's got a cable lock on and I don't have any ammunition, I'm not breaking the law
>he still says you're just not allowed to have it open in the back
>the gun is in a plain cardboard box
>officer shot stain argues with me that he needs to confiscate the gun and I can't petition to get it back at the station
>tell him he will be illegally seizing my property
>eventually get tired of his bullshit and tell him my dad is a cop for LAPD
>he immediately drops it. I dot even get the ticket

Every single time I've ever got shit from cops as a kid I just told them my dad was a cop and they drop it. Fucking idiots
>>
>>34221518
>Washington
>>
>>34221802
This OP
If he was as much of a dick as he seemed it would have been for the best desu
>>
>>34221518
You're probably over exaggerating the situation but your county should have a zoning map that shows where you can shoot. That along with the state shooting rules should keep you out of trouble. Make sure you have a discover pass.
>>
Would be nice if we could somehow not have positions of power attract the worst in power hungry individuals. Police work seems to be a hotbed of the high school bullies who realized they could legally be assholes for profit.
>>
Just go to state or national forest, op.
>>
>>34221518
Not as far as I can tell, I don't live in WA but unless theres signs saying you can't do it or No Trespassing signs around I don't think anything is illegal as long as its legal to shoot on public land.
>>
>>34221518
>Regardless we gtfo as two of the rifles weren't registered to me
You don't have to have your weapons registered in Washington OP. We're not that cucked yet.
>>
>Washington
Anyone got a decent shooting spot they'd be willing to share? The fucking Duvall pit is the closest place that isn't one of the retarded shooting clubs that dont allow magazines.
>>
>>34221518
Was he a younger cop or what? Usually only younger cops act like that because they still think a badge and a gun makes them hot shit. The ones who don't grow out of this phase usually get killed by old guys who don't give a fuck about the law and know how to properly dispose of a body.
>>
>>34221518
Get a dash cam for your car
Learn to live stream on your phone and look up the zoning laws and your states carry laws
>>
>>34221816
is ur dad really a cop
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 250x240px
>>34222382
>dont allow magazines
>>
>>34221518

Was this by any chance in Capitol forest? Douche cop harassed my friend for the same shit today.
>>
>tfw my uncle is a homicide detective
>tfw when I was 12 he taught me how to shoot
>Something similar happened to him last week and the only way to get out of it was to pull rank I.E. "I AM A DETECTIVE ASSHAT"

Some Cops are fucking powerhungry pricks. Props to all the cops who don't go nuts with power.
>>
>>34221518
Must be different on the west coast. Aren't sheriffs generally based?
>>
>>34221518
And this is why you load an AR, keep it slung, and keep a hand on it while you are at an uncontrolled range. Fear keeps power tripping cunts in line.
>>
>>34221518
"you wanna fucking bet kid"

hahaha yeah I'll take that fuckin bet.
>>
>>34222382
The Issaquah range is pretty nice.
>>
For anyone wondering, it was up Sultan Basin near Spada Lake

UPDATE: A couple of friends ran into the same dude about a week ago and he told them the same deal, made them lay out their weapons and questioned them individually about what they're doing, threatened to fine and arrest them as well.
>>
>>34221982
I thought there was some law passed a couple years ago where being caught with a firearm not in your name is illegal?
>>
>>34222562
No, but then again Im not that guy you asked.
>>
>>34222562
No, but he does work for Nintendo
>>
>>34221518
So who actually owns the land?
>>
>>34222562
Yeah he is. I said it the first time I got stopped in high school. It worked so I figured I'd try it again.
It has literally never stopped working so long as I answer follow up questions

>"what's his rank"
>"what division is he in"
>"what's his name"

If I say those unflinchingly they leave me be.
>>
Sheriff or his buddies might have something going on out there. How secluded is it? Is it public land?
>>
>>34222612
This
Cops only back off if other cops are around
>>
>>34221518
Next time, ask him if his radio works all the way out here and make sure the rifles are loaded and in your hands. This really puts things into perspective for these guys.
>>
>>34223378
I've never had this problem there and I've spoken to a few sheriffs.

>>34224401
>ask him if his radio works all the way out here
you're retarded
>>
>>34222612

With power comes responsibility, but power corrupts.
>>
>>34221518
Cops are allowed to lie.
They can't make you an offer that they can't keep (immunity from prosecution, things like that) but they can threaten you with things that aren't laws. They can't actually *arrest* you for those things, but they can bullshit you into cooperating.
If you succeeded in pissing off a cop, you can safely bet that he would have done everything he legally could to fuck with you. If he didn't take your rifles even after you pissed him off, it's probably only because he's not allowed to.
>>
It must suck to live in such a shit state.

Last run in with Leo
>be up all night hunting coyotes that had been harassing a friend's cattle
>no luck, one buddy has the stealth of mack truck, all the yotes avoid us
>sun comes up
>decide to reduce the prairie dogs on the property
>some hippy drives by (shooting from the top of a hill into a draw, visible from the road) and starts yelling at us
>yelling at 4 guys with scoped rifles that are currently blowing up prairie dogs at 200+ yards lol ok
>politely inform him this private land and he can get lost
>yells about calling the cops
>you do that
>15 minutes later see three sheriff vehicles coming down the road
>head down to the gate, clear weapons, set against truck in full view and step away
>three deputies get out, walk up to the gate, and ask permission to enter the property (closed gate, no trespassing signs)
>denied
>slightly flustered deputy asks if we would produce id's
>ok
>hand id's over gate, chat with deputies about what we're doing
>be informed it's like 5 am
>lol we forgot it was summer, haven't shot at first light since elk season, etc
>get id's back
>ask if we would mind holding off until a little later in the day
>sure, we can do that
>deputies thank us, leave
>never once tried to enter the property, no threats, no request to see the weapons
>farm country is awesome
>slightly flust
>>
>>34221829
Or a nw forest pass
+1 to op exaggerating, if anything op sperged out on the guy. What county did this happen in?
>>
>>34222445
You have that backwards, old guys were trained to be warriors fighting against the populace, new guys are trained as guardians with community policing as their number one focus.
>>
>>34223552
Can confirm, he had me banned from pokemon
>>
>>34221829
>zoning map
How can I tell what's OK to shoot on or not? Is it explicitly marked on the map?
>>34221518
What county?
>>
File: yfw.jpg (55KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
55KB, 500x379px
>>34222445
>The ones who don't grow out of this phase usually get killed by old guys who don't give a fuck about the law and know how to properly dispose of a body.
>>
>>34224845
https://snohomishcountywa.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/265

Hopefully your county has something like this. If not just follow the RCWs regarding recreational shooting and lookout for posted no shooting signs. OP is a faggot because I've spoke to sheriffs where he shoots and he was probably an ass about it.

You have to go a certain distance out on sultan basin due to county ordinances that were passed.
>>
>>34223378
Ran into a sheriff out there, grew up in the region, was back visiting.

So, out of state ID, no reg on guns, buddy had a vet issued 'fun pass' for backwoods. Location was about a mile after the Olny creek bridge.

Conversation was very fucking short.
'Hey, what are you folks doing?'
>>Out shooting, whatchu want?
'Got any ID and a permit?'
>>Yup. *bro shows*
'Um, and you sir?'
>>Point out where the problem is, and what you need to see my shit for when you only need to show one pass per group?'
'Derp, and othersuch.'

Seriously, no sperging out on our part, and stopped by the Sultan Sno Co Sherriffs dep on the way out to have a word with the desk regarding stupid bullshit from their field folk. Take a badge number, don't be a fuckwit and be reasonably courteous and there's no fucking problem.
>>
>>34223378
Look up sultan no shooting area map. There is about a 100ft line off either side of the sultan basin rd where it is not okay to shoot. Surprise, because of all the asshats that trashed the area.
>>
>>34224942
>https://snohomishcountywa.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/265
Thanks, I found the Chelan county version. Holy fuck I didn't realize how much uninhabited land we had around here. A mile behind my house is empty forest for me to go play in. The only thing I'm worried about are cabins/summer homes that are hidden. Can I ask one more favor and get a link to the relevant RCWs? Or at least a hint of where to look? Are they in land management or under gun laws?

>OP is a faggot because I've spoke to sheriffs where he shoots and he was probably an ass about it.
Of course he is. Cops are always chill as long as you don't act like an entitled asshole, especially when guns are around.
>>
>>34221518
>Could he legally seize my rifles, given the circumstances?

yes you stupid fuck

you might "win" later in court but on the scene the poleece are the law
>>
>>34221518

poke around here

waguns.org
>>
>>34225010
I believe this is it. https://snohomishcountywa.gov/2450/Recreational-Shooting
>>
>>34225023
WAC 332-52-145

Best thing to do imo is look on google earth where you will be shooting and look for cabins then try to avoid them when out.
>>
>>34225051
Thank you, it's much appreciated.
>>
>>34225063
np m8. happy shooting
>>
>>34222991
This. I keep my pistol holstered and my ar slung across my chest when someone talks to me at the gravel pit I visit.

Never had any problems. It probably helps that I look pretty nutty while inna desert.
>>
>>34225026
lol nonsense. That cop had no charge. OP was shooting in an area where any reasonable person would think shooting was allowed (spent casings and no signs). Could he have taken the guns? Sure. But if it were me my next call would be to my lawyer who also loves shooting.
>>
>>34225122
>lol nonsense
>Could he have taken the guns? Sure
wdhmbt
>>
>>34225142
If I come to your house at night and sneak in and brain you while you sleep, I could take your guns.

But it wouldn't be legal.
>>
>>34225122
>That cop had no charge

disturbing the peace

get a clue
>>
>>34225122
>any reasonable person

no because other "reasonable" people complained to poleece about shooters in that area

also - public safety
>>
>>34225408
you contradicted yourself
>>
>>34221518
Those signs actual hold no legal weight, Sheriff must have been buddies with some faggot that lives out there and thinks he can stop people from shooting their guns.
>>
>>34224483
Wow you're like the retarded Shakespeare
>>
>>34225051

This right here.

I thought I was deep enough in the woods when my friend and I started pew pewing, found out there was a group of cabins like 100 feet from us, but a small hill and trees blocked our sight. Cops came cause some Seattle type faggots reported "Machine gun fire" when all reality is was just bump firing we were doing.

Cop was pretty chilled, told us we need to pack up and move further in.
>>
>>34221518
and people wonder why cops get shot
>>
>>34227788

triple dubs. Nice.
>>
Anybody know of good shooting spots in southeastern Louisiana or southwest Mississippi. The only open land is big ass Wildlife Management Area's where until recently you couldn't even carry a gun unless you were hunting during very specific times. The state finally cracked down on the fish and game and said they can't just make up laws like that So now we can carry but can't shoot, they only have one range and it's 100yd outdoor with Range officers and specific opening times. I'd be happy if it was open all the time with guys there only during the weekend or something.
>>
>>34228004

you should make a Mississippi thread. This one is mostly full of WA peeps.
>>
>>34228004
Krotz Springs has the Sherburne Wildlife Managment area with a 100 yard range, pistol range, and a shotgun area with clay thrower. All free. No shit like range officers either.

FYI, all these people talking about BLM land are west of the Mississippi. Land in the east is pretty much all privately owned so you can't just walk into the woods and start shooting unless it's your land. Which is actually pretty cheap in SE Louisiana and Mississippi. So go buy your own camping land.
>>
>>34225458
contempt of cop
>>
>>34227788
>"Machine gun fire"

Had cops come for that reason as well.
We were shooting about 50 yards from a golf course on my buddy's property, it's a dug in area surrounded by tires and pallets.
The guys at the golf course had called in and said we were shooting hundreds of rounds every minute, but in reality we had a couple shotguns and a .308 Mauser
>>
File: 1492062559358.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
1492062559358.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
>>34228270
What's with people hearing any gun fired and they intermediately claim it's a machine gun?
Do they think it will add some urgency?
>>
>>34228379
Most people literally know nothing about guns and think more than ONE shot in a five minute period is "machine gun fire". Cops have to respond to calls as if everything the caller said was true, even though it usually isn't.

Watch any open carry confrontation video and you'll see that every time someone OC'ing gets the cops called on him, the anonymous callers report brandishing, death threats, following children, shooting at things, etc. All things that obviously didn't happen, but the cops are forced to respond as if some loon with a rifle is taking pot shots at cars on the freeway.
>>
>>34228379
yaaa gomen gomen
EVERY TIME
>>
>>34224483
And absolute power corrupts absolutely.
At least that's what my hippy teacher taught me.
>>
>>34228957
>yaaa gomen gomen
What?
>>
>>34229260
it's an /a/ thing
the grasshopper is saying 'yaa gomen gomen'
>>
>>34223596
>Yeah he is. I said it the first time I got stopped in high school. It worked so I figured I'd try it again.
>His cop father didn't give him the talk
Your father is bad at family.
>>
>>34229346
>the talk

The one about making a suicide vest out of tannerite and running at the police with a knife?
>>
File: wa.jpg (8KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
8KB, 286x176px
>>34223400
Yes but there is no registry so there is literally no way to enforce that besides getting a warrant from a judge to confiscate and/or check where it was purchased and pull up the store records. This law is a precursor for setting up registry. Unfortunately, I hope we don't get there, pro gun community is pretty strong here and we always fight the antichrists here.
>>
>>34228270

Golf course people are shit, most the time they're drunk assholes. The only thing I miss about working at a golf course, was finding shit ton of none opened cans of beer and liquor. People would get drunk, think stashing shit in the bushes was a good idea, thought it'd still be there next time they go golfing.

One time I was cutting up a tree that fallen from a bad wind storm. So there I am, using a chainsaw, minding my own business, until I got shoved from behind from some one who claims that I "Fucked up their short game from all the noise I made"

If I didn't have my arms stretched out when I went forward, I would of landed right on the moving chain. I got up and the guy was screaming at me, totally stinking of booze, I started screaming back that he could have killed me from doing that shit, that I'm calling the police. Fucker started to raise his golf club to take a swing at me, that's when I hit him in the face. Got fired for that, I didn't care.
>>
>>34223400
Kinda hard to do with every gun sold before 2015 when the law passed...
>>
>>34229531
Why the fuck would you get fired for self defense?
>>
As always, public shooting areas aren't ruined by some anti-gun conspiracy but rather by the inability of assholes to clean up their shit.
>>
>>34229563

Cause how I handled it. Boss man told me that I should of gotten away and called the police, not to "Take things into my own hands"

If it was my main source of income, not just a lil side gig, I would of taken it to some one higher up and fought it. I could tell he didn't have my back, so fuck the fucker.
>>
>>34229630

That is so true. Why every time I go shooting, I always bring a few extra trash bags and a rake. Might not be able to get the big stuff like cars, fridges, etc, at least I got some stuff.
>>
>>34229531
>have a chainsaw
>bother punching people

pussy
>>
>>34221811
Who would have shot the deputy?
>>
>>34229688

I really hope your faggot ass doesn't own any guns, or breeds.
>>
>>34228957
I get it
>>
>>34221518
am I being detained
am I free to go
I won't answer any questions without an attorney present
does my barrel look dirty
have any Hoppes in the trunk
am I being detained
photography isn't a crime
say hi to your daughter for me
do you poo in the loo
have any swag you can give me
am I free to go
lol .45 stoppin' power
here, let me fix that holster for you
>>
>>34221802
If this happened enough to them from normal white people who don't take shit from ZOG's pets then they would have to go after the actual problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Went innawoods over by high rock yesterday. Twas nice!
>>
>>34230142
I want you to think about this

>drunk assholes
>responsible member of the golf course

Who do you think the golf course or the police will believe when the drunk guy said that you chased him with a chainsaw?

Keep in mind, there's no physical evidence.
>>
Who's land were you on?

If state you fucked
If blm tell him to shove off or provide proof this area is off limits to shooting (littered areas constantly close to be cleaned and never reopen because asshat litterers)

If private you should get permission you faggot trespassers
>>
>>34221816

Eh, in my state if you have a gun in the vehicle it has to be in the trunk unless you have a CCP

And if my state has it Cali probably has it too
>>
>>34230390

I want you to think about this. The person did not continue to attack me, was not attacking any one else. I would of been in the wrong if I did that, would of be considered excessive force. This is a conversation I've had with lawyers and Leo buddies of mine. So dont try putting in your two cents in, when you dont know shit.

So you're still a faggot who I hope doesn't breed or owns guns. So fuck off nigger.
>>
>>34230508

And to add to this, multiple ppl were present, so the golf course and police would of had enough reports to go off of, not just mine and his.
>>
>>34221518
>only reason we could justify him being 30 miles out of town

You disturbed him fucking a hooker in his cruiser.
>>
>>34221982
OP is full of shit, don't worry about it
>>
>>34222585
Was it a cop or DNR guy?

I shoot there all the time and I've never seen a cop, but I have had DNR guys roll up and start bitching at me for random shit.

I was hiking there last year with my dog and OCing my 226, a DNR guy came up and lost his shit about how I was breaking the law by brandishing my weapon.
>>
>>34222690
no
i grew up in maine and i've lived in washington for 10 years and i've met like 2 cops that weren't assholes
>>
File: 1441828314596.jpg (14KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441828314596.jpg
14KB, 250x300px
>>34221518
>>34221816
>boilingblood.jpg
>>
>>34222991
this seems like a great way to get shot by a cop b-b-because he was reaching for a gun!
>>
>>34221518
Went shooting at near Triangle Pit in Oly, WA. Shoot for a while some spergs shooting binary targets near us (illegal on state land here) hippies giving us looks on the way into pit. hippies must have called cops, spergs leave, some army dudes and their women show up everyone shooting having fun running drills on steel plates. out of nowhere County PD shows up walks the 50 yards down to pit from closed gate asks what were up to blah blahh. We say shooting and he asks if we are legal in this area because he is not familiar with area. We say public land open to recreational shooting all legal eagle. he says ok cool. We invite him to shoot he says he wished he could but is glad we are all out enjoying our second amendment rights,have nice day.
moral of story cool WA cop has biggest balls ever walking up to 15 guys with ar15s slung and loaded 15 miles down a dirt road alone
>>
>>34232299
>moral of story cool WA cop has biggest balls ever walking up to 15 guys with ar15s slung and loaded 15 miles down a dirt road alone
No...MO sheriff deputies walking up on 80ish anons at all with loaded weapons shooting on the firing line took much bigger balls.
>>
>>34230390
>no physical evidence
There is a chainsaw
>>
File: 1491808818203.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1491808818203.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>34229357
>>
How do you guys get pulled over so god damn much with guns in your cars and shit?

Like, I've been pulled over once for a real infraction. Otherwise I've never had a problem.\

I even had a Trooper follow me home the other night, made complete stops and signaled and he gave up. The Trooper is a friend of my brother in law and he said I was suspicious because me and my friend left at the same time and followed each other for a bit or something at 3AM but he didn't bother to pull me over.

Like, if I had guns in my car you better believe I'm going to do everything in my power to not be pulled over and avoid that entire confrontation.
>>
Last weekend while driving through private forestry land I saw some guy lining up standing targets on the side of the gravel road. He surrounded by people like he was teaching a pistol class, but his backstop was like an eight foot high wood scrap pile, and beyond that a half-mile of closed forest to the hillside. I wanted to stop and ask him how he got a permit to shoot on forestry land (they NEVER let you do that), but I didn't want to give him shit for not knowing where he could legally shoot. It just seemed odd for a guy who was teaching a class to risk trespassing on corporate land. I guess the people around here assume you can shoot anywhere buildings aren't because it's all public land or something.
>>
>>34221829
Oh shut the fuck up you sperg
>>
>>34221834
Would be nice if we acknowledged police should only exist in communist shitholes like LA, Chicago, and New York. Anywhere outside of these type of subhuman shitholes, they are just useless welfare queens, harassing and shaking people down for more money and property. If only the free states would wake up, and reject the freedom hating faggots.
>>
Which one of you spergs was cranking off a mag around Roesiger yesterday?
>>
>>34233383
>getting mad at police for enforcing the law, instead of your peers and your politicians for passing them.

Never understood this logic.
>>
>>34233170
pt btfo
>>
ITT: bootlickers
>>
>>34221518
Get a job and join a proper range kiddo
>>
>>34233383
So, no law except for major city shitholes?

Yeah, that'll work.
>>
>>34221518
No, they cannot confiscate your weapons. Only with a court order, signed by a Judge. This applies to all 50 states.
>>
File: 4.jpg (168KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
168KB, 768x1024px
>>34225026
Wrong. Cop here. He needs to have probable cause that a crime has been committed. Since the law reads something like: 'Illegal to shoot in area where posted etc" Key word here is 'Posted'. Since there weren't signs, technically there was no law broken.

If it was posted 'no shooting', or you were on land defined in the law as not appropriate for shooting, then he can confiscate the gun because it was used in commission of the crime.

Again, not posted, no crime. It's the same thing with Handicap parking. In my state, the law requires a posted sign denoting it's for handicapped. If there's only the paint on the ground (of the wheelchair symbol) and no POSTED SIGN, then people can park there without a crime being committed (and no ticket). It all comes down to the wording of the law, and this is why it's important for you to know your local/state laws.
>>
>>34225458
Disturbing the peace 30 miles from nowhere? You're the idiot who needs to get a clue.

>>34225619
>public safety
Sorry, there are no laws about 'public safety' and only 'public safety'. There might be laws about hunting within 1000 yards of an occupied shelter, but 'public safety' is not an argument.

t. cop
>>
Yes. For a limited time. He'd have to make up some serious BS to take them away for longer.

At least until you got a lawyer involved.

Story time

>friend of mine was an ffl class 3
> driving through major city
>get pulled over by idiot cop for 10 miles over limit
> guy has carry permit before they were easy to get.
> cop asks if he has a weapon.
> "yes officer I have 3 in the car!"
> cop goes apeshit
>five cop are there with in minutes
> they "find" his guns in the trunk
> a 12g pump and a full retard M16
> plus his snubby .38
> cops are literally congratulating each other
> they've got him in cuffs
>All his guns are in the cop car
> he is asking to talk to someone and they keep ignoring him
>sgt shows up
> "what the fuck is going on?"
> FFL and sgt greet each other by name
> patrol cops suddenly go limp
> sgt tells idiots that ffl is a class 3 dealer.
> has done business with suburban depts
> was just crossing city lines to deliver shotgun and rifle to customer on the other side of town.

> who happens to be a cop

Guy eventually became a sheriffs deputy. A badge helps clear up stupidity like that.
>>
>>34229531
Fuck, people suck

I'm sorry anon
>>
>>34232684
That he was using for his job at the golf course.
>>
>shoot in my back yard on occasion
>range from up to 100 metres on land, then out to 800 something metres over water
>occasionally get new neighbours
>be sure to step up my shooting while they're moving in
>they observe the utter and complete lack of fucks given by other neighbours
>they stay cool with it
Had one call the police one time, but I'm shooting on/over my land, my triggerhappy neighbour's land, and public land so he can't do jack about it unless it's so late or early that I'm disturbing the peace.
I got a great new place now, 200 something metre range and a huge natural backstop, but there's lots of old people living nearby, and behind the backstop and a small body of water there's government housing for the poor and feeble-minded, and those people tend to be dreadfully vocal about things they know nothing about.
Gonna hear with the policeman since he's usually a bro, but I don't reckon it'll be any harder than getting my closest neighbours (a crazy cool old lady and a fisherman and his wife who like my wine) to sign off on some piece of paper saying it don't make no nevermind to them if I use my gun as a long distance paper punch in my own goddamned garden. I just know I'd be real happy if I could upset the welfare-subsisting slackers on the other side of the water with the law in hand.
>>
>>34236897
>> who happens to be a cop
>Guy eventually became a sheriffs deputy. A badge helps clear up stupidity like that.

Sure, cops and their friends are good to go but fuck the rest of us.

Why don't you go and die in a fire asshole.
>>
>>34221811
'Self defense' would be awfully hard to prove.
>>
>>34237335
>Live in FL
>State firearms preemption
>State private property range statutes
>Have a 200 yard range setup in my backyard
>Shoot any time I want as much as I want
>Neighbors either put up with it or move
>>
>>34237537
>Shoot any time I want as much as I want
>Being this rude to your neighbors
Thanks for making us look bad asshole.
>>
>>34221816
>>34221518
when America was a white country the cops wouldn't do shit like that.
>>
>>34237537
I imagine Florida or your local jurisdiction has laws or ordinances prohibiting firearms discharge after dark, so I don't think you shoot "whenever" you want.
>>
>>34232292
If you've been doing your snap shot drills like you should, the cop will end that but of idiocy minus a melon. Besides, most folks aren't that fucking stupid
>>
>>34221518
That's too bad, son. Try and be patient. We're all in this together. Like the scripture says, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Don't go Rambo on us. Hahaha.

>>34237810
Haha, the absolute worst, right? How much do you wanna bet he's one of those queers with the multi cam and the assault rifle with all the junk on it
>>
>>34221802
this x 6 million
>>
>>34222382
I go to capital forest near Olympia. It's pretty quiet and there's plenty of good spots to shoot at, plus they're easy to find (shells everywhere)
>>
>>34236897
>get pulled over by idiot cop for 10 miles over limit

There's only one idiot here and it's not the cop.
>>
>>34236818
Thanks for the info based LEO anon.
>>
>>34237928
>your local jurisdiction has laws
>State firearms preemption
Learn2law.
The state itself has no laws about discharging a firearm at night besides hunting related shit.

>>34237810
>>34238259
Never said I actually go out and shoot at night, just that I can.
>>
>>34223400
UBCs, OR has the same thing. Only problem is that you can't prove when the sale happened and if it's the same as OR law you can just say that you got the gun illegally transferred to you 1 year and 1 day prior and it's past the statute of limitations. I've always thought it would also be fun to say that you crossed into WA or the reverse to do the sale. I can just picture a federal lawyer, an OR and a WA prosecutor in a big circle jerk trying to figure out whose case it was until they realized they were fucked without the transferrer to cooberate the story and you're not giving that shit up for nothing. Also in OR the buyer isn't on the hook for anything, just the seller. Not sure about WA.
>>
>>34237810
>Thanks for making us look bad asshole.
Making us look bad by acting like a law abiding citizen? Do those same neighbors call the police when thunderstorms make to much noise?
Anon YOU make US look bad.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.