[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of weapons did Weis Market shooter use? From what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: stair5.jpg (44KB, 780x367px) Image search: [Google]
stair5.jpg
44KB, 780x367px
What sort of weapons did Weis Market shooter use?

From what i heard he supposedly had two shotguns and fired over 50 rounds to kill 3 people.

Why two shotguns and what type of shots did he use?
>>
>>34213599
His Dik
>>
>>34213608
I looked it up. Two pistol grip shotguns. What the hell.

Does anyone know if they were semi automatic? Did he dual wield
>>
File: 35435345.png (445KB, 607x397px) Image search: [Google]
35435345.png
445KB, 607x397px
>>34213599
2 Mossberg 500a's. He was probably using slugs considering he shot 60 rounds and only got 3 kills. There's no way even this retard would miss his mark that much if he was using buck or birdshot.
>>
>>34213624
Pump action. He probably ditched the first one once it ran out of ammo.
>>
>>34213624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzvD5q-bBc
I actually watched that, I think he got remorseful after a while and just shot up random shit in the store. He picked a graveyard shift to do this shit too, so chances were that the store was already empty.
>>
>>34213625
Have you seen the videos of him shooting? He could definitely miss using shot.
>>
2 pistol grip shotguns and possession from a danny phantom amazon force ghost waifus or whatever was discovered from that wiki page.

Fuckass should have watched that inrange video on pgo shotguns.
>>
>>34213634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE&t=1146s
Whoops wrong url
>>
>>34213635
I have just now. How the fuck do you prepare for months and fail so hard?

Did he not watch any gun related videos? Why use a pistol grip shotgun when you weight 100lbs
>>
From the video of him doing target practice, I'm assuming he shot from the hip for the actual shooting too

Even when he lifts it up to shoulder level in the video, he doesn't seem to be looking down the sights at all
>>
>>34213625
At that distance, I don't think there would have been as much spread.
Also, in another video of him shooting, his technique was to holding it down by his waist and try to shoot.
>>
>>34213643
I'm not one to try and understand the thinking of people like him. I'm not going to take the fundy conservative line of, "evil exists and we can't understand it," I'm just unable to think like people like him. I think there's a whole host of social and mental problems that lead someone to murder other people at random and I'm just thankful that the same mental and social handicaps that make people want to kill other people also keeps them from figuring out how google works so their murder spree is just like their life; mostly fruitless and immensely frustrating for them. If someone with even an Appleseed class under their belt decided to go postal the body count would be insane.
>>
File: shot.png (284KB, 516x312px) Image search: [Google]
shot.png
284KB, 516x312px
It's definitely some kind of shot, but can't make out what kind, I do see a "20" on the side of one shell.
And, at least he's got earpro.
>>
>>34213666
Timothy McVeigh anon
>>
>>34213687
Right, exactly. McVeigh I've always thought of as someone who was trying to start a second revolution and it's easier to empathize through that light. He thought that he was getting revenge for Waco and Ruby Ridge and this would lead to a larger movement to depose or reign in government overreach. I guess empathize is the wrong word, but he had a reason that was somewhat clear.

Walking into a market and shooting people with a shotgun just makes no sense though. There's no political motivation, the guy thought he was a cartoon character trapped in a human body ffs. It's just mindless.
>>
>>34213687
Also Brevik, he wasn't in the military sure, but he was smart about what he did

It's very much possible to want to kill other people for no reason and be reasonably, or even very, intelligent
>>
>>34213699
Those with prior preparations prevent piss poor performances.

Brevik had a plan and he worked well within his usage of almost all his assets. From what I'm seeing and reading about this Phantom Faggot, he seemed to just be a mindless waif with less practice and preparation and more over "Shoot till the police come and I kill myself."
>>
>>34213697
He could've hated his Co-workers. What seemed to cause this was animators ignored working on his school shooter animation. Crazy people do crazy shit.
>>
>>34213718
Hm yeah he was totally that, I'm just saying that you can be batshit insane and be intelligent and prepare and stuff is all
>>
>>34213722
So he shot up a market? See, that's what doesn't make sense to me and I don't try to understand.
>Make school shooter animation
>no one wants to work on it because you're a fucking psycho
>I'll show them by killing randos at a market
>>
>>34213739
He worked there anon
>>
>>34213746
Well then that's my cue to go to bed because I'm talking out of my ass now. You all have a good night.
>>
>>34213739
>Felt he was an Amazonian Ghost on the inside.
>Made School Shooter Animation that no one wanted to work on for obvious reasons, gets frustrated.
>Further disassociation with people and ghost inside head, screaming for "See Ghost Grills with Three simple steps!"
>Forgets the part where he was only supposed to kill himself, kills co-workers to have them enjoy 72 Ghost Virgins.
>Goes down in 5 minute history as that one Ghost fag and he gets his attention without having to hear criticism for his failures in the life before.

Something tells me he was either Schizo or developed something completely dis-associative from reality.
>>
>>34213624
>Did he dual wield
If he didn't he was a faggot
>>
>>34213763
I'm not nearly that insane, but dissoscation is hell, fuck I can't even describe it, it's rather inexplicable, to me at least
>>
>>34213774
If that's how he shoots with one, I don't even know how he'd work pumps akimbo. He probably shot until expended and did a New York Reload and busted out his second and just reloaded that one (which was probably a 20 gauge).
>>
>>34213639

how am i suppose to hold all these feels
>>
>>34213775
If it's a consistent lucid dream where you don't feel or recognize real world repercussions, then I'd advise seeking help. This case was disassociation to the Nth degree and using fandom created characters of an old cartoon as his escape.

Again, if it doesn't affect you from functionally thinking, and prevents you from harming yourself and others, it shouldn't be a drastic concern. Have you ever tried journaling these experiences?
>>
wheres the video of him practicing shooting i want to see if he's better than me or not
>>
>>34213807
If your only training to shoot was watching Bad Boys II you would still shoot better than him.
>>
>>34213639
Around the 10 minute mark is the craziest of that video. Also ends with a fucking Pokemon song top jej
>>
>>34213811

shit really im pretty bad senpai
i got my inherited guns never owned one
>>
>>34213799
Huh nah, it's not constant, and I just feel that either everything and everyone other than me is fake, either a product of my mind, in a computer, or it actually exists but it some big Truman Show sorta thing and everyone involved in my life is an actor. That or I feel like I myself am not real, as if I'm a doll or a puppet, just an empty shell being controlled by someone else or something else. Sometimes I feel both at the same time, also I know these feelings are irrational and delusional as fuck, I don't truly believe them I'd say, I just feel them.

And I already go to therapy and stuff anon, and while admittedly I sometimes do have homicidal urges I know acting on them would be stupid, I definitely don't want to go to prison, and I don't want to die, not yet at least.

and one last thing, I feel pretty much emense guilt for even the slightest wrongdoing, most of the time at least, and sometimes feel guilty about things I cannot control
>>
>>34213807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2K1pZ1boCQ&ab_channel=JohnMilius

here
>>
>>34213837
>Can't handle the recoil
>Fires from the hip
How the hell did he kill anyone
>>
>>34213837

Oh. wow. holy shit.
thats pretty bad.
no wonder he couldn't kill more than he did lol
>>
>>34213867
He blocked all exists prior to shooting

If one of his victims jumped him it would all be over. This guy is like 120 lbs anorexic fag
>>
File: image_1.jpg (203KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
203KB, 800x961px
>>34213827
I hope you get better anon
>>
>>34213894
Thanks anon, also that spooky thing is still in the top left, what the fuck is that, creepy shit
>>
>>34213827
Well, knowing wrong doing and not acting upon it out of fear of consequence and outcome is showing that you're not likely to commit them.

Seeing how you're describing it, have you had issues with betrayal and someone misusing your trust. If it helps, this anon here actually cares.
>>
>>34213899
Oh wait, I remember, it's some radar dish iirc, someone explained it yesterday
>>
>>34213899
What the fuck. I never noticed that
>>
>>34213894
>Top left comer
>"PUT ME IN THIS SCREEN CAP!"
>>
>>34213902
Yeah I uh, I feel stupid getting this deep on /k/ of all places, but I was (and am, I live at home) emotionally abused and manipulated and controlled by my mother pretty much my entire life. I also suspect someone molested me when I was very young, I don't remember an incident, but I remember some weird stuff, and I have pretty much all the symptoms of having been sexually abused in childhood
>>
File: 1494645047162.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645047162.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
>>34213922
Hey, it's alright Anon. Venting helps release stress. You will feel better with continued support. Like I recommended before, try journaling a bit. You don't need to write down every detail, but try and just jotting down how it feels, how you feel. Sometimes you can piece together the situation over time and come to a logical conclusion.

Again, this anon supports you! Hope I helped even the tiniest bit.
>>
>>34213949
Yeah my therapist has been suggesting I do the same, and even if you're not right, I reckon she is. Thank you anon, I appreciate your giving a shit about someone you've never met and probably never will, also that Shiba is cute
>>
>>34213971
Sometimes when I get angry, for a moment I imagine shooting them, as many surely do.

Now, I will remember the Phantom Zone and know that shitty mass shootings are the most autistic pathetic thing ever. I think we can all take this lesson to heart.
>>
Do you think he yelled "IM GOING GHOST" before blowing his brains out
>>
>>34213635
This. The news reports say he also "shot up the store." Consider he was such a shitty shot at stationary target from 5 feet away, I could only imagine fast moving targets.

The victims we're probably running around for hours trying to get out of the blocked exits while he chased and tried to hit them. That must've been fucking terrifying.
>>
>>34213827
I know what it's like to feel guilty over really small things and even things I'm not responsible for, try not to let this get the best of you, I know it can get hard but it can certainly be overcome.
>>
>>34214059
Thanks man
>>
>>34214002
Kek
>>
File: 1474814816189.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474814816189.png
46KB, 507x607px
>>34213827
>>34213902
I just left my only friend I had. They would always try to guilt me into believing I was in the wrong for something I did not do and was a massive hypocrite, always calling me out for doing something they always did. I was always the bad guy when there was a conflict with some other person to them.

I know better to be friends with such a person so I don't talk to them anymore.
>>
>>34214776
I wouldn't say that person was ever your friend anon, but I'm sorry he duped you like that, pretty fucking scummy
>>
>>34213624
Did you see his fucking arms in the video and op pic? Do you think he dual weilded two pisto grip shotguns?
>>
>>34213666
Probably because his ego couldnt handle watching some normie teaching basics of gun handling, the exact sort of person he probably loathes.
>>
>>34213827
At least you don't go into a train of thought that existance is absurd and that the paved road you're standing on and all the cars zooming by are materials put together by man for getting from point a to b and all the systems and rules related to this whole society and world is just all made up by thinking concious creatures on a rock rotating a burning rock.
Oh boy, when that thought moves into the whole questioning on consciousness and if its all pointless, that's when you start touching the abyss.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/dead-murder-suicide-weis-market-northeast-pa-article-1.3230758

>The paper added that Stair referenced himself being "a girl who's been trapped in a man's body for two and a half decades."

Ahahaha, that explains everything...
>>
>>34214910
I do sometimes, but I generally try not to think about existence, or much of anything honestly, thinking too much about almost anything will make you go mad

Better to just take things at face value and go with the flow I'd say, most of the time at least
>>
>>34213639
ren'ai circulation is a good song though, thanks for the link
>>
>>34213739
I asked the same thing and someone on /x/ told me that in his videos he wanted to shoot up his school but it had been demolished after he graduated and so he couldn't do that.

Yeah it really doesn't make any sense. I don't know if I can call this guy autistic, he seemed pretty normal in some of the vids I watched, other than he seemed to have that idiotic "lolz 2 randumb" humor that went away like 15 years ago. I have no idea why the fuck he was so obsessed with the Danny Phantom shit, I'm just about the same age he was and Danny Phantom came out right about when I realized cartoons are for kids. He seems to have lived a pretty sheltered life, so no doubt his parents never pushed him to actually accomplish anything. I guess that combined with some sort of autism drove him insane and he finally ended it all.
>>
Actually from what I've read, there was only one survivor (employee) who said that he came across her while shooting up the place. She said that he just glared at her and went on to continue shooting. Pretty sure the only people there were the night shift workers.

I'm having trouble reading into this.....it makes my head spin. I could only watch small parts of his videos. I imagine if you were to chat with him, he would cone off as a mostly normal guy with a few quirks. On the other hand, hearing his rants and obsession with that cartoon while he's alone sounds like he was absolutely on another plane of existence. I also read that his was in communication woth some girl who was an aspiring voice actor to voice his cartoon characters.
>>
>>34213763
As soon as I saw his age and interests I assumed schizo. People need to recognize this stuff.
>>
>>34216461
why schizo? I know schizos, I can see a bit of it, but not much, I'd say super autism is more likely
>>
>>34213894
WTF is going on in that picture? And I'm talking about the naked guy, not about the spooky thing.
>>
>>34216819

Japanese prisoner bathing.

Alternatively: The biggest gay gangbang in history.
>>
>>34216819
stop obsessing over naked men. that's how you get the gay.
more importantly, what is Mothman really doing there?
>>
>>34216819
Jap POW being deloused
>>
>>34213894
>>34213899
>>34213903
>>34213904
>>34213910
>>34216845
it's not Mothman guys ;_;
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.