[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the deck plans for the Canadian Halifax class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: hmcs winnipeg.jpg (235KB, 1280x669px) Image search: [Google]
hmcs winnipeg.jpg
235KB, 1280x669px
Does anyone have the deck plans for the Canadian Halifax class frigate?
I may be serving on one soon and I'm curious as to what life on board is like
>>
Pretty sure usable deck plans of warships are classified.
>>
>>34216102
Doh, of course they would be
>>
>>34216122
Like it matters though. What useful capicity is the Canadian Navy going to serve in a war, besides canon fodder?
>>
>>34216142
Bringing those poor immigrants to Canada
>>
File: refugees1.jpg (80KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
refugees1.jpg
80KB, 876x493px
>>34216165
Pride of the Canadian Navy. HMCS Jihad
>>
>>34216186
Absolutely beautiful, Thank those brave Canadians!
>>
>>34216199
Notice the green paint. It is clearly made for stealth, as we wouldn't want the Americans ro see all the terrorists we're bringing to North America.
>>
>>34216033
Hell, probably. where does the Canadian navy operate?
>>
>>34216033

Canada has a navy? Who knew?
>>
>>34218212

East and West of, and possibly North of Canada

All this Canada bullying makes me sad. I like to imagine a Canadian naval vessel and a US Coast Guard vessel teaming up some day near the border to do something cool and heroic

current /pol/ aside Canada are our bros
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
NO DESTROYERS LEFT
JUST A HANDFUL OF PIECE OF SHIT FRIGATES
NO SUPPLY SHIPS EITHER
NO LOGISTICS
MIGHT AS WELL FCKING REACTIVATE HAIDA
>>
>>34221389
is this a joke?
Canadians are taught to hate the USA from childhood. We are a 65% white country, our muslim prime minister just fired his immigration minister, replaced him with a black muslim refugee who will throw open the flood gates.(not that they weren't already wide open)

Canada will not exist within the next 20-30 years, we will be a white minority within 15.
The only thing Canada can hope for is US annexation, but why would the US annex a shithole that is poor and would vote more left than California?
>>
>>34221420

>Canadians are taught to hate the USA from childhood

is THIS a joke?
>>
>>34221452

No.
>>
>>34221420
>Canadians are taught to hate the USA from childhood.
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>34221721

Based on everything I have experienced in m 29 years on this planet Earth, as an American, I do not believe you
>>
>>34221420

I fucking dare you to present any closer brotherhood between countries than the USA and Canada. This past few month's politics aside, based on real people you've met outside of your basement in your real life. The USA-Canada bond is stronger in real life than the US-UK alliance, or France or anyone else if for no other reason than we share borders, culture, language, and heritage
>>
>>34221420
t. Albertan
>>
>>34222049
Except both USA and Canada are becoming non-white countries, so your talk about shared heritage or anything else is fantasy
Does a black in the US share some heritage with a chinaman in Canada?
>>
>>34221780
Toronto
There is extremely widespread dislike of the USA in Canada
>>
>>34216033

Canada has a navy? Is it subordinate to America's or something, like do you take orders from American admirals who have all the big ships or what?
>>
>>34222353
>becoming non-white countries

Real talk, here. America is becoming MORE white. The only groups reproducing beyond replacement rates are Hispanics (white until Obama had them reclassified to make America look more diverse), rural whites, and Muslims. Want proof that historically Hispanics have been considered white? I Love Lucy. Her husband was a Cuban, a dark-haired, dark-eyed, tanned Cuban, and there wasn't a dram of outrage about him being married to a white woman. Christian with some native blood describes virtually every white person of a non-Hispanic background in America, don't fall for /pol/ memes.
>>
>>34222452

This, and keep in mind that the black population is decreasing even though virtually all mulattoes identify as black. They abort children at a staggering rate and have insane infant and childhood mortality compared to whites.
>>
>>34222452
>(white until Obama had them reclassified to make America look more diverse)
Literally untrue and most people from Spain/Portugal aren't white either
Theres a reason why Portugal has only 90 average iq
Mestizo's have never been white.
Blacks are way above replacement, they are 15% of the young
Mass immigration dwarfs normal population growth, upwards of half a million non-white anchor babies are born every year

The idea that America is getting whiter is pure fucking fantasy, go look up the demographics of major cities
Places like New York are 15% white at best

Whites are an absolute minority of the young in the USA today, not even counting mass immigration
>>
>>34222463
>and keep in mind that the black population is decreasing
What a nonsense fantasy
>>
File: smuganimegirl4.gif (537KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl4.gif
537KB, 640x360px
>>34222480

Look it up, "Hispanic" as a racial identity was invented, and invented by politicians who gain from sowing racial division. Everything else in your post is wrong, as if the reddit spacing wasn't enough of a clue. Go WE WUZ somewhere else.
>>
>>34222480
>>34222483

Don't samefag, son. A fertility rate of 2.1 is needed to be above replacement, blacks are down to 1.8. Try using facts instead of ShariaBlue talking points, Achmed.
>>
>>34222480
>Literally untrue and most people from Spain/Portugal aren't white either
>Theres a reason why Portugal has only 90 average iq
>Mestizo's have never been white.

Nice bants, but wrong.

>>34222452

Semi-correct, America is only becoming less white because "non-Hispanic" whites are counted as the only real whites. The same goes for certain majority-Muslim ethnicities, such as Persians. This one could play a Disney Princess and nobody would bat an eye if she wasn't wearing a headscarf.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.