[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked up one of these from Hansa, It jams whenever I try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: thebest.jpg (96KB, 1227x651px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
96KB, 1227x651px
Just picked up one of these from Hansa, It jams whenever I try to go full auto. I heard I can get a fix from a gunsmith, but I don't have enough bullets.
>>
>>34207639
Come, Red Line has best armory and gunsmiths in the Metro!
>>
>>34207700
It's not getting to the red line that worries me comrade, its leaving.
>>
>>34207700
>wanting to go to the Red Line
>ever
Have fun with your mushroom famine
>>
>>34207639
Full auto is a waste of ammo. All you really need is a duplet. Two shots into the ceiling will scare off any nosalis or watchmen, guarunteed. It'll even scare off demons!
>>
>>34207639
Why do you use that when Kalash work fine? Filthy hansa capitalist.
>>
Just get a kalash I know a guy who traded a crappy revolver and 75 bullets for one in the armory man
>>
>>34207883
What about the dark ones? Can it scare them too?
>>
I don't know too much about improvised weapons, but would some of the simpler designs (duplet, bastard, ect) from the metro series actually probably work? The pipe on the duplet esspescally seems pretty thick and durable
>>
>>34210368
You see Ivan, when use aluminum foil as hat, you resist the dark ones because they get blinded by magic metal.
>>
>>34207700
That's because Red Line wandered into the armory and told everyone that this is now Red Line territory.
>>
>>34210485
I don't see any immediate reason why it wouldn't.
>>
>>34210485
IIRC, most, if not all, of the makeshift guns in the Metro series were designed by engineers/gunsmiths.
>>
>>34207639
sounds like you got duped into buying one of the early models. That's nothing a handful of bullets and a trip to Armory Station won't fix, but if you plan on going to Armory I hope for your sake that you aren't affiliated with the Reich.
>>
>>34207639
>He paid 200+ bullets for a shitty shell eater

WEW RANGER
>>
>>34207639
Why would you go full auto if you're already short of bullets?
>>
Why not just get a Uboinik it's lighter doesn't eat through ammo as much and you can even equip a bayonet or make a Bigun yourself you only need a bike for that.
>>
File: metronugget.png (167KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
metronugget.png
167KB, 600x331px
Is the Valve a meme gun? It seems really powerful but what is even the point of a long-range sniper rifle when you're wandering around tunnels all day?
>>
>>34210368
>dark ones
back to >>/x/, those cunts at the outer stations have melted their brains on cheap vodka and radiation and make up ghost stories
>>
>>34217476
The surface
>>
>>34217557
so it's for stalkers.
>>34217529
fuck you man dark ones are real. did you not hear about the whole colony of them that got blown the fuck up?
>>
>>34217476
Because if those bitch demons and nosalis have more sensitive hearing than you, and you can't hear anymore from the gunshot, they can't hear either, and die from starvation. Psychological warfare.
>>
>>34217582
I have that on good authourity from a Hansa trader that was just Sparta showing off to keep the Red Line and the Reich afraid of them, pure disinfo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.